The Corroboree
incognito

ega dvd?

holiday is over slackarse, get onto it!!

hahaha cant wait for this hey should be funky!

shit yeah cant wait to remind me of all the good times :)

*HINT HINT *

im sure the pussy wagon has come to halt by now, pull the proverbial out shizzwacker, u said to keep onto u about this.

cmon man or no more mash potatey for u....EVER!! and i hate to say this BUT... no more will u purse ur lips around a luxurious cup of my succulent,sensuous, seranading, silubrious chai, and u will lose all of ur sina -smashing powers (hehe as if that happened tee hee but for the sake of inspiring u i will giv u the benefit of the doubt) and will find urself quite at his mercy.

i warned u, get the dvd out, or else the chai tap is OFF! OFF I TELL U!

Edited by jono

Soooo.... is that a fucking prayer meeting or what?

Wow... thanks for your input XipeTotec. It's amazing, it was only like yesterday that i was thinking to myself "You know, nobody is really breaking any new ground with the one word LOL post." And it's true, I guess things have been fairly stagnant and rudimentary with the one word LOL post for some time now.

I guess that's because people have maybe become a bit complacent with the one word LOL post, nobody is willing to push any boundaries or break any new ground in the 'one word LOL post' arena.

Sure i've seen a few attempts over the years by mere amateurs trying to spice the one word LOL post up with cheap tawdry addons such as exclamation marks and so forth, even the occasional elipsis here and there, leaving a sort of 'air of mystery' to the one word LOL post, almost as though there were more lying underneath the one word LOL post than somebody merely laughing out loud.

But here you are, taking an altogether different approach to the one word LOL post, a much more simplistic and minimal approach, some might even call it a somewhat 'elegant' approach. Just the bare essentials, those three simple letters L O L that signify to us all that you are indeed... Laughing Out Loud.

And I must say Xipetotec that I am somewhat envious of you, golly if such a laugh (a loud one apparently) could be co-erced from me by such simplistic means, the money that I could save on booze and happy pills alone would be enough to sponsor 3 or 4 small black children in some third world country.

Oh ho ho ho a prayer meeting indeed!!! Har har har har! Look at that guy with his hands pressed together! Harrr!! Look at him! He has his hands pressed together like he's praying!! What is he, at a prayer meeting or something!?!?! Hahahahaha!!! A prayer meeting!!

It's a good thing you weren't rolling around on the floor with the possibility of your ass removing itself from your body, otherwise you would have had to add a few more letters than just the 3 in your post and expand to ROTFLMAO or something, and in todays day and age what with all the hustle and bustle of modern times, you know with the internet and robot machines and all that, who really has time for an 8 letter post when a 3 letter post will suffice.

I think a lot of people don't really understand the one word LOL post as well as they could. A lot of people probably have the view "That's not a fucken post, it's a fucken acronym, three fucking letters, what the fuck are you contributing here." But these simpletons will probably never understand the grace and beauty, the refined simplicity of the one word lol post. I pity them really.

Your contribution her is invaluable Xipetotec, keep up the good work!

LOL

-Chemical Shaman

thaks for z pics cs!

whos the second guy in the pics? afraid i missed his talk.

i really resonated with what the first man had to talk about, loved his spiel on the cicadas.

cheers again for the pics mate.

CS-

many of us have bee waiting for the 06 dvd... i know ur holding onto some absolute gold, and that theres may of us who have the time, resources ad meas to bring the 06 and 07 dvds to fruition.

i for one have expressed o umerous times that i would persoally take it on..

i understad u worked very hard to capture all the info u have, but also that there were a lot of people working very hard on manifesting that informatio in the first place.

so what are the real hurdles holding you back from releasing this information, and how ca any of us help.... and whats a realisic time frame of even sippets of it beig released?

very thakfull there was someone as dedicated and astute as yourself onsite to capture the magick.... but whats holding you back from uleashing the magick on the rest of the world (and those of us who were too busy to emmerse ourself in our ow creations?)

u kow ill do whatever it takes to get this project up ad running... hell id sell u my mother jsut to watch the footage let aloe edit it and put it together for mass distribution...

the world is ready and waiting... how can we help?

Seconded.

Happy to do whatever it takes to get '06 and '07 on the net.

Tell us what you need done and we will take care of it?

Wow... thanks for your input XipeTotec. It's amazing,......................................

LOL

-Chemical Shaman

you know what... what I read of your post was pretty funny, and warranted another LOL post, but, unfortunately, due to my LOL post being somewhat chastised (i didnt read the whole thing, but I think that was the general gist), Im sort of stuck with what to say about it. I only wish that I could express my feelings in as many words as yourself :)

Edited by XipeTotec

DRUGEBUZZ! :shroomer:

DRUGEBUZZ?

Edited by lsdreamz

...i didnt read the whole thing

In the spirit of fairness, Chemical Shaman did go to the extent of reading the whole of your post... :lol:

Well i just got my life back slightly, been off line and out of the loop as i had to move house and change jobs, so maybe me and CS can catch up and try and get on with it. we are getting somewhere but slowly.

It will not be separate 06 and 07 but the best of both in a 2 dvd set, well that is what it is looking like.

all the best and we are trying to find the time for this project as we all see it as very important.

We where hoping to have it done for the 'possible' Mini Melb EGA at the end of the year, but this is all just hear say at the moment B)

in plants we trust.

:lol:

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Edited by lsdreamz

We are looking in to getting someone on to the project from the community, as again we have become snowed under with EGA 2009 work, if you have any suggestions of interested video plant buffs pleases put them forward.

We are hoping the right person will emerge

With CS back now, you just never know B)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Where do we start donating to the EGA fund? How long till we can buy raffle tickets? I have sum very large lophs sitting around that I can donate or auction off for EGA charity.

Thanks so much naja naja, we have received many similar emails, and we are setting all that up, but it dose have to be done right, the best way to do this is to have a One year EGA membership. we are also looking in to producing something like the EROWID Extract, but not likely to come in till next year. We have got more EGA T Shirts coming and that will be a good fun fund generator.

I know you guys are keen to support, so are well, that is good news

In Plants We Trust