The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Teotzlcoatl

Why does the N.A.C. still eat Lophophora when...

I am kinda sorry I asked the question. The NAC's cool.

One of my friends did ask them something simmilar before and he got a nice respectfull reply. I think they have enough restrictions imposed on them already. It's getting harder for them to do what they do in peace.

'Oklevueha Native American Church does not support one ideology. We believe that every person has a gift of life to communicate with the Great Spirit (Mother Earth and Father Sky) directly and one does not necessarily need some other person to be an interpreter.

With this said whatever the spirit communicates with an individual in what they are to use in their Sacrament Services is also between the person and the Spirit. Oklevueha NAC prime purpose is to protect the practice of what and how a person exercises the inspirations he or she receives from the Great Spirit from outside interferences.'

http://www.nativeamericanchurch.net/

Edited by George

Now theres a good quote!

it seems you are too dimwitted to get my unsaid but gentle hinted words teotz, i specifically put up james mooney contact details as he is the one that runs the Oklevueha NAC. where this quote is from above.

i have spoken with james many times and i know he does work with all peoples, which is why i suggested him earlier.

do you need to be spoon fed this information. anyway if you really truly wish to partake the medicine with the NAC i reccomend you speak with flaming eagle and see when he is traveling your part of the world, and do some sessions with him. but then again i dont think you truly wish to follow this road you seem to be the one who speaks the loudest and does the least.

have a good day

Oh Wakantanka!

Speaks often could be Teotz's special name.

Edited by Garbage

do you need to be spoon fed this information. anyway if you really truly wish to partake the medicine with the NAC i reccomend you speak with flaming eagle and see when he is traveling your part of the world, and do some sessions with him. but then again i dont think you truly wish to follow this road you seem to be the one who speaks the loudest and does the least.

have a good day

Who said I wanted to eat Lophophora ~ "Peyote"? I just wanna met them, maybe I'd take a low dose of Peyote with them, but I already have Peyote, I don't need them to get it.

you really have no idea do you?

what makes you think you could do a ceremony and choose how much you eat?

'ohh no thanks roadman i only feel like pretending to partake in this ceremony"

i never suggested you treat flaming eagle as a drug dealer to get you lophophora ~ peyote :) i suggested you speak with him, anyway seems to have skimmed across your head

those old fullas will see through you like a window anyway so no point going on about i spose.

you really have no idea do you?

what makes you think you could do a ceremony and choose how much you eat?

'ohh no thanks roadman i only feel like pretending to partake in this ceremony"

i never suggested you treat flaming eagle as a drug dealer to get you lophophora ~ peyote i suggested you speak with him, anyway seems to have skimmed across your head

those old fullas will see through you like a window anyway so no point going on about i spose.

You really have no idea do you?

Your acting like a dick man, I don't need you juding me, I can put (or not put) whatever the hell I want in my body. I'd love to talk to this guy, but if he's not ok with me taking a dose I'm comfortable with, then fuck him.

Why does the N.A.C continue to ingest wild Lophophora when it is obvisouly taking a toll on the populations in the range of Peyoteros?

~Teotzlcoatl~

1000th post.

Edited by Teotz'

You really have no idea do you?

Your acting like a dick man, I don't need you juding me, I can put (or not put) whatever the hell I want in my body. I'd love to talk to this guy, but if he's not ok with me taking a dose I'm comfortable with, then fuck him.

You've once again pissed helpful advise up the wall and re-burned a bridge that had been attempted to be re-built by someone you had previously insulted several times. Dont you see that you're only f-cking yourself over, whilst openly insulting those helping you out? Teotz, YOU have no idea.

1000th post.

Glad so many of them have been so worthwhile (yes, a little sarcasm in that)...

hahaha if that last post is not an indicator of what kinda person the troll king is i dunno what is...

its all about the man his 1000posts and wheelbarrow of knowledge :lol:

your quite possibly right i am acting like a dick.

if you dont need me judging you then dont write bullshit posts. you can say what you like about my posts cause i am confident in myself and what some teenage know it all thinks does not bother me in the least, what does bother me is the fact that you think you can choose to sit in ceremony with roadmen and be privy to sacred ceremony with an attitude of i can put (or not put) what i like in my body, is that what you would say to the leader of a NAc ceremony, when it comes for you to have four servings of the medicine?

and you only want a taste of the medicine? you should ask yourself why you woudl want to be in ceremony in teh first place? i only piped in on this discussion cause you stated you were tossing around the idea of starting yoru own chapter, come on, what sort of fuckgin chapter would you start, are you even aware how a ceremony is conducted?

i mean whats to fear? four servings of peyote, might make you sick might make you throw your guts up might make you face your demons that you carry around i cant see any harm in that, you would be in safe hands if i sat in such a ceremony and i was offered more than what i thought i coudl handle i would do it the other side would most definately be worth it, what have you got to loose your ego you coudl do with loosing some of that, what else you might get some form of healing from it. you might learn an appreciation for the sacred in life. you dont want me judging you well we all judge each other, when you make your posts do you not think people are not judging you, just like right now whoever is reading this post is making some sort of judgement about me but you see i coudlnt give a fuck, if someone thinks i am deheading the tall poppies well then maybe i will when it is season, i honestly know where i fit in and if someone thinks i am being a dickhead for responding to your nonsense i would have to agree. i will no longer talk to you as i see we have nothing to share.

best of luck

on a side note there is a video by flaming eagle called "chasing a good day to die" if there is somewhere i can upload it i would happily do so, James told me to share it with the community i have just forgotten about if anything good comes from this post maybe it is sharing this video.

I think that when VS has to defend himself in the Cacti forum...that is the lowest of the low points for me.

there is a video by flaming eagle called "chasing a good day to die"

Would definately be interested in chasing a copy of that, should you find a way to upload or share it. Thanks VS :) And I dont think anyone thinks your a dick - especially after offering valuable advice several times over and copping crap each time from the ungrateful receiver of it.

Edit: Very well said Sina - agreed wholeheartedly.

Edited by Ace

well maybe to teotz i am being a dick i know i have been a little smart arse to him, but i do not apologise.

congrats on your 1000 posts now you can get a badge and sew it to you uniform well done you past that milestone. onwards and upwards ay.

I have been back here only a short time, In that time I have noticed Teotz' and I have often thought some of the advice he gives is dangerous if taken literally. I see Teotz does not respect anyone elses knowledge except his own limited knowledge. He is an immature soul seeking fame in the wrong forum. Anyone who gets angry with him is within their rights but understand Teotz is just a child whether mentally, spiritually or physically. Let him get his posts and don't give him the attention he so desperately desires. This sort of person cannot grow as they are limited by there ego.

?

?

? These are some guesses for Teotz'

and cheers to VS

Edited by Free Man

Screw this, I am permanently deleting teotz from my mind and when I see his post I will go round it. Isnt there a way to ban him or something. He was quickly banned from nook and I think that that should also be done here. No respect from that fella, a limited mind and a way of thinking also.

Let's all just be friends :)

I can't believe people get so worked up!

"Moenie so voor op die wa wees nie. Die agter os kak nou in jou gesig"

Translated.

You being ahead of the cart all the time makes you annoying and out of your place.

Slow down a bit to fit the speed and rate of the forum.

I had to learn the same thing.

Don't hide behind the I'm so innocent mask. Sit back, stop making the lime light so important and let it shine on the other folks struggling for some friendly layed back replies. Yeah...

Not "manic on speed, Smile quickly I'm friendly" stuff.

Enjoy other folks posts and ramblings for a while. Join in on a mood or a good vibe without having to rule it.

Hear the guitars play...

Value what the other memeber enjoy and how they enjoy it. You are well capable of creating enjoyment at times but let it flow a little.

Edited by George

Yeah, Kinda like. If you do the same things over and over you keep getting the same results.

Sorry I got to this so late, should have closed it earlier.

Teotz youve been given some good information in this thread but it appears you ignore it. Try and limit yourself to 3 post a day Teotz.

Guys please be patient with him, if you are just going to be sarcastic or give him shit then dont post it or ignore him! Im aware of the impact he is having here also, I hardly ever visit now!