The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jack

you wont beleive this

You have to be joking???? :blink:

Nice fucking effort whoever this is... Just plain fucking stoopid. I hope they enjoy the Karma coming their way when the laws change on tric's....

"high in ****" what a dipshit. :angry:

Nice fucking effort whoever this is... Just plain fucking stoopid. I hope they enjoy the Karma coming their way when the laws change on tric's....

"high in ****" what a dipshit. :angry:

Damn straight BD. :angry:

Someone should get in contact with this joker via Ebay, i would, but im not to diplomatic when it comes to these sort of situations.

Shit ehy, he has about 5 auctions up.,

This is what he has to say about his pachanoi, "Do up one and have some fun"

Not only does he say they have XXXX in it but is also telling people to ingest it. :uzi:

Hopefully he is jst a bit naive and will change his text?

arrgh thats unbelievable! lol, theres always going to be a moron cashing in at others expence, this case future access to tri.

Yeah tis sad to see.

Sent an email just a minute ago. The more people that msg him the better.

i wonder if he would dry it out for us to save on poatage or better still send ready brewed?

well, he was either smart enough to remove them or ebay did it for him.

well, he was either smart enough to remove them or ebay did it for him.

I don't know if I'd hurry to attribute the removal to smartness.

I suspect if I'm right, that he probably had an off-ebay offer for the all the cuttings perhaps with local pickup which meant he could pull them from being auctioned.

i sent him an email aswell informing him it was illegal and he could get done for dealing. He removed three but left two then removed them later so i think your right sobriquet.

ebay removed the item!!!damnit i was bidding on the 'bridgesii'!!

:ana:

Perhaps he/she is genuinly ill-informed. Opening a dialogue with this seller would be the most advantageous route, perhaps even an invite to this forum so points of view can be openly discussed with him/her.

Nice ethics Jono, funding a tool like that?..... :angry:

well fuk me.....

ethics, tell me of ethics.

funding a tool??

why are they a tool?? why are u calling someone a tool that u do not know?

nice ethics man! a tool like what??? nice ethics man

now ur angry at me for trying to buy a cactus??? nice ethics.

i didnt even read his description , all i did was search for trichocereus and saw the picture which looked like one that id like to add to my collection, and bid accordingly! im very sorry black dragon to upset u and anger u like this as u are a man of such high ethics, apparently...thanks for passing judgement without knowing the full story...nice ethics man. the world will be such a nice place if we all take on board ur sublime example of ethics :puke:

Well shite, associating a trichocereus cacti with mescaline??? what person on the internet would do that??? who would be that crazy????.hey they must be tools.hell ebay must be the only site authoritys would take notice off on such matters, do me a favor, enter trichocereus and mescaline into a search engine and find out. well shit we are all tools!!!!! thanks black dragon for that.

Maybee this person has no idea of ebays policys on such matters, he just wanted to sell some cacti, im sure stranger things have happened in this universe .

id love to use the finger icon but i think ur 'ethics' have rubbed off on me.

Edited by jono

Well after you little outburst, its ok jono, its back up for sale now.. dont cry...you can still bid...

Anyone that blatently lists a scheduled drug on ebay is stupid. End story.

Some people have ethics jono, im sorry if im one of them. Nice to see the photo of that bridge is also taken on the backseat of a car, i suppose it was home grown then put in a car to take a photo of it.... Seems the thing to do.

:wub:

Thats my point exactly darcy! :)

May as well just use www.mescalinesales.com.au

:lol:

Edited by BlackDragon

erase this mod>?

Edited by jono

No jono, to me ethics is holding yourself accountable for the things you stand in/by in life.

Calling someone a tool or dipshit is nothing to do with my ethics, its my choice to do so, seeing he freely listed scheduled drug....

As for which personality im having this discussion with, im not sure if its you as a person or a shiny comic robot you hide behind sometimes, Im sorry but i just cant take you serious! :lol:

Sounds to me like your totally ignoring the whole point im making here...

Thats ok,

B)

well, my point being that u where being presumptuous in slandering my ethics, without knowing who the hell i am, and what i stand for, that is not fair. I did not read that this dude was associating this cactus with mescaline. Yet u came right out with 'nice ethics jono' i find that offensive , as i do believe myself to be an ethical person.I just searched for trichocereus, saw the pic and the price and bidded. I see no fault in that, its you who was being presumptuous, and i find it rude and in bad taste to call someone a dipshit and a tool that u do not know. I d hate to hear what u call people that u do know. so before u go pointin ur finger at me ol' mate, how about having a look at ur own 'ethics' maybee it is they that need adjusting.

And really, what is the difference(in 'ethics' between that guy posting that cacti in the way he did to any post of the same in any ethno forum on the internet??i mean for such an apparently open minded person ur highly critical. As far as hiding behind???-man u toot ur own trumpet.

Edited by jono

Difference: selling and advertising openly illegal drugs(and their plant forms) for sale on a public marketplace. Different to discussion in a relitivly private forum. No one here openly admits and advertises(well i at least hope they wouldnt) scheduled here, why is it ok to do it on ebay??

I did not read that this dude was associating this cactus with mescaline
Well you should have read the thread properly and thoroughly before jumping the gun then. :lol:

Does it all make sense to you now?

PS; I havent used any language thats offensive toward you at all.

As far as hiding behind???-man u toot ur own trumpet.

Why edit that last post then??

what is the point ur trying to make anyways?

dont buy a plant of someone if they tell u it has active compounds in it????

or is it dont buy a plant of someone who sells a plant as active with a prohibited substance either on the internet or off? (re. darcys post that u agreed with..?) or only on ebay???suuuure i wont

or is it dont have an avatar with a shiny comic robot??? or is it just that u and 'some people' have ethics and i dont?

sorry man, but i just cant take you serious.