The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

Ayahuasca temple in the Australian bush

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Greetings fellow vibrations

Hey, do any of you guys know if I am able to try Ayahuasca here in Australia. If so Where?

Stuart talks about taking ayahuasca in the Australian bush in one of the articles on his web site (The Bridge part 2,

Just about the time when the Morph dropped in March 2001, I stumbled by accident into an Ayahuasca temple in the Australian bush. After two journeys with a top-notch scallywag, shaman, down there, I realized that Aya’ was the way to go. If people went and saw that, they would see the multi-dimensional inner space to which we belong. Then if their arm or upper torso suddenly disappeared, they wouldn’t freak. So I suggested to my would-be Camelotians and traveling companions to trot off to Brazil or Oz and ingest the sacred brew, as I was unwilling to handle those that might get scared or spook. The human shadow is very scary and when a person sees their darkness, they can get scared or they become very arrogant and they soon look for someone to blame.
http://www.stuartwilde.com/morph/sw_morph_bridge2.htm

but I cant seem to find any info on where this temple is.

I am concidering spending a huge chunk of money to go to Brazil and do the Aya with Stuart.

Can anyone advise if it will be worth it. Is this Ayahuasca everything that Stuart promises. He talks about it like it is some magic pill that will permanently awaken my perception or something. Is it really like this?

Is there a cheaper way to try Ayahuasca? What would be the best way to experience aya, Please let me know.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Also,

Would taking Aya in Australia be differnent then taking it in the Amazon, I hav rad that people when on Aya can see forests and jaguars, If one was on Aya in Australia would one see native animal spirits or amazon animal spirits ?

The link below has information about Stuart Wilde, and more information on Ayahuasca

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2017

I understand there is alot of specuation, does any one have any good links for research?

Stuart suggested these two, ibogaine go to the MAPS (Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies) website. They are a well-respected research organization.

http://www.maps.org/

Or, for general information on the subject visit http://www.erowid.org/, a large, comprehensive ethno-botany site.

http://www.erowid.org/

I have read that Wilde has had only used Aya a few times two years ago, but from what I have heard he is really supporting this now and is currently doing Aya in Brazil and teaching again.

reading his articles some would think he was into alot of tripy drugs but by what I have read this is not the case.

his latest book is called Gods Gladiators.

I guess what I am asking is can this shamanic medicine help you or humanity to heal ?

Stuart says you can open the subtle doorway through the heart energy. This is the path back to remembering your true divinity and awakening of the true self. As we work through our old, limiting patterns, we begin to heal and reclaim our lost power.

Quote:

I knew that if they hadn't seen the University of Aya' they wouldn't really have lived. It's very hard to comprehend our place in the nature of things while the human mind keeps the truth of reality from us. Aya' rewires your brain. You are never the same. Once you see it in all its magnificence, you understand.

Whatever your "ism" is, it is bound to be pure BS or mostly BS―sad but true. That is because there aren't any words to properly describe the transdimensional worlds. The reality of them is utterly beyond words, dogma and concepts. No one can tell you what it is like, at best they can offer to take you there so you can see for yourself. Red pill―blue pill, really.

Once you enter and look back, it changes your life. You begin to walk free. You see what you have been laboring under. What you understand is that creation is so vast, so enormous, so magnificent, it's pointless standing on ceremony about anything. All we know for certain is that we know very little

Quote:

Replacing lost DMT in your brain cures depression and it also grants you a heightened perception that has been sadly lost to many over the years. It automatically connects you to life and other humans. Empathy returns and the ego's sense of separation and fear fall away because it is unnatural.

Once you replace the missing DMT in your brain a natural joy returns to your life and it remains for a long time, many years usually. It's the lack of DMT in the pineal that causes fear, anger, separation and hatred. All the world's ills can be placed at the doorstep of the ego-mind and that ego-mind in the western world is made into a god, but in fact, it has become a demon through DMT starvation-sad but true.

But times are changing and there is now more official research into these ancient, tribal remedies, which in the end will help humanity enormously.

So does Aya show humans their true nature?

and what is this true nature ?

Can Aya help humanity?

What are the benifits individualy and for humanity as a whole ?

below are a few articles on Aya by Stuart,

The Mystery of the Goddess Aya'

http://www.stuartwilde.com/articles/sw_art...goddess_aya.htm

DMT Cure

http://www.stuartwilde.com/articles/sw_articles_dmt_cure.htm

The Invisible University

http://www.stuartwilde.com/morph/Redeemers..._university.htm

Nature Spirits

http://www.stuartwilde.com/articles/sw_art...ure_spirits.htm

Articles on Aya

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2731

Interesting: Ayahuasca journey's in Brazil and other places.

www.heartoftheinitiate.com

Listen to Ralph Miller and Stuart Wilde discuss their own ayahuasca experiences and how this shamanic medicine is helping humanity to heal

http://www.newsforthesoul.com/stu-1.htm

http://www.heartoftheinitiate.com/library_audio-video.htm

http://www.newsforthesoul.com/moreshows.htm

Guest Warrioe-Sage
The Cleansing

Stuart Wilde

October 04th, 2005

Sorry I have not written much recently. I have been at Ralph Miller’s Ayahuasca temple in Brazil for six weeks. All hell has broken loose in the Mirror World. Just before the tsunami last December the Mirror World was going nuts and the same is happening right now.

It seems there is a cleansing coming. It begins October 14th-15th onwards. It’s been making me edgy. I hoped it would just be another fight between the Forces of Light (FOL) and the UFOs. Our fragile humanity cannot be free until the UFOs are backed off because the UFOs and the other dark transdimensionals (TDs) talk to the demonic side of the human mind and egg it on to be ever more evil.

There is a layer of crud orbiting the earth that looks like a Saturn ring of flying garbage. I saw the FOL are building what looks like etheric steel bands round the earth to protect humanity from the negative influence of the dark transdimensionals. There are two bands completed in the northern hemisphere that circumvent the earth and a third is halfway finished.

But the cleansing that is coming might be slightly more deadly. I’ve seen four earthquakes: Tokyo, Mexico City, Seattle and San Francisco. I have also seen the destruction of Karachi and Jerusalem. Anything is possible. In the Mirror World we sometimes watch meteors that fly inside a donut-shaped vortex—guided missiles from heaven, I call them. They are very interesting. They look very real to me. I keep seeing a bell that accompanies one of these meteors. I wondered if that meant Philadelphia and the Liberty Bell; it might be possible, I’m not sure.

I always said perception is the key to everything and the sight of a twenty-six dimensional world is better than every book you have ever read. That is why I have gone back to the Ayahuasca for a while. The beings in that mysterious world have been showing us an approaching force, a powerful one.

Here is the problem: imagine a fish in a river with deadly mercury in its blood from passing cars. It is sick. Its progeny are deformed and it has no way to seek medical treatment. Kali the destroyer is its god. She is here to solve the problem and eliminate cars and humans. We live in a self-correcting universe. The vengeance of the fishes is approaching and I surmise the power of nature will seek to hinder our frantic consumption and maybe rub some of us out.

Most of my visions are real and yet one turned out to be very inaccurate so I don’t fully trust what I see anymore. But if this series is right, the Mirror-World is lacing itself between our three dimensions and once that happens everything is possible: volcanoes, earthquakes, tsunamis, pandemics, and planes (747's) dropping out of the sky for no apparent reason, it could be quite fantastic from here on out, a thrill a minute.

Someone asked me recently where is safe and I answered by saying,"Only the warmth of your heart and an act of contrition makes you safe." That should be enough. God is merciful. I reckon if we befriend nature once more and apologize for our arrogant lack of care, it will probably let us off the hook. It doesn’t really want to kill us all, it just wants us to change our ways and love it and respect it and we must allow the ecology of the earth to recover.

Then again, the inner powers-that-be are a bit pissed off by war and our frozen lack of warmth and cruelty, some people are in for the high jump. You have to process your shadow and come to a proper love for the heart of the planet then everything changes. There is a beauty for us to aspire to and it is not so hard to achieve.

Meanwhile, here below is an extra bit about the Kogi tribe of Colombia and their understanding of the Mirror World, which they call the Aluna.

Ayahuasca shows you the Aluna as a gift to you and that was why I gently persuaded people to try the Aya’ medicine as I didn’t know what else to suggest. Many of you are a long way back behind the 8-ball and now you don’t have time to be piddling about with more traditional methods of advancing perception.

Love, love,

Stuie Wilde

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kogi’s Mirror World

Stuart Wilde

October 04th, 2005

Recently, I met a Colombian shaman that spent two years with the Kogi in the mountains of northern Colombia; they call the Mirror World, Aluna. Special children are selected at birth to spend their first nine years in a cave, training to become visionaries in the Aluna. The children live in the dark, they are not allowed to see the outside world and in this way they come to see the 26-D Mirror World naturally. After nine years training the children exit the cave going out into the real world to become the future visionaries and spiritual leaders of the tribe who are called Mamas. I have never seen the Kogi language written so I might have these spellings slightly wrong, sorry.

The Kogi people trace themselves back to the pre-Columbian Tyrona people who were contemporaries of the Inca. Like the Inca the Kogi built stone stairs and platforms in the mountains that have not eroded in a thousand years. They are truly a mystical people with a power that no one else possessed, the power of a twenty-six dimensional world. The Kogi used the power of Aluna to protect themselves from the Spanish Conquistadors that would have killed them for their gold. It is not in the nature of the Kogi to fight but watching the Aluna they knew where the Spanish were and so they kept moving around the mountains avoiding trouble. While all the other indigenous tribes fell to the pox of the white man’s evil the Kogi survived.

They don’t usually allow white men to visit their mountain kingdom though a British filmmaker made a documentary on them about ten years ago. The Kogi world is truly a 26-D Camelot hidden in a 3-D world. Their ideas are very pure and wonderful. In the tribe’s long history they have never had a homicide.

The Colombian shaman I met showed some of us how to walk in and out of the Aluna using the Aya’ for perception of it. It was amazing. I have been watching the Mirror World via the Morph for almost five years now but I didn’t know how to actually walk into it. When you are in it you disappear momentarily. Late one night I was watching a gringo astrologer smoke a cigarette by a fire. He had this Aluna thing worked out as he dematerialized four times. Three times he was gone for about a minute but the last time he went for about ten minutes. I knew where he was on the lawn by watching his glowing cigarette floating mysteriously in mid-air. It was so much fun.

The Aluna is the place of the Camelots that I have been promising you for a long time. I am happy now, as I know how the dream will come about. The gringo’s war-like world will die and he will become terrified. In later years he will seek the Aluna for escape from himself but it will be too late, he will never find it. The Aluna knows you are coming years before you even get up out of your chair. She will call you if you have a warm heart and you are genuine about healing your shadow, but if you seek power and control, she’ll hide from you.

If my writings are a bit sparse for the next four weeks it’s because I am off to Patagonia and then in November I’ll be going back to the Ayahuasca temple in Brazil for two more weeks as a guest facilitator.

Gradually I will be off the stuartwilde.com site completely though I will email those of you on the SW list, from time-to-time if you care to stick with it. The more I see the Aluna and walk around its magnificent speckled ambiance, the less there is to say. Everything, including humans came from there in the first place. And that is where we will return.

I am very content for this is the first time in twenty-two years of hell battling the dark that I have finally seen how it will be destroyed and how we get to walk away to a happy place where peace is normal and where tomorrow’s celebratory banquet was yesterday. For time in the Aluna comes up from under your feet, sometimes it is facing the other way.

And the violence and prolific consumption of the Fat Controllers will be delivered back to them in digital orbs that float in the air, easy to see but excruciating painful to experience. Then after a thousand years he and she will be released from their torment and they will be allowed to pollute the pristine nature of this world once more. We can’t kill the devil because humans spawned the devil and for some reason that I don’t properly understand the earth needs humans.

Bye for now,

Stuie Wilde

www.stuartwilde.com

{Webmaster’s note: Stuart will again be the guest facilitator at the Heart of the Initiate temple in Brazil for two final weeks in November. This is the very last chance for those of you that want to come and visit with him. He has no plans for public appearances in the future.}

I have been invited to one such temple in the bush by a top notch guy, not sure if it's the one you're speaking of. I probably shouldn't say anything more so please don't ask :)

What is the point of this post then?

I once saw a cheeky figure shrouded in black covered with shimmering psilocybian blue runes that were his only illumination, draw a rainbow coloured cylinder from his cloak and drove it into the darkness surrounding him. As the cylinder shattered releasing the rainbow within that began to engulf the darkness, I heard a voice say "spread love, just as these colours spread".

Ayahuasca, like all powerful psychedelics in my opinion, is not some magic pill, it is only what you are willing to bring back from it (learn), and propagate into this world (love).

Some people are more attached to a certain psychedelic than others, because sometimes the chemicals hit their brain in a very powerful way, and thus they feel that it is the key to humanities salvation.

But not all chemicals affect all people the same way, and I'm beginning to feel the magic pill is more probably each single persons ability to accept (and sometimes criticise) and learn the profundities they often come across on psychedelics.

Keep that in mind while you go searching for the "truth and light" ;)

Good luck.

IMHO

you would do better to explore australia than Sth america

i dont profess to be some ayahuasqero

but i do know that there are people in australia who will do more or you and for no fee

than you might find on an ayahuasca tour or even finding your own shaman over in sth america

at the end of the day you have to explore it yourself, its good to have a little guidance and some people to share and bounce experiences off but its you going into the void

i think itd be good to visit some traditioanal healers over in sth america, but better as an advanced student rather than a novice so you ca really benefit from the truths and know when youve encountered a charlatan

This country has a wealth of botanical and human resources open to you but you wont find the best of it online

read what you can but to go further you have to go in person

it would be money better spent id think to spend some time in nthn nsw than in sth america

for a start theres no language barriers, fewer parasites and less threat of being mugged

if you have the time and want some sort of pilgrimage then maybe go backpacking, do some seasonal work and immerse yourself for a while

MAOI's have potential to be fatal to me, but prior to that ive been about and grew up in the bush. i would say go to the local habitat of the plant. i am a traditionalist, and think that would be the best place to start. IMHO that is. :innocent_n:

i totally agree with rev...

think global, start local ;)

the ayahuasca healing in australia is intrinsically linked to that of south america and the knowledge and spirit of the two geographies is increasingly intertwining and evolving together much like the vine itself.... or even perhaps dna ;)

the difference being that the energetic mainframe of australia is built on the dreaming and the australian indigenous people, whereas in south america it is a different indigenous society thus a different energetic mainframe....

What i see at the moment is people connecting/networking the two energetic mainframes....i.e linking up two computers to the same network in order to have parallell tasking whilst maintaining alternate individuality/perspective/angles of attack...

in james lovelocks gaia theory youcould interpret south america as the right lung of gaia and australia as the left... or vice versa...

the knowledge and spirit of the two geographies is increasingly intertwining and evolving together much like the vine itself....

:huh: I wonder if the peruvian shamans are aware of this.....

I think what's intertwining are the visitors to that space, ie the hyperspace tourists. To claim some connection between the traditional amazonian ayahuasca use and australian analog use is a bit far fetched and from a one way perspective. I am not saying this can't happen in the future, but for the time being, just because a few aussies have been there and a few europeans and americans have been to peru and australia, that doesn't provide for some sort of continuity. Not even the dutch groups make such outrageous claims and they've had a much more substantial two way exchange for many more years.

re connection between aust and sth america...remember the two continents were once parts of Gondwana, and, paleontologically at least, do infact have a shared history

re connection between aust and sth america...remember the two continents were once parts of Gondwana, and, paleontologically at least, do infact have a shared history

Actually, southern Laurasia (central europe) was geographically as close to Peru as Australia. Not to mention everything in between. It was climate (equator) that determined the gondwana similarities (and Laurasia differences) of flora and fauna.

i wouldnt say that i have made any 'claims', or that anything i have said is 'outrageous'. im moreso communicating my perspective on what is occurring energetically and suggesting that there is quite a bit of energy transfer occurring.... im in no way implying that we are doing anythign more then other people in other parts of the world, just giving a commentary on an active process i have witnessed.....

And yes i do wonder if the peruvian shamans are aware of the rising interest and use of sacrements in australia....And of course the use in australia is intrinsically linked to south america... how else would we have found out how what where and when???

Im also tlking about a re-emergence in shamanism in australia, people are starting to work with the energy of the land as the aboriginals did for thousands of years and redisciver/remember the majick of the land...

in my perspective south america has had a huge impact/input into this process as the use of ayahuasca and dmt has blown minds wide open and allowed for an en-mass shift in awareness in australia which is ongoing..

Actually, southern Laurasia (central europe) was geographically as close to Peru as Australia. Not to mention everything in between. It was climate (equator) that determined the gondwana similarities (and Laurasia differences) of flora and fauna.

yes, i know (re goegraphy of laurasia and Gondwana). However, climate (although considered the dominant factor in tandem with continental drift and hence climate change) was NOT the sole factor in adaptation, extinction and speciation (and hence the similarities and differences in flora and fauna you refer to), it is much more complex than this.

Further, it is well established that many plant species in Australia and Sth africa and Sth america evolved from common ancestors (e.g. the Proteaceae), and areas of both continents are often reffered to as 'Gondwana remnants' for this reason. Similarities are also due to shared genes, not just the influence of common selective pressures (i.e. similar climates relative to equator, although of course there are many examples of unrelated plant genera that have evolved to be morphologically similar due to such processes). I have a wonderful book on the paleontology of australia called 'the greening of gondwana' that well covers the subject...and have seen it in major bookstores...beautiful and well worth a read

some times you have to go in head first brother!!!!!!!!!!!!

you can read all you like, i can speculate the experience will be not much of what you have read, because its difficult to adhere the emotions you feel at the time to the whole scenario your in and why, they seem to bond so well for the first time.

i have never had aya but if i have learnt anything about psychodelics in my past, dont bother trying to explain what a trip is, to a noob,i'd just give them a few lessons or tools about the fears and off you go.

you cant ever plan a journey, to what you might experience, coz most of the eye openers come from the unexpected.

much the same traveling internationaly,

i'd be saving my cash as well, have go at some other goddies.

if the curiosity get the better of you,then take your journey from there.

and who knows you your in south america and are there for a experience no doubt you will be taken for a ride at some stage of you time there, and to top it off i would'nd be on psychodelics in a country i'm not fluent in the language, nor aware of there scams.

sounds madness to me, you need to be in a comfortable and safe, trust worthy place before taking psychodelics.

excuse the spelling for the english professors!!!!!!!!!!!

oh titties!!!!

Guest Warrioe-Sage

I have decieded to stay in Oz instead of going to brazil.

Don't wana waste my money on Ralphs Brazillian drug fests as I won't learn any more than I would if I got stoned at home!!!

Anything I find on the vine is mine!!!

They won't tell you that, it's all about other dimensions according to them.

wouldn't know another dimension if it bit em on the bum!!!! true!!!

(DRUNKEN LIAR!) Pass the wine !?Mother suffered from MADNESS and was comitted, genetic I think!!! Did you know that??

thiefs !!! indifferent and DRUG ......D!!!

If you truely know this you can not dissagree!!! But you all DO NOT!!!

tricked you all the most!!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha... you'll see... he he he

Mmmm .... the vine can't wait to meet you :blush: