The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
husk

yr favourite natural stimulant

hi ppls!

i am interested in finding out what yr favourite stimulants are and for what reasons.

any contributions are greatly wanted!!

x peace everybody!

:wink:

hi ppls!

i am interested in finding out what yr favourite stimulants are and for what reasons.

any contributions are greatly wanted!!

x peace everybody!

:wink:

Guarana powder. For extra endurance at work and driving it is my favorite.

Just quickly,

Yerba-Can be quite potent different than caffeine for sure, very little side effects apart from diuretic effect. My preferred method of caffeine ingestion.

Khat- because its more intoxicating than stimulating to me anyway.

Betel- if I want a good strong high, more jittery than previous :drool2:

not a big fan of stims

Hi Husk,

oral nicotine and black tea are great for that purpose. But not together. bye Eg

having virtually no experience with those sorts of things mine would have to be..

reduced cactus :devil:

For the price (weed around here) Sida has its merits.... otherwise caffeine in all its forms. Yerba I found to be very...refreshing, rather than stimulating but might just be the stuff I got hold of . A big heaping spoon of cocoa in water choked down two or three times a day isn't bad for when work is getting a bit taxing. But in any event, adding ginseng to just about any of the above makes them a lot more pronounced, can get a bit jittery. Personally my day would be ruined by absence of double strength ice coffee and nicotine.

when I visted S.America I tried coca leaf, I found that to be my favorite for sure.

All the benefits of caffine without most of the side effects other than the good ones ;)

Ephedra because it helps cure my hayfever and makes me nice and alert.

although not a hug efan of stimulants, Betel nut is my favourite.

:wub:coffee1.gif:wub:

Betel nut is also good but I have to experiment to find a easy way to eliminate the carcinogens before I repeat the experience too many times

.5 g oral scelly tort.

stimulant w/o jitters and w/ great mood lift. Great for going out and having beers or just cleaning the house.

i chewed a fresh betel nut but had a wierd experience. I felt extremely dizzy and nauseous and my arms felt really heavy and i felt like i was going to pass out. This wave of sensation just went through my whole body. I didn't expect any strong effect at all when i started chewing it. Anyone else have a wierd experience from betel like this?

coffee!!!! i cant leave the house in the morning without it! my major addiction!!!

im on the robert timms gear at the moment, its not to shabby at all.

If there is gardening to be done then its a combination of strong coffee and select ganja.

The ganja seems to put me in tune with the plants, whilst the coffee provides the energy to do the work.(of course drinking fresh water whilst working) in this respect coffee can be alternated with khat. If its hard physical labor u cant go past khat, really keeps u strong and stimulated, seems to give u a bit of an edge with ur will power.

minus the ganja!

I really like khat , even the taste plus its a georgeous plant indeed, one day ill have a red khat hedge!! ill prune it with my teeth.

I had a yerba phase but for the life of me i cant seem to appreciate the flavor.Ill hafto try some different suppliers.

Chocolate is a mad stimulant, as i realised over easter as my daughter gouged herself with her own body weight worth of choc , then did an impersonation of the tassy devil on ice for the last two days.

Chocolate is great as an arvo pick me up.

If those half-chewed minties at the dea ever get over themselves as societys protectors, i sure would love to try some coca leaf, as ive heard its great for its stimulant properties.

I tried some betel nut extract (cheers big ears :wink: ) that was quite interesting indeed!!

as borat would say Very Nice!!.

so yeah thats my experience with natural stimulants, coffee, chocolate,khat and betel nut and they are all grouse.

Oh i forgot ginseng! have been using the Korean Ginseng 2500 product from nutralife (from IGA lol) its awesome when ur under stress and working long hours though im a bit worried about the 'do not use for long periods without proffesional advice' thing on the side of the box. I only really use it when im really rooted but its bonzer for sure and i highly recommend it.

Asides from this i guess plenty of fresh air, healthy tucker and exercise is whats needed to feel fresh!! oh yeah and sleep!

dammit, then there is ephedra!! but u cant eat it cos u will go to hell for being such a devious drug addict who may hurt small animals, but ive heard its a great stimulant, real nice body buzz and keeps u going, though dont eat to much!!! also great ive heard to chew on when u feel a cold coming on.

DEA, they are so cool..............not.

dammit, then there is ephedra!! but u cant eat it cos u will go to hell for being such a devious drug addict who may hurt small animals, but ive heard its a great stimulant, real nice body buzz and keeps u going, though dont eat to much!!! also great ive heard to chew on when u feel a cold coming on.

i only use ephedra when the need arises, such as when i have a cold or hayfever and you don't build up any dependency. Its such a slow growing plant anyway so you can't really harvest all that much on a regular basis. A FOAF tellls me that coca is probably the best as he went for a trip to south america and managed to chew on a few leaves. Very mild stimulating plus analgesic and combats fatigue so well. Good for your teeth as well and taste quite pleasant.

the only ephedra i ever had was stuff i bought in many different gas stations travelling through america when younger...made those long drives at night fly by!

i never had that with betel. peopel here will eat 10+ in a row...but these asian folk like their betel! i have learned, never fuck with their alcohol, bettel or gambling :slap:

I'm not huge on coffee or anything like that - I think my favourite is a bit of old fashioned healthy dieting, plenty of sleep and regular exercise - helps keep you going and you dont need to rely on anything unusual to get you thru the day :)

Yohimbe,

Just watch the dosage or you might find yourself in a somewhat stiff situation.

:rolleyes:

I like a good dose of epehdra herb to keep me going. Alos a nice Mocha when i am at school and ppl look wierd at me if i pull out the stuff in my little baggie and drop it osme water. Hmmm I love ephedra!!

Whats the dose of yohimbine bark?

cool.

nice effort guys, thanks.

in keeping with this, can anyone shed any light on which of the above mentioned may distort time perception, suppress hunger etc.

like cocoa?

thanks again.

:wub:

x peace

ephedra, catha and coca are appetite suppressants but i don't think they will distort time perception. They might if you have enough of them i suppose but i wouldn't try this (particularly with ephedra), high doses can be dangerous for some people. All of them seem to supress fatigue but coca is meant to be analgesic as well and anaesthetic effect reducing pain.

am i right in thinking ephedra is a naughty plant??

x

hmmm khat for me -- nice straight-edge stimulation, euphoria, no anxiety (which I'm prone to with stimulants)

aside from that i love a good cup of chai

have enjoyed sceletium in the past when going out for a dance, but haven't tried it for ages

am i right in thinking ephedra is a naughty plant??

x

Only if you make use of it.

You can legally grow it but break the law if you make any preparations from it.

I find a decent piece of fresh peeled hoodia really improves the mood and if followed by kava, really enhances and compliments each other. Can work in the garden all day and stay focussed yet relaxed, energised and at the same time receptive, sensitive and aware. Hard to explain but definitely a good place to be!

Edited by Agamemnon