The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PhoenixSon

Healing plants

Was wondering what plants you have admired and felt have healed you the most.

I have a whole huge list... but I think the "Holy Three" are the most effective and profound.

Ayahuasca (Caapi + DMT), 'Shrooms (Psilocybian Mushrooms), Cactus (Lophophora species and Trichocereus species).

^^^what he said^^^i'll add Rivea Corymbosa and Nicotiana Rustica.

Don't forget Salvia divinorum! I owe most of my understanding of physics to Her.

Cheers guys,

thanks for the info. Have to try some of these when i go overseas, especially a sally extract/aya. :drool2:

Im really intrested in effective mind/body cleansing, and not just the visual sideshow,

when the plant really gets into your system and starts arranging things into a more natural order.

Thats the bees knees for me. :wub:

Don't forget Salvia divinorum! I owe most of my understanding of physics to Her.[/b

any chance u can expandon that yeti?

Y'all want me to post my whole list of the most safe and effective Entheogens?

any chance u can expandon that yeti?

Well it is one thing to be told that Time is a vector (or can be thought of a such) similar to distance, but it is an other thing entirely to find yourself in a place where you can see/experience it first-hand. It is something that will stay with me forever. I'll discuss it further some other time so as to not hijack the thread.

To relate it back to the original question, I think Salvia divinorum, when used in a mindful way, can provide some pretty amazing insights. Definitely try it where legal.

I expected it to be something simpler.

What tokes up must fall down.

...back on topic, I like ashwagandha for a all-around medicinal.

What tokes up must fall down.

That too :lol:

the journey is not one that is revealed easily or comfortably from the start. It might take years to get what you are searching for. For sure elders in your community might show you if you are ready, (be it this one or preferably ones more physically in your community) will show you the ways to meet power plants.

otherwise ... oh yeah... dude.. otherwise you are just going to get the same shit, i mean lessons, over and over till you get it. By this I mean the experience may get uncomfortable.

the things that are talked of here are tools to higher consciousness - almost feel that there should be a degree in ALL uni's or something that talks of ethnogenics. But for now we will continue on with word of mouth and anecdotal evidence. yeah, that and the thousands of years of people using them to heal.

Without becoming a big boring post, mainly hallucinogenics, (as they are now called) can provide an avenue to helping others. Thats all for me.

Other than that eventually they will kick you in the arse one way or another.

peace an love

asdasd

Edited by Teljkon

took a while to notice but for me the crap feeling at the end was me not getting that the stuff that was making me feel uncomfortable was the stuff I needed to work on. but hey, that was my lesson... maybe not yours.

peace

dont know about healing but calea has gifted me with what could be seen as an initiatory series of visions.......things i still think and talk about.

a few sessions,every year or so offers a more complex experience than was previously experienced,part lucid dreaming type stuff........peak experience then drops off in effect.

and heimia i reckon works better the more fucked your psyche is........again gifting almost unrelated to dose a vision allowing reintegration and acceptance of yr life!

t s t .

good observations, i've noticed that with the Calea, never underestimate this one.

Nice news,

Got a heimia growing, But it's still young,

Have to investigate the calea though.

cheers

Mauve, how would you recommend the ingestion of Calea? iv read different methods with different results. Tea, plain leaf smoke or extract? and iv also heard its most effective ( if not only effective) just b4 bed, that true?

Peace

i don't recommend the ingestion of Calea...way too bitter lol

Seriously, i used to smoke powdered Calea, i found it more effective when powdered i don't know why.

Drinking Calea is for people who needs to be punished :P

But i remember about a non bitter strain of Calea that you could drink with pleasure and it was effective too...too bad i lost my plant !

:lol: fungus.

I would also agree with others on DMT containing plants, as well as psilocibin mushrooms (where legal).

One other that I would personally chuck into the mix is the Blue Lilly (the native Australian variety, not the Sacred Lotus, although I believe they have similar effects.) While its immediate effects are of mild euphoria and/or sedation (depending on how it is taken), I have noticed some very beneficial effects the days prioir to ingestion or smoking. A few things of note were a general feeling of wellbeing. More mental alertness, better memory and easier problem solving. Also there was a noted increase in the significance of my dreams, as well as the lucidity of them.

It's possible that the above benefits of lillies may have just been a coincidence, as I had been in a generally good headspace at the time. But I definitely felt that something healing came from the plant.

Stink

Lingzhi (fungus)

Lingzhi (fungus) = Ganoderma lucidum - Reishi

:wink:

imo the bitterness of calea is overrated......better than thick,slimy and/or astringent!

but as said there are now the loraxs plants and some of them are not very bitter.

smoking alone is enough,esp if u have an ext.some like the flavour of the smoke.

can be used 4 daydreaming.

t s t .