The Corroboree
Ace

TBM variants

Wowsers Bushturkey! It looks like both clone A and B in the one plant! I wonder if etiolation played a part? In all the TBMs I have, not one pup has grown to that sort of length. Penis envy right here... :P

Yeah nice !!! that is a long one - what i find even more interesting is, to me it seems that you have a cactus from what i can see " mcgraths cacti nursery." Iv seen a few tbm's at some nurseries ( VERY occasionally grown by cacti enthusiasts) but small but never seen one with a fancy printed label and to me that tells me that this nursery may have them as a permenant thing on there stock list!!! cool.

I find that quiet unique, and something you would rarley see in Victoria

Nice one Bush turkey thanks for the pic.

if you grow in the dark ,they stretch out looking for the light[er].......lol,just joking!

t s t .

Edited by t st tantra

the tallest of the two TBM spikes is around 50 cm tall

post-3765-1249257653_thumb.jpg

post-3765-1249258190_thumb.jpg

yeah i actualy have a couple from the same place and they all grow long like that! but my greenhouse blew over and landed on them snapping most of em :( i get them from the markets but all the other ones have mchraths nursery scribbled out. she thought that it was a normal bridgesii because she reckons she has the monstrose at home which the way she described it it sounded cristate? i wanna see it! ill ask her next time! i have been looking for the mcgrath nursery but the only one i can find is in VIC???

here is a pic of the snapped one pupping and one from bout four months ago of the snapped one! a pic of the label, funky!

post-4590-1249292257_thumb.jpg

post-4590-1249292614_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bush_Turkey

Great photos! I will contribute soon, as soon as my penises stretch and the flush is finished!

With so long penis you got bush turkey, I too thought of etiolation, but then I though I must be jealous of that length! :P

Great photos! I will contribute soon, as soon as my penises stretch and the flush is finished!

With so long penis you got bush turkey, I too thought of etiolation, but then I though I must be jealous of that length! :P

i like to stare at my penis daily! :P it cant be etiolation as it gets about 7 hours of sunlight a day with a little shade from surrounding plants.

just waiting to see how long it grows! it is at 7.3 inches.

hi,one of my tbm's has three fresh pups growing out of one "knob" :o . is this normal? its seems a little excessive but im not complaining.

san p

I must admit this is one of the only times i have enjoyed looking at other blokes penis's :blush::slap:

I have been meaning to get myself one, maybe after Xmas ill pick one up

we don't have much choice in nursery's around here, i think the local Big W had some long before i was interested in cacti but have not seen any since

Edited by mac

some time back I propagated some t bridgesii

this was around a time that I really didn't know what I was

doing soil wise and I had many seedlings in sandy backyard

soil and partly rotted fresh seaweed

many of the plants were being water stressed and

there was a low but ever present level of stem rot

I don't know if it was the seed or the mix that I was growing them

in but...

about 10% went monstrose to some degree

none of them look like the short dumpy tbm

a lot of them are starting to look like the long tbms

i will post photos soon

possibly the excess iodine in the soil mix stressed

them into becoming monstrose?

who knows I was surprised at the number of mutants

is it normal for this species to throw so many monstrose?

Say what now?

Your not getting your penis until after Xmas?

Now thats just not cricket and I would have a serious word to your parents if I were you as I got mine straight away so I think they are short changing you.

Perhaps its a less common Jewish thing or related to a circumcision slip up?

:D

Sorry I couldnt resist.....

I must admit this is one of the only times i have enjoyed looking at other blokes penis's :blush::slap:

I have been meaning to get myself one, maybe after Xmas ill pick one up

we don't have much choice in nursery's around here, i think the local Big W had some long before i was interested in cacti but have not seen any since

is it normal for this species to throw so many monstrose?

Well I guess it's not really 'normal', but freaks happen.

There are a few aberrant forms of this around;

the 'TBM'- Trichocereus bridgesii monstrose- Penis cactus/plant- the long and the short segmented clumping one.

(BTW I wanna know where this one actually came from originally???)

the rare crested one (though i guess anything can crest albeit at a very low frequency... same sort of deal with the 4 ribbed one- 'cactus of the 4 winds')

the melted wax variants; those with irregular rib formations.

once i saw an extreme form of the last which almost looked like a Lophocereus schottii monstrose..practically spineless

and there's possibly more monstrosities of it.

Also I think i have seen a monstrose form of Trichocereus sp. (unknown species) cv. which looks like the miniature monstrose forms of Cereus peruvianus.

hey guys, my monstrose has shot of what appears to be an entirely non-monstose arm. Is this normal?

Also is there anything that one could do to encourage monstrose growth? or is it just up to mother nature?

hey guys, my monstrose has shot of what appears to be an entirely non-monstose arm. Is this normal?

Also is there anything that one could do to encourage monstrose growth? or is it just up to mother nature?

does it look like this pup?post-4908-126378244665_thumb.jpg

Geez naja naja that varigated one is a treasure ....do we have clone B in oz?

Trichocereus_bridgesii_mostruosa_A_sp_360.jpg

Trichocereus_bridgesii_mostruosa_A_sp_360.jpg

whoa. not as much spines as that, and actually since I posted that it has started to go monstrose. My penis plant look like it got nipples

do we have clone B in oz?

well i have 2 types of TBM's and one looks like eggs and the other looks exactly like the varigated one but not varigated.

it almost looks like a hand. it has long pups as thin as my finger

Well theres alot of talk about 'Hulks Dick' in this thread, cactus art has a bit on it here & they do'nt think its a TBM at all, rather a form of Lophocereus schottii monstrose.

http://www.cactus-art.biz/schede/LOPHOCEREUS/Lophocereus_schotii/Lophocereus_schotti_big_penis/Lophocereus_schottii_big_penis.htm

Just different expressions of growth from the same plant Bushy.

Yep, clone B is the predominant TBM in OZ Blownq.

[quote name='shruman'

Yep, clone B is the predominant TBM in OZ Blownq.

oh, then i mean clone A , the taller one..... yeah id love to have a hulks dick lol, i may have to source some gamma radiation first tho

hey check this one out:

My link

ok so it's not TBM... close enough it's a Tricho..

Trichocereus santiaguensis forma mostruosa.

hey check this one out:

My link

ok so it's not TBM... close enough it's a Tricho..

Trichocereus santiaguensis forma mostruosa.

Just checked out the link, my TBM has a similar brown patch on the side. Should I be concerned.

If so, what can I do?

Any ideas?

TBM are hardy, they fight the black spot and eventually you just get left with a scar, Don't worry...