The Corroboree
Tripitaka

Free Ethnobotanical's (Australian Members Only)

you trade spores in the myc forum now atlas...3 grams of spores damm :) .

Edited by spacemonk

Yoink!! thanks Freaky Chicken

Ill take that and offer...

VVVVVV 7 Acacia Farnesiana (V. Farnesiana) seeds, 300 or so.. Hemia Salicifolia, some P. Som seeds and some N. Langsdorfoii Seeds VVVVVVVV

EDIT: Be careful were you send, lophs guys, they are illegal in QLD.

Edited by vual

Yoink!! thanks Freaky Chicken

Ill take that and offer...

VVVVVV 7 Acacia Farnesiana (V. Farnesiana) seeds, 300 or so.. Hemia Salicifolia, some P. Som seeds and some N. Langsdorfoii Seeds VVVVVVVV

EDIT: Be careful were you send, lophs guys, they are illegal in QLD.

Yes please. Williamsii is also illegal in the ACT.

VVVVVVV gets 40g of purple corn juice powder (http://www.andess.com.au/OnlineShop.html) or a box ********* (edited) (or anything else from that site you want).

Edited by IceCube

"Williamsii is also illegal in the ACT."

SA aswell & coca tea is federaly scheduled. Onus is on reciever to check their state laws. If sending return addy could be an issue.

VVVVVVVVVV30 of, pachanot x terschekinot, J2 x pachanot, terschekinot x pachanot, spach x 'Gold' & reverse & a good pinch of spach seed VVVVVVVVVV

Edited by shruman
  • Like 1

ill take it!

VVVVvvVVVVvv gets ... a pachanoi cut, HBW seeds and some herbage. VVvvvVVvv

cheers!!!

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVgets morning glory (milky way) seeds, white lotus extract, nicotiana tabacum seeds, acacia cultriformis seeds, acacia melanoxylon seeds, giant pink p som seeds and acacia obtusifolia seedlingVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Edited by Bush_Turkey

GRAB!!!

VVVVVV1 select ethanol extract, some papaver somni taz seeds, nicotiana tabacum south carolina seeds.VVVV

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 2

GRAB!!!

VVVVVV1 select ethanol extract, some papaver somni taz seeds, nicotiana tabacum south carolina seeds.VVVV

Done

vwwvwvvwvwv Pap seed pink, Indian white, mixed wvwvwvwvwvw plus some random seeds laying around

Edited by sharxx101

I love a surprise!!

VVVVV Bih jolokia seed, heimia salicifolia seed, nicotiana tabacum seed VVVVVVVVV

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 7

Get it over with, just name them, but before you do you need to understand that sometimes shit just happens. I am not indebted to you but to others and on the 28th april I was involved in an accident, I am just now starting to get around, having physio, driving again etc so before you do start naming people tell me if this is something that could not happen to you. Can you guarantee everyone here that you will be able to fulfill your debts, promised or implied today, tomorrow, next week, ......you get the picture I hope..

• Like 3

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 7

Fair enough, I don't see that as a contradiction? I don't think their are too many on here that are doing what you suggest. I am sure some people just are not online every night. I agree with you though in your view if it is bullshit they should be named. I also believe as stated in other threads that is the risk here, there will be people that are on the take, and when they are named they will just come back with a different username. Perhaps membership should be as with torrent sites by invite??? Who knows, I wish you luck atlas, I hope your dealings prove fruitful.

• Like 3

double post

Edited by dworx
  • Like 1

Now....on with the show

VVVVV Bih jolokia seed, heimia salicifolia seed, nicotiana tabacum seed VVVVVVVVV

I'll grab them.

VVV metab boost pills VVVV (Inlcudes Coleus forskohlii 16.7g Camellia sinensis 6.25g, Paullinia cupana seed capsicum annuum, caffeine 50mg, chromium and a heap of vits.)

• Like 3

Edited by Atlas
  • Like 3

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets atlas funky roids or whatever they are, p.som seed, n.langsdorfii seed, n.tobaccum seed, 1 or 2 eres cutsVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV gets atlas funky roids or whatever they are, p.som seed, n.langsdorfii seed, n.tobaccum seed, 1 or 2 eres cutsVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

cheers vvvvvvvv gets a sml rooted scop X psyco0, and some p.som seed vvvvvvvv

I will take that. Thanks

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvv Gets 30cm T.Cuzcoensis cutting VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvv

Edited by Hellonasty

I will take that. Thanks

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvv Gets 30cm T.Cuzcoensis cutting VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvv

cheers vvvvvvvv gets another sml scop X pycho0 and p.som seed vvvvvvvv

Thanks

wvwvwvwvw gets few loph seeds and some acacia acuminata seed wvwvwvwv

sweet

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVgets n.langsdorfii seed, rue seed, p.som seed, heimia seed,rivea corymbosa seedVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Thanks

VVVVvvvVVVvvv gets some spach seed + bridgesii seed VVvvvVvvvv

VVVVVVVVVVVVHBWR 'alligator creek' seed, nicotiana langsdorfii seed, stapelia cutsVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV