The Corroboree

Blogs

Green Energy Weight Loss - http://www.tiny.cc/NIkkaWeightLoss

Need to get your appetite back under control, clear out fatty sludge, and kick your metabolism into gear? There is no better way to do this than my favorite quick weight loss plan, it’s a modified diet plan that is high in quality protein and fiber. Crash diets are detrimental to your health as they cause leptin to go into “starvation mode,” which means you will gain back all the weight you lose as soon as you start eating more. The Jump-Start plan enables you to rapidly get back on track without inducing a leptin problem. To the contrary, you’ll get leptin pointed in the right direction. In addition to losing weight, this program helps shrink the size of your stomach, and gets you out of a metabolic rut. This plan is simple and easy to follow. The Plan – Phase 1 Day 1-4 (or longer if needed) Your basic meal is 1 ½ scoops of one of our protein powders (Daily Protein Plus or Daily Protein), mixed with 1 heaping tablespoon of either of our fiber products (Fiber Helper or LeptiFiber). These are mixed in the beverage of your choice, such as 2% milk, rice milk, almond milk, vegetable juice, or 50 percent fruit juice/50 percent water (stay away from soy milk as it slows down your metabolism). This is your meal for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for three days. You may blend a serving of fruit into your protein drink or mix it with a spoon and have the piece of fruit afterward. You may have coffee or tea with breakfast and lunch, but not dinner. You may have cream or half-and-half in your coffee or tea. You may not have any sweetener in your coffee or tea, natural or otherwise. Ideally, this is all you eat for the first three days. There is NO SNACKING of any kind between meals or at night. The first day or two are always the hardest, especially at night. Use your willpower. After several days you will be amazed that most of your cravings are totally gone. On your fourth day, have a dinner. It can be in the range of 400 to 500 calories. Eat one 4 – 6 ounce portion of any lean protein or 2% cottage cheese, two servings of vegetables, one serving of complex carbohydrate, and one bite of dessert (or none). You should now notice that you get a full signal eating this amount of food. If not, get away from the table and go do something; pay attention to your watch to see how long it takes for the full signal to come (without eating more). How long it takes to get a full signal is exactly how bad leptin is still whacked-out in you. This means do another four days of protein drinks plus fruit for your meals. On the fourth day add a dinner and repeat the “full signal” test. Once you get a normal full signal after eating a normal amount of food, you are ready to move on to Phase 2. Phase 2 Day 5-20 Decide how much weight you want to lose and the rate at which you want to lose it. You can either have two protein/fiber drinks per day, usually breakfast and lunch, and then eat a 400 to 500 calorie dinner or you can have the three protein/fiber drinks and eat a dinner every other day or every third day. If you have a social event coming up then plan your meal day to coincide with that event. If you end up eating more than the 400 to 500 calories, then exercise more the following day. Do not get off track. Phase 3 Day 20+ Once you’ve done this for three to four weeks then either continue Phase 2 as long as you wish, or switch to one protein/fiber drink at breakfast and two meals per day. You should notice that you feel full and energized on the 400 to 500 calorie meals, you have no desire to snack or eat after dinner at night, and you continue to lose weight if weight loss is needed. If you find yourself back in a bad eating pattern, go back to Phase 2 – or if needed Phase 1. Follow the 5 Rules of The Leptin Diet on a regular basis. Essential Vitamins, Exercise, Sleep, Stress, Cravings, and Immunity The absolute minimum amount of vitamins you need in addition to protein and fiber is a multiple vitamin (Daily Energy Multiple Vitamin, 2-4 per day) and a high quality essential fatty acid with other anti-inflammatory nutrients (Leptinal, 2-4 per day). You can take as many other vitamins as you like; more may make the program easier for you, such as the entire Leptin Control Pack. Exercise at least four hours per week, more is better, but do what you can. If you like, you can use extra nutrients to support fat burning during exercise (like Q10, Cardio Helper, Muscle Mag, Pantethine – the supplements I recommend to burn fat while running). You must get at least seven hours of sleep, preferably eight, every night. As needed, use Sleep Helper, RelaxaMag, and Melatonin. Stress is always a monkey wrench in any weight loss program. You will be amazed, if you consume enough fiber, that you can process stress without getting a craving to eat while you are on this program. As needed, use Stress Helper or any other nutrients that help you combat stress. Use Pine Nut Oil or LeptiSlim if you are getting food cravings from stress, or anytime between any meals. Do not start the program if you are sick. If you start catching a bug while on this program cut back on exercise and boost immune support nutrients (like Super Immune Booster). If needed, suspend the program and try it again later when you are well. Why the Jump-Start Program Works This program brings leptin and other metabolic signals back in balance, while boosting your energy and muscle function, and eating less food. It is worth your time to read my two feature articles that explain in-depth why this approach is the fastest and safest way for just about anyone to drop a few pounds and get back into a healthy eating pattern. For more info about weight loss tip's, just copy paste the link on the "Subject Line"

nikkaoineza88

nikkaoineza88

Help a long time opiate sufferer who had opiates pushed on him by drs because he had cancer.

I'm a long time opiate survivor and I got sober then I was diagnosed with cancer and had to be treated with opiates no matter how much I refused I was basically told my life depended on it because I couldn't sleep because of pain, now I desperately need to get off it but am scared the trauma of withdrawals will unlock the cancer again as this is what happened last time I withdrew, of course drs won't listen. I'm currently looking into Ibogaine treatment, so any suggestions help experienced info would be very much appreciated.

Pappa somni

Pappa somni

List of rare ethno's

Just a list of Rare ethnos I guess that I've compiled and am interested in. All these were ethnos were put together from various "rare ethno" threads whilst surfing the interwebs. Diplopterys cabrerana Tabernaemontana undulata/sananho. Banisteriopsis muricata. Alicia anistopetala. Tetrapteris methystica Whitesloanea crassa Virola elongata Boletus manicus

irabionist

irabionist

List of rare ethno's

Just a list of Rare ethnos I guess that I've compiled and am interested in. All these were ethnos were put together from various "rare ethno" threads whilst surfing the interwebs. Diplopterys cabrerana Tabernaemontana undulata/sananho. Banisteriopsis muricata. Alicia anistopetala. Tetrapteris methystica Whitesloanea crassa Virola elongata Boletus manicus

irabionist

irabionist

Police find 55 pounds of cannabis in Pac Man arcade machine

4/20/2013 - Orangeburg County Sheriff Leroy Ravenell releases an Orangeburg man has been arrested and charged with trafficking marijuana. Ravenell explains "Federal officers and Investigators from the Sheriff's Office conducted an undercover investigation on Luis Tyler and observed him accept delivery of full-size video game with 55 pounds of marijuana hidden inside the machine on Tuesday, April 16. Officers conducted a traffic stop seizing the Pac-Man video game, the marijuana, and Tyler's vehicle." Ravenell continues "Our efforts to make Orangeburg safe will not stop. We are and will continue to investigate the criminals in our community and make arrests. You may be looking for a high score but what you'll get is game over!" Judge Derrick Dash set bond at $75,000 on Wednesday. http://www.orangeburgcounty.org/ocso/media_details.asp?nrID=252

Distracted

Distracted

I need a CACTUS!!! (Succulents included!!!)

Hey yáll, Ive been a cactus/ succulent fanatic for years, and cannot ever truly stop learning more and obtaining more of them. I want to establish some sort of trade with people, because I have just cleared out many of my "leftover" offsets of plants which have been cluttering up my area, I have quite a few plants to trade in exchange, though some may be too common and though it may not look like much, it continues to grow every week and may include many dozens more after the growing season plants I offer; -kalanchoe "mother plant" cuttings and rooted, two-five types -crested epiphyte (since died) -yellow opuntia microdasys monstrosa (spiraly type) -crassula oblongata -echinopsis oxygona (small) -crassula lycopoides (thin form and monstrose form) -rhipsalis baccifera -faucaria tigrina -some kleinia cactus-looking succulent -opuntia monacantha monstrosa normal and joseph''s coat -opuntia subulata monstrosa -Wild Arizona golden jumping cactus (from aunts backyard) -silver unknown (dangerous) jumping cactus -opunia compresa& -interesting Brasiliopuntia varieties -various echeverias,aeoniums, as well as the usual "succulents" (desert rose, aloe vera, crassula ovata+monstrosa variety) -a few euphorbias, medusa and corn-cob type, very beautiful.. and maybe a few more.California Natives like dudleyas and such. future; many dozens of imaginable prickly pear varieties for consumption, and for beauty. So far I only have small, undivisible cuttings not ready for trade. I wish to grow all my mother plants to make divisible for trading and plain sharing purposes. In addition to plants, I may provide tips and plant Identification Plants I'm looking for; -pereskia aculeata or grandiflora(or both) -possibly pereskiopsis as mine is not doing too well -quiabentia verticulata or other varieties -crested cacti, and succulents, agaves or aloes of any kind (a fuzzy echeveria would be best) -I like monstrose plants as well, but especially into spirally mutations -Will appreciate variegations as well -mirtillocactus var fukurokuryuzinboku, or breast myrtillocactus -eulychnea castanea varispiralis -penis plant lophocereus schotti monstrosa/inermis -astrophytum (any) -tephrocactus geometrizans (the snowman looking one) -turbinicarpus (any) -leichtenbergia principus -aztekium ritterii -digitostigma -macherocereus gummosus -fouqieria idria columnaris -euphorbia obesa -any exceptionally cool Australian succulents like the ones shown or others from the beach, desert etc) also looking for grafting tips as I have not managed one successful opuntia subulata monstrose graft, and have tried several scions. Thanks, and I hope you may find something you are looking for:)

coolcactusdood

coolcactusdood

Mom Makes Peruvian Government Hunt Down Her Son When He Stops Posting on Facebook

World’s Most Embarrassing Mom Makes Peruvian Government Hunt Down Her Son When He Stops Posting on Facebook Caity Weaver Sometimes moms do cool things like drive you to the mall and let you borrow/keep forever $20. Mostly, though, they are embarrassing. Take for instance, Garrett's mom. In November, 25-year-old Garrett Hand and his 25-year-old girlfriend Jamie Neal flew from their California home to South America for a four-month bike trip. Before the couple left, they informed their friends and family that, for some of their trip (as they traveled through jungles and rainforests), they would be out of cellphone and Internet range. In January, they passed out of cellphone range. In February, Garrett's mom demanded the Peruvian government launch a full-scale search for the couple, whom she believed to be missing. What they actually were, was "having a blast." The couple's last communication with their families (and access to their bank accounts) occurred on January 25. In late February, Garrett's mom called Peru and demanded they put Garrett on the phone to talk to her right this instant, or else they'd be in big trouble, mister. Peru began a frantic search for the couple, who continued their vacation (riding bikes, hiking trails, doing hippie things) blissfully unaware that they had caused an international incident by not responding to Garrett's mom on Facebook. The government issued a nationwide alert for the "missing" couple. Very soon, the U.S. Embassy in Peru and the Peruvian tourism ministry called Garrett's mom (separately) to tell her the couple had been spotted alive—alive? They'd never felt so alive—and chillaxin'. Here's a statement about the couple's cool Peru time from Jose Luis Silva, the country's minister of tourism and commerce, i.e. a person who very, very, very much wants American tourists to continue coming to Peru,: A hotel manager told police the couple had stayed there on February 16 and said they planned to travel to a town called Naplo, a 15-day journey. The tourism ministry made plans to send in a hydroplane the next day to shoot video of them. A hydroplane. Garrett's mom posted on a (now deleted) Facebook page she created for the missing couple that dateless images and secondhand stories about her son simply would not cut it: On Wednesday, the couple wrote Facebook posts (from the military base where they had been brought by Peruvian authorities acting on behalf of Garrett's mom) informing everyone that, although they had not "liked" any statuses recently, they were indeed alive, traveling through the Amazon in an area without electricity, internet, or phone service. They posed for a series of beaming pictures, which Peru's tourism ministry added to its official Facebook page. Garrett also finally called his mom, who later released his statement: In her Facebook update, Jamie Neal called the amount of attention she and her boyfriend had received "fucking insane" and added "I may delete my Facebook when I get home." Or maybe she will just un-friend one very specific mom. http://gawker.com/5987844/worlds-most-embarrassing-mom-makes-peruvian-government-hunt-down-her-son-when-he-stops-posting-on-facebook?post=579010336

Distracted

Distracted

Cacti Collection

So the purpose of this blog is to keep a running list of cacti in my collection and who they were sourced from. seed or cutting grown Peru x 'los gentiles' seed, grafted on peres x 3 (interbeing) L.B x SS2 seed, grafted on spacianus (interbeing) Peruvian 'Dawsons Bendigo' cutting (interbeing) knuthianus cutting bridgesii (collectors corner) macrogonus cutting (interbeing) bridgesii 'Ben' cutting (interbeing) icaro x super pedro seed (george_667) Super Pedro 'open pollinated' seed (Pinion) psycho0 x yowie seed (interbeing) psycho0 x J2 seed (interbeing) Trichocereus 'WK' (cacti show) Scop x short spinned peruvian seed grafted on peres (interbeing) Scop x short spinned peruvian seed (interbeing) Super Pedro cutting (Egad) Roseii 'open pollinated' seed (Pinion) mystery pachanoi? seed (Shameless) Psycho0? cutting (niggles) bridgesii clumping variety (collectors corner) fields pacanoi x psycho0 seed (interbeing) psycho0 x pach? OR fields pach x psycho0 seed (Interbeing) psycho0 x pachanoi seed Yowie cutting (niggles) eileen? cutting (niggles) TBM grafted on spachianus Scop x Juuls green giant seed (interbeing) terscheckii x psycho0 seed (interbeing) Scop Scop x psycho0 OR psycho0 x scop seed (interbeing) Peruvian x ? seed (cacti show) Peruvian x ? seed (cacti show) T. gladiatus seed (cacti show) T. pasacana seed (cacti show) p.c pachanoi non p.c pachanoi several bridgesii potent (shameless) bridgessi 'skinny' (sharxx) pachanoi monstrose x huancamamba seed (interbeing) pachanoi monstrose x huancamamba grafted on pachanoi, seed, (interbeing) mystery seedlings from bendigo? garden (interbeing) Whiora x pachanoi seed (interbeing) pachanoi x psycho0 seed x 4 (Getafix) Unidentified Sharxx cuts

PositiveHAL

PositiveHAL

Coleus Blumei [2 Strains]

Recently planted Coleus Blumei seeds from two different sources, I've separated them by made-up strain names, Aztec and Mutant. Germination was quick taking a few days to pop up, lighting is indirect so some colour loss is expected. A couple of weeks in and they are already showing their differences in pattern and colour, the Aztec strain developed it almost immediately after the first true set of leaves appeared, whereas the mutant strain took a fair while longer. Snapshots will be taken at approximately 2 weeks apart, Aztec Strain, Coleus Blumei Mutant Strain, Coleus Blumei

klip247

klip247

Salvia Apiana

I will be posting an image every 2 weeks or so to capture the growth of this Salvia Apiana/White Sage plant. At about 6 weeks in Actually soon after germination, when rubbing the leaves and smelling the fingertip, there is a strong scent very similar to 'Sage' (Salvia Officinalis) yet much stronger. Soil mixture consists of propagation sand and premium potting mix at about a 40:60 sand/soil ratio. Watering frequently but letting the soil dry out every now and then seems to work quite well. The plant is tolerant of heat and full sun, yet seems to do quite well in part shade also, develops a white powdery look to the leaves as it ages. White Sage, Salvia Apiana

klip247

klip247

All welcome

I couldn't find anywhere on this site where people could post a photo of a cactus and members could Identify it. so here is a cactus I'm not sure about, good luck.

steiner

steiner

Mushrooms trade list

... Sending from Europe .. Spores available: -volvariella bombycina/wild/ -lepista saeva /wild/ -laetiporus sulphureus /wild/ -agrocybe aegerita-wild -flammulina velutipes/wild/ -armillaria melea -Oudemansiella canarii(Philippines,wild) -h.ulmarius Note: sending to Australia regular envelope,between post cards.. If you're after something else .. ask 2014 Seeds available : - desmanthus leptolobus -https://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/ayahuasca_apa/aya_sec3_part2_desmanthus.shtml - agastache foeniculum - silene capensis / African dream root /

mysubtleascention

mysubtleascention

Trade List

OmSource's Trade List Fungi Cultures -L. Edodes-cold weather -L. Edodes- 75 -L. Edodes- 44 -P. Nameko -H. Ulmarius -P. Pulmonarius -P. D'jamor -P. Nebrodensis -P. Ostreatus -P. Columbinus -G. Frondosa -G. Frondosa- Thai -G. Lucidium -G. Australe -G. Resinaceum -C. Comatos -C. Militaris -S. Rugoso-annulata- Starweed Wanted -T. Versicolor (decent strain) -L. sulphureus -Cacti cuttings and seeds

omsource

omsource

i have an excess of the following

t. spachianus rooted plants or cuts dragon fruit aloe vera wormwood coleus lots of non ethno cacti a few types of trich ask if u want to trade some trichos all sizes of pots to give to anyone that needs them in perth styrofoam boxs

noshiewa

noshiewa

Coffee May Reduce Risk of Lethal Prostate Cancer in Men

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/05/110517162030.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+sciencedaily+%28ScienceDaily%3A+Latest+Science+News%29&utm_content=Google+International 'Men who regularly drink coffee appear to have a lower risk of developing a lethal form of prostate cancer, according to a new study led by Harvard School of Public Health (HSPH) researchers. What's more, the lower risk was evident among men who drank either regular or decaffeinated coffee. "Few studies have specifically studied the association of coffee intake and the risk of lethal prostate cancer, the form of the disease that is the most critical to prevent. Our study is the largest to date to examine whether coffee could lower the risk of lethal prostate cancer," said senior author Lorelei Mucci, associate professor of epidemiology at HSPH. Lethal prostate cancer is cancer that causes death or spreads to the bones. The researchers chose to study coffee because it contains many beneficial compounds that act as antioxidants, reduce inflammation, and regulate insulin, all of which may influence prostate cancer. Coffee has been associated in prior studies with a lower risk of Parkinson's disease, type 2 diabetes, gallstone disease, and liver cancer or cirrhosis.' The study was published May 17, 2011, in an online edition of the Journal of the National Cancer Institute.

Ed Dunkel

Ed Dunkel

Letting the qat out of the bag…

http://blogs.reuters.com/oddly-enough/2011/05/16/letting-the-qat-out-of-the-bag/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+reuters%2Fblogs%2Foddly-enough+%28Blogs+%2F+US+%2F+Oddly+Enough%29&utm_content=Google+International Just liked their qat filled faces:

Ed Dunkel

Ed Dunkel