The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

Yonk how gready i am :P :P , cant pass up the worm wood....

VVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvTrichocereus Spp. Seeds (mixed random), Targets Spp. (marigold .. some variety),Hemia Salicifolia Seeds, Solanum nigrum Seeds, some Hemia leaf... vvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by vual

Yonk how gready i am :P :P , cant pass up the worm wood....

VVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvTrichocereus Spp. Seeds (mixed random), Targets Spp. (marigold .. some variety),Hemia Salicifolia Seeds, Solanum nigrum Seeds, some Hemia leaf... vvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

yes please.

VVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvv gets nicotiana tobaccum seeds, Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, trichocereus spachianus seeds... vvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

yes please.

VVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvv gets nicotiana tobaccum seeds, Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, trichocereus spachianus seeds... vvvvvvvVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

yes please.

Can somebody help me out here do I put "get" for the seed I require or the seed I offer? Sorry am new

vvvvvvvvv gets D.Ferox seedsvvvvvvvvvvvv

1000th post!!!!!

yes I can help you out shoes - you get the seeds from latedragonfly - generally a good idea to send them a pm and work it out that way... you then do what you have done i.e. vvvvvvvvv gets D.Ferox seedsvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv so then I would pm you and arrange how to get them off you. Simple as that.

But I don't want em mate - keep em :)

1000th post give away

VVVVVVV gets a little psycho0 tip VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV it's a small one but is well callused and will pump in the spring time :)

1000th post!!!!!

yes I can help you out shoes - you get the seeds from latedragonfly - generally a good idea to send them a pm and work it out that way... you then do what you have done i.e. vvvvvvvvv gets D.Ferox seedsvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv so then I would pm you and arrange how to get them off you. Simple as that.

But I don't want em mate - keep em :)

1000th post give away

VVVVVVV gets a little psycho0 tip VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV it's a small one but is well callused and will pump in the spring time :)

All mine :)

VVVVVVV Gets A. Madenii, A. Acuminate, various chillis, a stapelia cut (hold onto your hats about this, just got it out and it's soaked, possibly rotting) and a peres cut :)

Edited by IceCube

ill grab those, VVVVVV get acacia cultriformis seedling, acacia longifolia seeds, acacia sophorae seeds, acacia podalyriffolia seeds, naga jolokia pc-1 seeds VVVVV

• Like 1

WithDrawn

how can i trade If my Stuff Was stolen Maybe You Shouldnt Make Assumptions Razor

Edited by The Deb-One-Amine

i am sorry i wasn't going to say it but.... maybe u should buff that offer up deb?? Equivalent exchange... You offer in value what you took, This hasn't been the first time its happened ^_^ Last time you made a low offer i stepped in and took it because i didn't want the thread to come to a complete stop...

If this was the first time its been brought to my attention i would just bite my tongue but if you scroll back a page you will notice you are building a habbit of it.

Good luck mate, and no bad feelings when u bulk it up ill be more then willing to trade with you.

Edited by vual
  • Like 5

jesus this trading post has came to a grinding holt once again "cheers deb-one amine" i thought with the valid point that vual made you would up your offering but hey no hard feelings

vvvvvvvvvvvvv gets deb-one-amines cotribution(pm deb for them) + 50 woodrose seeds, 20 anadenanthera colubrina seeds and small amount of mugwort herbage and some other goodies i have lying around vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

deb-one-amine is excluded from this particular trade, hopefully we can get this thread going again

• Like 1

Not received Razor or deb one

WWW gets a small pach pup + some herbage from a couple of plants for making incense of course?? and some leftover seed WWW

Edited by dworx

thanks man,

Vvvvvvvvvv gets 50 HBWR, syrian rue, Datura metel fastuosa and a few pap som 'izmir mix' (all seed) vvvvvvvvvvvvV

I really want this to keep flowing, 3 grams of s. rue seeds ^^^^

• Like 1

Ill grab those

VVV Acacia sophorae seeds, acacia longifolia seed, various chilli seeds, bwr seeds, pap som seed VVVV

• Like 1

Ill grab those

VVV Acacia sophorae seeds, acacia longifolia seed, various chilli seeds, bwr seeds, pap som seed VVVV

Keen! VVVVVVVVV Gets:

Some syrian rue

Datura ferox seed

Grafted cactus seedling of your choice (have got gold x spach, spach x gold, pachycerus pringleii and a few others). The stock can be either Harrisia or peres.

Edited by IceCube

Keen! VVVVVVVVV Gets:

Some syrian rue

Datura ferox seed

Grafted cactus seedling of your choice (have got gold x spach, spach x gold, pachycerus pringleii and a few others). The stock can be either Harrisia or peres.

I'll snag that :)

VVVVVVV Gets: 15-20cm pach pc cut and some delo seedlings- boss and lydenburgense VVVVVVV

score! i'll grab those.biggrin.gif

VVVVVVV Gets: Desmanthus illinoensis seeds, Passiflora Incarnata seeds, Panax Ginseng seeds, Mugwort seeds, scullcap seeds, T. Bridgesii seeds, Psychotria Carthaginensis seeds VVVVVVVVVV

all left over seed from my recent sow.

Edit* also some left over maidenii and acuminata seeds thanks to B_T

peace.

Edited by fydesvindico

Thanx received

www gets some pere cuts + I small TBM pup www

Edited by dworx

thanks,

VVVVVV gets Acacia maidenii seeds, some peres cuts and some datura stramonium seeds VVVVVVV

Edited by Ethen

^^^^^ awesome thanks, VVVVVVVV gets a copy of TIKHAL VVVVVVVVVVVVVV

^^^^ wow thanks. Below gets 20cm bridgessi seedling

thanks mate VVVVVVVVgets acacia obtusifolia seeds, syrian rue seeds and a J2Xpsycho0 seedlingVVVVVVVVVVVVV

vvvvv 20 x fresh rivea corymbosa seeds, 20 x HBWR seeds, 2 x yopo seeds, pap som, tobacco vvvvv

thank you santiago!

VVVVVVVVV Rivea corymbosa, HBWR seeds, 2 yopo seeds, dried chillies, capsicum, rockmelon seeds, couple of strictocardia tilifolia, and an unknown acacia! VVVVVVVV

Ill grab those VVVVVVVVVVVV Naga jolokia pc1 fruit/seeds, mimosa pudica seeds, columbrina seeds, pap som seeds, acacia longifolia seeds VVVVV

• Like 1