The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tripitaka

Bon voyage Sophie and Eli

Well, we are about to loose some of the cheekiest Monkeys that I know!

But stayed tuned for the the new Super Sophie and Eli when they return!

Sincerely wish you both a healing, extraordinary, laughingly, explorative, cathartic, adventuresome,

creative, abundant good time!

Look forward to hearing all the travel tales! :P

elisophie.jpg

Edited by Tripitaka

Have fun guys, your presence will be missed! :)

My god that is one of the funniest thigns ive ever seen, and somewhat flattering as well hehehe

:innocent_n::innocent_n::innocent_n::innocent_n::innocent_n::innocent_n::innocent_n::innocent_n:

Us?? cheeky monkeys??? I have no idea WHAT your talking about :rolleyes:

Best wishes!!! Hope to god my letter reaches you safely and unsuspiciously before you leave!!!

Shame we didn't get to catch up...

Have fun and bring back a barrel of gutkha for me if you are somewhere that hasn't banned it.

Lots of love,

Chris...

Much love and light to you both for your journey. :)

unsuspicious letter? gutkha? bhang infused ayurvedic tea? Cheeky monkeys??

cmon guys, we have to make it past customs successfully in order to actually get INTO india... let alone OUT

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

looks like sophie and i have to do some pursuasive talking on mondy morning in order to convince my GP im not going to die... my latest blood tests scared him...

I called the indian clinic and the doctor on the end of the line just started laughing at me "you are worried about acute pancreatitis?? hehehehehhahahahahha, you not worry about that, that is simple, you not worry, just come, we fix that very quickly!"

For some reason i trust the hysterical barely coherent indian lady more then the western gp who has done little more then poke and prod me for the past 2.5 years.. :lol:

Good luck Brother :D

'ooroo you two

take care and seeya soon :)

^_^ have a safe and fun journey Sophie n Eli much love to you both. Best wishes with getting well and healing yourself back too 100% Eli, dont forget to make a post when you can to let us know how its all going for you two elves.

Peace

Have a safe and healing journey Eli and Sophie.

Edited by Jack

much, much love and mountains of warm fuzzies for a fantastic journey! :wub: :D :wub: :D :wub: :D :wub: :D

elisophie.jpg

GOLD

I will miss you loads Eman, and Sophie have the trip of a life time and get well for a change, you know where we are if you need us, and if you need something, call me, or sms it is cheaper

:)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Have fun in Angola guys!

Make sure to get the hotel to pick you up from the Airport, as there are no taxi's in Luanda!

That shaman I put you onto, I can vouch that once you get past the hard and damned scary exterior and all the stuff he puts you through and does - he's a Good man... he hasn't eaten anyone for some years I hear... and that survival course test he designed through the land mine fields... I hear you can skip that part if you grease his palms with only 150 EUROS!

So don't listen to the nay sayers about this guy... he knows his business!

And also, if the Angolan's begin to ask questions about your siblings and intimate relationships, make sure to take the opportunity to lie - lie through your teeth, say you are Shane Warne's first cousin and were the best man at Ricky Pontings younger brothers wedding!

You will thus find the way before you clear like the red sea, and everyone around you will suddenly be on the ground... :worship: and you will have followers of up to 500 Angolese... if they all at once try and sell you useless trinkets or ear massages though, don't respond, pause 8 seconds (I calculated this), and THEN say "Bugger Your Pump Shiva Yeti!" very LOUDLY... look at their three eyes harder than they do, and then soften your three eyes into no eyes, and they will know EXACTLY what you are talking about and leave you alone then... trust me, it is only way to be at peace, to derail the madness...

Julian.

Right Eli I know it was you, you have been working on it for months, that project where you can jump through time space, it has all been an elaborate plot to rub it in my face, do not tell me it is a coincidence. What you may say (well not you Eli because you know)…my phone was stolen off me the day before Eli goes overseas. You may be on a plain right now on the run from my wrath but I will get you Gadget.

But if I did have a phone to send you a message right now it would be this;

“Get well and let the universe heal you like you have helped heal others, it is time for karma to get back to you and feel you full of life, I love you bro”.

All the best guys :worship:

I like the doc's attitude....you just may bring this healer a few new aussie customers in the future.

full download soon... BIG BIG STUFF GOING DOWN..... we are here, we are safe, and we are fully saturated with vedic goodness..

plenty of indian alchemy and ayurvedic pocking, prodding, pushing, pulling, pampering, purging and PURIFYING..

I know some of you know whats going on without reading the words... and for more clarification stay tuned

NAMASTE!

Eli and Sophie from veda land (typing on computer without letters on keypad)