The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Sallubrious

Fluffy bunny rabbits

Surely this is the biggest hoax ever pulled on humanity, we now have doctors, vaccine scientists, coroners, and even leaders of countries calling bullshit on this. The Tanzanian president tested a pawpaw for covid and it came up positive FFS.  It's not killing hoards of people like the TV and mainstream radio fakers insist it is, hospitals are empty and doctors(sellouts) and nurses have nothing better to do than post vids of themselves attempting to dance and people all over the planet are posting vids of empty hospitals.

I know a guy who is offering $500 for anyone that knows anyone younger than 70 who's died from coronascam who' had no other co-morbidities. A few have tried but everyone they try to present has had either COPD, diabetes or cardiovascular problems and they were almost dead anyway.

Fuck all this fear, fuck all this bullshit, it's all fake and this fake corporate government is using it as device to steal all your freedoms won by the actions of your forefathers. This is the most tumultuous time in known history do we cower in our beds hoping the corrupt order following mindless badge wearers don't come for us or do we speak up and demand some evidence and accountability?  

From what I can see half the world has Stockholm syndrome and believes this fake corporate "government" is working in our best interests and 75% of the rest are too cowardly to say anything. Wake the fuck up, you're all under house arrest when you've committed no crime and bill goats wants to force an RNA gene therapy on you and your kids (and even take your kids under HR 6666)  which will forever genetically modify you and your offspring because of a fake pandemic that's killed no more than any other seasonal flu.

• Like 2

What i find funny is how so many celebrities and shit have caught this virus.. youd think theyd be the least retarded of us ^^ idc honestly. Ill be dead before people wake up. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

yeh the virus is definately over played but i think calling hoax is a bit of a stretch...

dont have any first hand knowledge of people being infected but secondhand had heard a few whispers, the fear response this induced is a good way to make a population more "woke" though. It's that fear response will be alot of peoples undoing.

where I live it's basically an open channel to china and people started wearing masks here way before you saw them in surrounding suburbs and being on the fast track from the airport being so close to the CBD and airport I think this is a good indicator for me like a calm before the storm ( well in this case the calm before the chaos before the strom? )

they we're selling out of ppe and hand sanitizer as early as jan here...and now locally to buy a n95 mask its running about 10 bucks a piece! very big difference between suburbs I've observed.

this lines up perfectly with the amount of foot traffic here fresh from overseas and some big local investments that are starting to crown (sorry) I think time is needed for the data to culminate in something substantiated cause it is getting to the point where claims are being debunked as fast as they're made...lol

edit - sorry I know my point's are lil bit scattered hopefully will see more discussion around this just added this note cause why not - 

Edited by DJ-MC
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 26/05/2020 at 2:41 PM, Meditator said:

What i find funny is how so many celebrities and shit have caught this virus.. youd think theyd be the least retarded of us ^^ idc honestly. Ill be dead before people wake up. 

Yeah and politicians. It's because they travel internationally. Kind of a nice twist seeing those at the top get hit but now it's hitting the most vulnerable more sadly.

Also disappointed at the absence of fluffy bunny rabbits itt so here is one.

image.thumb.png.fc2eb9cb8c75d6ccd73a187ff11271ce.png

Edited by Cimi
  • Like 2

I looked into the tanzania example and a papaya a quail and a goat also tested positive which is funny.

It seems he has it in for the WHO although definitely does believe in the virus as he was reported to be flying in herbal cures from Madagascar. 

He declared that COVID-19 was a “devil” (shetani) which “cannot live in the body of Christ. It will burn instantly.”

Later, he asked Tanzanians to defeat the devil in coronavirus through prayer, announced 3 days of national prayers against COVID-19 and has excluded churches and mosques from lockdown measures.

• Like 1

Fucking hell Sally, miss your posts and all, but this one is scraping the barrel mate.

I have to say I agree with the sentiments about corporate government fuckery. Our government is owned by private interests, and is allowed to willfully ignore the will of the people time and time again to do whatever the fuck they can get away with. This COVID recovery commission bullshit is the latest example:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-03/coronavirus-commission-concerns-former-judge-royal-commissioner/12284458?section=politics

• Like 2

On 03/06/2020 at 6:31 PM, Glaukus said:

Fucking hell Sally, miss your posts and all, but this one is scraping the barrel mate.

So did you project the R0 rates and extrapolate?

I did and it fell over in the first 4 weeks, it just didn't project.

I made a java script to run the projections and if they were legit we should have had more fatalities than you could count by the time I posted the OP. It just didn't happen, by early June there were just over 100 deaths from the scam. That equates to 0.0004% of Australians died (which is statistically insignificant)  , pandemic my arse. Most of the deaths have been geriatrics with co-morbidities and now if you die of a anything you're a covid case.

The PCR test is fake, the inventor of the test Kary Mullis  declared that this test should NOT be used to to diagnose infectious disease. It expands or multiplies  samples to produce a statistical meaningless outcome. The same test could be used to prove a cat has the same percentage of human DNA and prove that a cat is human.

Where are all your dead mates and family members?

Paraphrasing the words of the only doctor I've respected -Vernon Coleman who has awesome youtube  & LRBY channels.

Distrust trust the government, avoid the lies and avoid mass media.

But line up for a test, give them ammo to lock you down, wear a mask and hate on anyone who can think for themselves. Virtue signalling is highly encouraged here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

"They want to keep us terrified.
Masks are scary in themselves. Robbers and bandits wear masks.
"

Vernon Coleman

:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

The PCR test is fake, the inventor of the test Kary Mullis  declared that this test should NOT be used to to diagnose infectious disease. It expands or multiplies  samples to produce a statistical meaningless outcome. The same test could be used to prove a cat has the same percentage of human DNA and prove that a cat is human.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-pcr/fact-check-inventor-of-method-used-to-test-for-covid-19-didnt-say-it-cant-be-used-in-virus-detection-idUSKBN24420X

Of course the discerning conspiracy theorist will always claim that only their sources of information are the true ones.

Surely your post, Sally, is more suitable for facebook... 

And I ain't hating on you as you would like to suggest.  But I am immensely saddened that someone whose opinion I used to respect is wasting their, apparently high, but seemingly misguided, intelligence.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sallubrious said:

If there's no viral dna (or cat dna) then there would be nothing to amplify other than human dna (and of course whatever other viruses etc may be present). So unless there's 15000000+ instances of covid lab contamination worldwide, this view just doesn't stand up to scrutiny.