The Corroboree
Psylo

The Random Thread.

In 1975 a man was killed by a taxi while riding a scooter in Bermuda. One year later the man’s brother was killed on the same scooter by the same taxi driver who was carrying the same passenger!

Don't you hate taxis?

• Like 1

^^^ that's fucked up.

• Like 1

I believe in synchroncity

Edited by tangled
  • Like 1

Seen a show where they explained that such events are statistically possible.

When such coincidences happen, it seems like there is something meaningful to it.

But there are countless other situations when it *didn't* happen.

My opinion is that we can't know anything for sure. All of our knowledge is simply theory.

Truth is hidden between the lines.

Good luck, as astrology teaches, is a blend of several different elements like passion, will and of course optimism and often includes sunchronity

Stare All You Want, But You’ll Never Be Able To Figure Out These Optical Illusions...

http://www.epochinspired.com/inspired/1421307-quiz-stare-all-you-want-but-youll-never-be-able-to-figure-out-these-optical-illusions/

I like staying up all night and watching ghost stories on CI.

Interesting question. In theory, ingesting your own stool should not be harmful, as long as it "clean" (i.e., not contaminated with stool from others, as might occur by contact in a toilet bowl, etc). Furthermore, there may be a theoretical minor health benefit in doing so. Bacteria in the colon can metabolize non-absorbed food materials (fiber) and generate useful nutrients (e.g. vitamins such as biotin, or sugars and amino acids from fiber and other undigested materials) that are only partly absorbed during initial production, the rest is excreted with the stool. Re-uptake of these nutrients by ingestion of stool would give a second opportunity for absorption in the gut. In fact, coprophagy in mice (a normal behavior) helps to extract extra energy from food compared to mice that are prevented from coprophagy.

However, any theoretical biological benefit is heavily outweighed by our strong aversion to coprophagy. The primary reason for that is probably the unconscious awareness that stool is often a source of infections in humans (because we do not get to ingest "clean" stool, but rather mixed stool from other people). Practically all food-borne infections are ultimately transmitted through the stool (fecal-oral), so we have very good reasons to stay away from stool as much as possible by hygienic measures (toilet construction, separate drinking and waste water systems, etc).

Having said that, an increasing medical interest exists in "stool transplantation", where normal, "healthy" stool gets ingested by patients who suffer from certain forms of diarrheal disease caused by use of antibiotics. The challenge is to standardize the stool preparations and formulate them in ways that are acceptable to patients.

so science confirms we can put open cut coal mines on prime agricultural land because everyone can just eat their own shit anyway

• Like 1

Science is getting ridiculous

"the hoot of an owl in the dreams of a mouse"

Nomeansno "0+2=1"

LBJ orchestrated the murder of JFK, Carried out to some degree by a man named Malcolm Wallace.

This is when my faith and hope died.

I felt like a bullet went through me when i heard about this.

I will never forget benazir bhutto. She was the tiny glimmer of hope post 911 and governments the world over conspired to allow her assassination to take place.

post-4415-0-91985500-1437995583_thumb.pn

post-4415-0-91985500-1437995583_thumb.png

post-4415-0-91985500-1437995583_thumb.png

In Inuit mythology, Silap Inua ('possessor of spirit') or Silla ('breath, spirit') was, similar to mana or ether, the primary component of everything that exists; it is also the breath of life and the method of locomotion for any movement or change. Silla is believed to control everything that goes on in one's life.

Silla is a deity of the sky, the wind, and of weather. Though identified as male, he is never depicted, and thought to be formless. There are very few myths in which Silla is a character, because he is not thought to have many personality characteristics. He also represents a concept somewhat akin to the Hindu idea of Paramatman, or Emerson’s idea of the great Over soul: Silla is also the substance of which souls are made of. Contrary to the Christian missionaries who have identified Nanook the polar bear spirit as the supreme deity of the Inuit, Silla is much closer to this role. However, Silla also has a somewhat malevolent aspect: he is known to lure children away from their play off into the tundra, never to be seen again.

Among the many various Eskimo cultures, term silap inua / sila, hillap inua / hilla (among Inuit), siḷam iñua (among Inupiaq), ellam yua / ella (among Yup'ik) is used with some diversity.[1] In many instances it refers “outer space”, “intellect”, “weather”, “sky”, “universe”:[1][2][3][4][5] there may be some correspondence with the presocratic concept of logos.[2][6]

Shamanhood among Eskimo peoples was a diverse phenomenon, just like the various Eskimo cultures themselves. Among Copper Inuit, shamans were believed to obtain their power from this “Wind Indweller”, thus even their helping spirits were termed as silap inue.[7]

Among Siberian Yupik, [sl̥am juɣwa] was depicted as a mighty hunter, catching game just like earthly men, but being capable of controlling whether people paid attention to customs and traditions.[8]

In Sireniki Eskimo language, the word [siˈlʲa] has meanings “universe”, “outer world”, “space”, “free space”, “weather”.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silap_Inua

• Like 2

Check this out here is my gift to the conspiracy world

Janet Jackson is really Michael Jackson think about it why all that fentanyl ( drug used for operations)

found at the scene Quote " The doctor ordered enough to supply a hospital" this is because they where secretly

changing them with plastic surgery and modern skin grafts . They nearly had me fooled but the eyes get me every time.

LaToyaJackson_Michael-Jackson.jpg

janet-jackson.jpg

Imho I reckon nice work but the triangle around the eyes is where they went wrong

and using the fentanyl addict to right off the drugs. Why not heroin much cheaper

easier to get . Think about all the technology out there and we

all new how tight he was with jay z ( illuminati ) and they had the cash to do it.

Just wonder what poor woman they harvested the face and hair from .

He still has the wakko jakko smile that sends shivers up my spine

posted just before his death check out the cheek bones

funny-michael-jackson-moments-part-3-lrg

This shit give me nightmares, Watch out kiddies jackos back

I still think this is plausible i ocasionay hear outside my house a mmmm shamona and a ehh hee i think there on to me .How do i stop whacko jacko i don't want to be touched by a smooth criminal

• Like 1

the crack heads are walking round the block screaming their heads off again

this is going to be a long night

Aww.. :(

Get some decent ear plugs. I only have roosters who don't know what time dawn starts to deal with, but ear plugs are goood.

Good luck.

I feel for you Stu.

Friday night is fight night around here too.

It's ice causing the problems around here, but when it comes to stimulants the effect is similar.

I wish they'd fuck off and annoy someone else.

get some powder and put it little baggies drop it on the street and when they find it ,they will think they won the lotto

After tonight I could almost stoop to that level BigRed.

My dog was going off earlier and I went out the back to find a group of teenagers stripping leaves off my narrow leaf qat. In the moonlight I guess it looks a bit like pot. It's the second time it's happened.

One of them picked up a star picket and came at me with it. It turned out I know him and his family.

Sorry if I offended anyone with anything I posted tonight, I was a bit worked up earlier.

Anyway I managed to talk him around, which was lucky. I was way too pissed to defend myself.

Edited by Sally

nah they're definitely meth heads, cocaine's a little out of their price range i think, crackhead is just a colloquialism,

but they quietened down after i wrote this though, although i do expect to hear them around 3pm today when they start sketching out