The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

What is the weirdest thing you have ever seen?

a serious meditation person made his inner voice heard in my head. (That was the day of my spiritual awakening (thx natural mystic flow of unconditional love and understanding!!!!)

I've seen an aura 1ce. (Before that I tried very hard to learn from what I read in books to see them and then when I least expected it it happened, and the moment I said to myself I cant believe that i was seeing it,.... it disappeared )

As a small child I once heard someone call my name once in a nice calm manner. That happend while everyone else was out of the house. They say that it is common in children. I am sure that it wasn't "JUST" an auditory hallucination. I think it was consciously placed there

I've had many so called 'coincidences' in my life that perhaps many would probably find strange or cool. None of them really personal or anything. Just so much of them, that I think the average person will probably think that I am making it up. But I know better now and think people should really find out for themselves. I attribute the "so called coincidences" to my awakening / conscious meditation / seeking connection or harmonizing/being in touch with the conscious part of nature/energy. I see them as an affirmation of being on the right track in my perception of life.

I sometimes think about dedicating more time to connecting with the universal love and understanding to harmonizing more. Some distractions ........

Focus/harmony & speedy God to you all! ;-)

• Like 3

^ millions of events happen today, many are bound to happen at the same time as a similar incidence. these events, although no more significant, are played up in the mind. a schizophrenic friend of mine believes the occurence of coincidence in his life to demonstrate his telepathic ability, as if he was the only one effected by chance

^ millions of events happen today, many are bound to happen at the same time as a similar incidence. these events, although no more significant, are played up in the mind. a schizophrenic friend of mine believes the occurence of coincidence in his life to demonstrate his telepathic ability, as if he was the only one effected by chance

Agreeing with you,.... however perhaps & maybe no more significant if viewed from afar... when harmonizing with your environment you will notice that it affects your timing,.. the right timing... and timing makes a big difference in how on how we perceive things..... and when your timing is right,.. things will come together in a beautiful/mysterious/magical way. Meaning, ''you will see (some of) the magic of life!'' Or you will notice the beauty in the details much better. Understand life better. A higher quality of life........ more love,... etc etc

I say that your schizophrenic friend has insight on the spiritual level, but also has an unfortunate mental illness. I don't think is he is completely off. Although I would perhaps explain it a little differently like the following; that telepathic ability and coincidence are "side effects" of harmonizing with nature/universe/God. This is something people that have mediated (on or off entheogens) for a while are likely to know.

• Like 2

i would agree in most cases as ive had sober visual and auditory hallucinations a bunch times, hearing my name being called out in empty houses and seeing stuff that isnt there also when i close my eyes for a while i see vivid faces alot of the time, and i play it off as just my mind tripping out a bit and nothing more . but thing that happened with my girlfriend wasnt me seeing visions or anything, i witnessed something else happen wasnt any kind of hallucination or anything it was just weired.

• Like 1

People have strange abilities. I have a friend who does kahuna massage, manipulating energy flows through the body. One time we lay down on a hillside, our eyes closed listening to some amazing music at a festival. She asked me to hold my hand out, and she put hers in mine. At least, I thought she had but when she asked me to open my eyes and I looked over, and her hand was six inches above mine - yet I could feel it in mine as if we were touching.

Neither of us were on any drugs (unless you count caffeine and nicotine in my instance).

I also did some strange mental exercises as part of a group I am unable to talk about, and they teach how to work with auras, energies and mind control. Some exercises were quite simple but amazingly effective; I could send a mental message to someone (simply, Look At Me) and 9 times out of 10, they would look aver at me startled as if they had heard me - in one case through a car window and in to a bus. I had to learn how to do this projection more gently, as clearly it can be startling / distressing to people who don't know what is going on.

I don't use these techniques much any more, but I do believe that people who are "Animal Whisperers" and the like have inadvertently discovered a similar technique.

I also did a witchcraft workshop at a festival, with some surprising results. While I was unable to "fly" or astral travel in any way, I was completely aware that some people had left the circle. When we all opened our eyes and discussed the results, all those who I had felt leave the circle claimed to have travelled someplace else, whereas everyone else said nothing had happened.

^^any links to any stuff like this? would like to read more

• Like 1

i grew up in a family where paranormal ..was..well quite normal. my mother is a witch and quite proud of it, she saved my hide more than once-and most times she wasn't even present. my favourite is wrapping your finger with a piece of red wool and tying a knot -will help you remember something forgotten(even works for lost car keys )

when i was a kid, i was convinced that our house had an entity still attached to it. i would from time to time say things like"will you just go away , stop making so much noise'" and the bangs underneath the house would get louder. i never was scared but i just didn't understand because when we moved from collingwood to north balwyn, we moved into a newish house, so i couldn't understand how it could be still inhabited by a lost soul. anyways, i told my mum this and she said "it's the old lady who lived(and passed on) in this house before it was relocated here to this block of land! just ignore her and she'll find her way home"

one day, it was raining and i was home alone (schoolhols and both the olds were always working) i would put muzak on and dance around pretending to be this and that , when i looked out the front window to see this well dressed old lady standing at our front gate. she was yelling "it's time to go ".

i ran outside but there was no one there, even though our german shepard 'Kladenka' was barking her tits off at the fence.

i never heard a noise from under the house again. it's not the strangest thing for me but i just saw this thread.

i read a book awhile back called"Dead Europe" by Christos Tsiolkas(well worth a read imo) and it put alot of my upbringing into context for me.

i feel lucky to have had an old not steer me away from the unknown just because it was unknown.

travel well fellow travellors

• Like 2

A telepathic blue imp / goblin , about a foot high . Was moving from tree to tree - " zooming " is only way I can describe the way it moved , making a " doppler effect " type sound . Seemed to be doing something to the trees , as if tending them . It " zoomed " to the tree next to the one I was sitting under , before noticing me staring at him in astonishment . He grinned at me , and " boomed " into my head telepathically " you can see me ? " : seemingly surprised that I could actually see him . He had cat type eyes , and although predominantly blue other colours were swirling on his face . Then he seemed to spin and vanished . Really freaked me out the time . I had the distinct feeling he [ ? ] was a nature spirit - an entity of another dimension . I put it down to the analogue brew I'd consumed an hour or so previously , but not as a hallucination - more like the aya permitted a glimpse of what may be all around us , but we are normally unable to see .

• Like 3

Major Tom,.... interesting vision. And I dont doubt spirits in nature exsist. I just want to add that,.... humans have a strong tendency to personify spirits (so as to put a face or a for that they can identify with to them.) It would be interesting to hear stories of people having similar encounters etc. I vaguely remember hearing a story once of people having seen the same, describing the same details. Even discovery channel has some stories that report people seeing and describing the entity the same way. (Maybe fake/ maybe not,.. who knows,.. lol good entertainment at the least) But there are also suffiecient stories out there where people see and describe 2 totally different things.

An entity to me is a blob of energy (amorphous) with something like a conscious like type of fuzz with which reflections are more easily made,....... these reflections are energy exchanges. This can lead to a bond between the field and a person. Humans are not much different in terms of energy....except that we are usually stuck in a mold (our human form)

..... Although I did have had a number energy exchanges with energy fields that seemed to have something that maybe somewhat something resembling a consciousness. (I am not sure what to make of it,... although you can say that everything is conscious in one level or another/ a matter of perspective) In most cases I think it's normally our consciousness that does the reflecting/ energy exchanges. We are just taking the energy blobs for a ride that help us look at things from unusual/special perspectives that help us with sometimes extraordinary insights.

I think that if you have a stable mind,.... so called hallucinations will show a more realistic version of that is normally not visible without deep meditation or psychedelics.

I like this thread! I wish I had more time for more inner exploring. Worldly matters have been keeping me quite busy.

Keep the cool stories coming!

• Like 1

Not all spirits are good, there are demons too. I know a story which I daren't put down in print, it feels dangerous for me even to allude to, but it's fair enough for me to say, be safe and try not to do things to attract the negative/dark side of nature.

^^any links to any stuff like this? would like to read more

Not really, I'm afraid. I joined a group which is well known in conspiracy circles, and they seemed to be interested in telepathy and visualisation, at least at the lower levels. As one progresses though, the controlling nature of minds and matter seemed to take precedence over exploration, and the obsession with ritual became too intense for me, so I left. The processes are all similar to witchcraft / shamanistic principles though, and very effective when you managed to break through. These guys are online, but you won't find any of their stuff in print (at least, they do their damnedest to make sure the most interesting stuff isn't) - you have to join before they even begin to let on what they might be up to.

I'm quite interested in exploring these ideas, but wary of putting them in to practice. Practice generally means attempting to manipulate something/someone in to doing something you want, for the betterment of yourself, and it is easy to forget your power might be creating something negative in the environment by taking the positivity for yourself.

I think "charm" is a more widely spread, and very effective, method of control than people realise. Charm is essentially manipulation of energy, creating a kind of exciting vortex that people are attracted to and then often contribute to. Charm can be created in many different ways, and it's very easy to form in to it's trap - especially as many of the practitioners fail to realise what it is that they are doing; it often comes about as an accident whilst young, or can be discovered later on (usually at puberty). It's more than just good looks and hormones, believe it or not ;)

• Like 2

Funny thing is that although my life is full of really "strange" coincidences,.....that I can easily tell people about,.... most people just seem to see them just as strange coincidences and think not too much of it. I am still hoping that some day something perhaps 'magical' happens that some people close to me really take notice (certainly not to ego trip), so that they then finally get a glimpse of what it was that I was doing all those years.

So not to just impress, but to open people's eyes.

And yes whitewind,.... getting stuck in the rituals and just being obsessed with magic is not 'the way' for sure. I was also facinated and did play around with that for a while. But I believe in a playfull learning curve untill we mature. (hehehe Growing up is a trap!!! hahaha Stay young forever!!!! ;-) Playing is an excellent way to get aquainted with the natural mystic flow of life.

• Like 1

*bump*

• Like 2

Walking down my driveway one day, I look into the neighbors front yard and see two black cats fucking. I keep walking and notice it's not cats fucking, the neighbor had left a garbage bag sitting in the yard and the silhouette/form of the bag just looked like two cats fucking.

A few minutes later I head down the end of the street and come to the intersection, look up a driveway and see two black cats actually fucking.

• Like 5

I had a dream when asleep i bumped into a old friend called mustafa. I remembered him only just but when we recognised each other the memories came back of the experiences we shared. Old friends reunited. The memories didnt exist as i know them in reality, they were a subset all contained within my brain. Mustafa my long lost brain friend doesnt exist but he is a memory. It just spins me out that memories can be created without possibly even happening.

Perhaps the weirdest thing although not exactly nice was a car rollover accident. This young man in his high power commodore must of fell asleep at the wheel. My mates and i were going surfing so we came across the wreckage at dawn. The car had rolled about 10 times and obviously we looked for the driver. The poor fella was completely torn to pieces and it was horrific. Arms and legs off and guts and brains everywhere. Then we realised we were seeing something else. I thought it was a pillow but it was a flattened pancake head. Terrible..and right at that exact moment the lightening flashed from an incoming storm and it lit up his eyes. Kind of like scary movie. I was about 22 and a hoon myself. But ever since that morning i have been a very safe driver. It was the horror of that morning that we all saw that changed me from a reckless youth to a responsible adult. They put all these kids today in simulators and hundreds of lessons. It should be compulsory to be taken through the morgue when getting a licence. It might be graphic but i think it would work to change the attitudes of alot of people.

Walking down my driveway one day, I look into the neighbors front yard and see two black cats fucking. I keep walking and notice it's not cats fucking, the neighbor had left a garbage bag sitting in the yard and the silhouette/form of the bag just looked like two cats fucking.

A few minutes later I head down the end of the street and come to the intersection, look up a driveway and see two black cats actually fucking.

glitch in the matrix!

• Like 2

Santiago, your dream reminded me of a dream I had when experimenting with astral travel techniques. I dreamt a whole life of someone who was me / I was this person, and when I woke up I had the memories of two distinct, separate people, though I had no problems separating them and knowing that this is the one I am currently living. Those memories remain with me to this very day. But are they my memories in my brain or am I accessing / can I access them from the akashic records? And does that mean my own mind is also stored in and accessible from the akashic records?

Edited by whitewind
  • Like 1

The subconscious is connected to everything. So very possible that you tapped into another person, who either existed or has yet to materialize...... or maybe there is someone out there allive today with which you have exchanged energy... all possible in my opinion whitewind.

• Like 1

What about past life memories? I'm sure from time to time we all come across imagery, people and events which seem to bear no resemblance to your current life, but FEEL unmistakeably familiar!

Santiago, that must of been a horrific thing to see. I cant even imagine :(

I am inclined to think you're right though, everyone who gets behind the wheel should clearly know why they need to drive with care and caution.

I was suprised when i review this thread that i hadnt commented, as i clearly remember reading everyone elses comments with avid interest.

But now i think i can remember why, cause everyone's weirdest stuff has blown my weird stuff out of the water!

All of my weirdest stuff has been in dreams, or more happened around me, seen by others not by me.

There was one particular night where i was journeying with my partner. Something had gone wrong, i cant remember what, but i ended up hiding in a cupboard (where i used to hide when things went bad as a kid) and my partner said two very strange things happened. The first was he watched my face transform into my face as a young child, roughly 6ish, he said it was clear as day and he had never seen anything like it.

The second thing that happened (this ended up being more significant to me than him) was later, once our problem had been resolved, my partner said he saw a grey wolf in the cupboard, sitting exactly where i had been earlier, and it was staring him down.

Throughout the past couple years i have been working with a therapist who draws on various shamanic techniques, and we eventually established that my 'spirit animal' (the animal which makes the most regular and significant appearances in your dreams, meditations and thoughts, particuarlly surrounding traumatic events) is a grey wolf.

So here was my spirit animal staring down my erratic boyfriend trying to scare some sense into him, after he got to see my inner child :P

The only other thing that comes to mind is when i saw some UFOs as a kid.

We lived in a small coastal village, and our house looked over a bay towards a mountain range.

One evening my mum called me out onto the deck to look at these strange lights. There were three, arranged in a triangle, just sitting perfectly still above the mountains. They kept changing colours and sat there motionless for about 20minutes. I remember becoming really scared, once the fascination had worn off.

Eventually the one at the top of the triangle left, it moved away in a very particular motion, it like zig-zagged away, sooooo quickly, leaving a short-lived golden trail of light behind it. Moments after the first one left, the other two followed it into the mountains, zig-zagging off too. They left so rapidly, it was insane, i couldnt imagine anything else being able to move like that, let alone hover in one spot for 20+ minutes.

This photo Illustro took shows the mountains they dissappeared into, 'The Silverpeaks'

post-8023-0-67890900-1372231088_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by bogfrog

Wait. One more thing..

I was with a group of mates one night and suddenly my friend announces we are going to play a game.

We chose the heaviest person (big buff russian dude) to sit in a plastic chair. There were 5 of us in total, so with the russian sitting in the chair, my mate instructed the rest of us to each grab ahold of one of the chair legs. (Two of us were girls, and the two boys werent extremely strong or anything)

So first attempt my mate announces that we are going to try and lift the russian in his chair. We were to only use one hand each and try our absolute hardest to get him off the ground. The russian was instructed to "think heavy", to use his will power to restrict our ability to lift him off the ground.

We tried, pushed up with all our might and it just didnt work. No way. Not in 100 years we were thinking.

Ok second attempt. The only thing that changed was the russian was instructed to "think light", to imagine himself as being light as a feather.

We poor lifters were thinking 'what a stupid game' 'this sucks' etc etc, and begrudgingly tried again.

This time, the russian on his chair FLEW into the air!! It felt as if gravity had reversed itself and suddenly we were 10x as strong as we had been only a minute before.

Power of suggestion hey? Blew my mind :P

Edited by bogfrog
  • Like 1

Past life experiences! I only have the one mentioned before but it was very cool. The dream experience was very contemporary, the technology was very much like that we use. It actually felt more like an experience from a parralel dimension with very close similarities but with some inexplicable differences.

I had a similar UFO experience with 3 independent green lights over a hill for some time moving around and then flying off together at incredible speed. It was mentioned in the local paper was seen quite widely with no meteorological explanation. The military is surprisingly (?) quiet in these sightings which are very regular.

Should I say frequent?

^^^Yeah and the longer we hang onto these primative supernatural beliefs, the longer the aliens will take to appear to us, lol.

Few years ago I was outbush just walking around the camp fire in the middle of the night pondering life and just having a great old time. All of a sudden the whole sky completely lite up, out of pure instinct I dived into my car head first without thinking twice. Once I gained some composer I peaked out the window and saw this giant green fire ball coming straight for me with a long green tail dragging behind it, until it just disappeared. At the time I completely shat myself, lost my logical frame of mind and was thinking aliens, sprits, god(s) whatever. Anyway, did some reasearch on the internet and worked out it was just a meteorite.

The moral is there is always a logical explanation to everything.

Peace

I don't doubt there is a 'logical' explanation. Trouble is that until we know more about the phenomena all we have is theories, which get built into hypotheses which then get tested against all the evidence. The only evidence we have in many cases is radar blips and visual sightings. It's not much to go on, certainlynot enough to make a definite.

Sunchaser's experience reminds me...

Sitting at my computer one day working, late summer afternoon, beautiful day. Behind a bush outside my window I see a light increasing in intensity, about 5' off the ground, it started out the size of a tennis ball then over a period of 5-10 seconds it grew to the size of a basketball. Then it exploded with a sound I would describe as being like a shotgun blast but at least twice as loud. The house vibrated and it left a crack in the window. Went outside and there was a smell of rotten eggs in the air, all my neighbors had walked out, looking around completely dumbfounded. I didn't bother trying to explain to them what I'd seen.

Suffer in your jocks Dr Karl - I've seen ball lightning.

Not the weirdest thing but definitely one of the coolest things I've seen, I first heard about ball lightning about 10 years prior and always hoped I'd see it one day.

Edited by Rabelais
  • Like 3