The Corroboree
gomaos

Penis

hi,

really have nothing to say about the subject, just wanted to be cool...

it's such a popular word atm....

have u been into the 'i cant believe its not beer!' again will?? :P

have u been into the 'i cant believe its not beer!' again will?? :P

:lol::lol::lol:

penis

1676, perhaps from Fr. pénis or directly from L. penis "penis," earlier "tail" (cf. Eng. tail in both senses, the sexual one slang), from PIE *pes-/*pesos- "penis" (cf. Skt. pasas-, Gk. peos, posthe "penis," probably also O.E. fæsl "progeny, offspring," O.N. fösull, Ger. Fasel "young of animals, brood"). The proper plural is penes. The adj. is penial. In psychological writing, penis envy is attested from 1924.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search...searchmode=none

Not the most aurally pleasing word in the English language....vagina is even worse IMO, and as for vulva. blerrg

Scrotum doesn't exactly have a nice ring to it either. Why do all the anatomical names for genitalia sound so ugly?

I agree with you about 'vulva' not being the prettiest sounding word. Every time I hear it I cant help but to think of boxy, baby shit brown coloured cars driven by grandmas.

'Labia' has a nice ring to it though.

I agree with you about 'vulva' not being the prettiest sounding word. Every time I hear it I cant help but to think of boxy, baby shit brown coloured cars driven by grandmas.

LOL

maybe some name transfers are in order...

Drive the new Nissan Cervix! Or the all-terrain Gonad!

I can think of a much better use for names like Porshe and lamborgini

I prefer the word wang myself.

I wonder how much of the distaste for these words is due to the cultural influence. Ie the unspoken rules that penises and vaginas are not to be spoken about, are to be ashamed of, religious values relating to guilt surrounding sex.

I did a cool subject in psyc called human sexuality, which highlighted the fact that there are heaps of slang terms for penis and vagina, even when youre teaching kids you use euphemistic slang terms like "pee pee" or "mutty" instead of the accurate terms...

Why don't you all go and eat some penis.

Hmmm, besides the ludicrous denial, I'm not sure what's more gruesome.... the thought of eating the penis of an endangered tiger or the thought of eating the penis of a tiger that has died of old age (and I don't have an aversion to penises, I just prefer mine still alive :blush: )

lingam and yoni sounds nice and thats the terms i mostly use. maybe words do in fact carry some type of vibrance or energie which gives the a positive or rather negative vibe. the rastas believe so, instead of apreciate they say aprecilove.

there are nice words for the yoni, pussy and muschi (german) for example. but surly english is one of the worst lingos in that sence as the c word is much, much harsher than a german fut.

maybe just because yoni has a nice ring to it, the indians are better lovers.

further it always shocks me how people swear saying, this is a c of a job, as like this they must have a bad handle towards sexualety.

Touch it............go on............just, touch it.

Drive the new Nissan Cervix! Or the all-terrain Gonad

PMP Wandjina, i do however prefer the new Ford Clitoris, its just all the carsalesMEN cant seem to find one anywhere :lol:

penis

1676, perhaps from Fr. pénis or directly from L. penis "penis," earlier "tail" (cf. Eng. tail in both senses, the sexual one slang), from PIE *pes-/*pesos- "penis" (cf. Skt. pasas-, Gk. peos, posthe "penis," probably also O.E. fæsl "progeny, offspring," O.N. fösull, Ger. Fasel "young of animals, brood"). The proper plural is penes. The adj. is penial. In psychological writing, penis envy is attested from 1924.

I think the etymonline source you've quoted has suspect knowledge regarding the adjectival form.

I believe the correct term or spelling should be "penile" and not penial.

Not the most aurally pleasing word in the English language....vagina is even worse IMO...

Surprising given the broad similarity of the word vagina with your handle 'wandjina'.

Yes I'm aware that the '-jina' rhymes with 'leaner' rather than 'liner' but it seems much more feminine in a curious kind of way to prounce it rhyming with the latter.

In Germany we have some pretty foul-mouthed slang for these beautiful things. "Fotze" is the worst at all you can say to a girl and "schwanz" on the other hand means cock. Try it when you´re in Europe :lol:

Why don't you all go and eat some penis.

worst one yet..

why do humans have to be so weird?

Aaarrgghhh....

have u been into the 'i cant believe its not beer!' again will?

not yet, but I've already collected a heap of khat leaves for the next one...

when will it be?

maybe the next mullum market day (did u book?)?

was yesterday gom,

will book the next one, ive got quite a bit of stuff to take.

maybee we could fill some coolers with 'i cant believe its not beer!' to sell in cups!

that stuff is great mate, u got a great product there!!!!

if for no other reason people hafto make the next camping trip to try that one out! or the next mullum market!!

"Fotze! Keine bösen worte!" - seen that EG? one of the German supernanny shows remixed into a song lol

I like the name wang aswell. Rod and or chub are some colloquilalisms me mates use - verb. to chub up lmao

Edited by Qhorakuna tantani

Lol, Qhorakuna! I saw many episodes of the supernanny during the last two years. At the moment i don´t have a TV anymore as i´m moving. There are some pretty nasty kids in this show.I Can´t wait to watch the new season. bye EG

Well, it appears im going to have to be very selective what i ask for in restaraunts in china when i go there next year. Wouldn't want to find myself chewing on a penis at the dinner table >_<

Hmmm, besides the ludicrous denial, I'm not sure what's more gruesome.... the thought of eating the penis of an endangered tiger or the thought of eating the penis of a tiger that has died of old age (and I don't have an aversion to penises, I just prefer mine still alive :blush: )

according to a book about thailand that ive just finished reading pretty much all 'meat' sold as tiger penis in thailands markets is actually more likely to be carved cattle tendon. kind of interesting and quite relieving

according to a book about thailand that ive just finished reading pretty much all 'meat' sold as tiger penis in thailands markets is actually more likely to be carved cattle tendon. kind of interesting and quite relieving

Can't believe it's not Thai tiger penis?

Edited by apothecary