The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
marty

Flys down low

HI guys. Last season i went shroomin and was only to find piles of spotty flys. I tried a fairly large dose, but had no effects at all. Is it just crap all the stuff ive read that says theyre hallucinogenic?

I got some fly's of a friend a couple of months ago (dried out) i mixed with herb and smoked it was a more narcotic kind feeling couldnt stop laughing.Would like to get more maybe this season i'll go hunting for em

yeah, they are not hallucinogenic really. more sedative and deliriant.

There's a cool site that goes into the spiritual use of the fly(can't find the link atm)but I'm sure they said early vs late season has a lot to do with the relative chemical makeup.

Last season some flys were in the front garden and we had had a large night on subs the night before- we only had two small doses left so we had them. however we wanted more, and as we had just run out of subs, are minds wandered elsewhere. i'd read somewhere that you weren't supposed to mix flys with subs but thought seen as the dose of psilocybe was small we would be right as long as we only had a small dose of flys. We picked 7 and decided to just brew up 1 in a tea. so we had half of that each and I felt slightly stimulated but my friend felt nothing. In a error of judgement we decided to boil the rest up! The water went bright red straight away. it was like drinking blood. We overestimated the dose and probably had the juice from about two more large fly's each. We went and sat down in the lounge. Nausea Jumped up straight away - "are you feeling seedy" my friend said" "no" I lied. about 2 minutes later after saying nothing I asked "why, are you?" "no" she replied. I abruptly jumped up ran to the bathroom and spewed - and I rarely spew! As I got up I was seeing stars everywhere- youy know the ones you see when you bang your head - and everything including the wooden floor was shiny! ha ha. Then my friend ran in and did pretty much the samew thing. After that we were pretty much incapacitated for the rest of the evening - you get a few floaty double visiony type visuals and after a joint a few clsed eye visuals but nothing over spectacular. IT is definately a more sedative effect - if you really want to try them go for it just be careful with the dose - we were silly and I probably won't bother again. I read accounts of people who have 5 each, spew, pass out, and have amazing dreams in an almost comatose state~ is this dangerous? what dose is a good dose?

a friend of mine ate one then boiled up 4 more all of which were dried. he then drank all of it despite my warning to take it slow, he didnt feel anything so he drove into town and got pissed, 1 hour later he started to feel it and soon he was seeing animals running through the mad cow tavern. he was delerious and totally submersed in another world. he then drove home and spewed in the back of his ute where he slept after passing out.

Idiots who drive around after they take drugs its a suprise he didn't crash the car. Anyway the sine active substances are anti-cholinegerics so unless your willing to play with some say like datrua it probably not a good idea to play with those flys if your not prepared.

quote:

Torsten:

deliriant.

[ 20. February 2005, 09:58: Message edited by: delysid ]

I dont see whats so dangerous about them. I tried them like 3 times over a few weeks with doses up to 30 g with no effects but very slight nausea. As for datura....if you have a car, hide the keys, battery and anything else that could allow you to subconcously go for a drive. :confused:

well they mess with the ACh receptors in brain which generally isnt a good thing in LARGE doses. These receptors are responsible for the important stuff like heart rate, breathing, etc. Black widow spider venom works so well ebcause it causes all the neurons to fire all their neurotransmitters.

so i presume a overdose may cause this effect (parralisis and death)

smogs:

Black widow spider venom works so well ebcause it causes all the neurons to fire all their neurotransmitters.

so i presume a overdose may cause this effect (parralisis and death)

I'd suggest by what your saying its more like the oposite to the fly and causing an overload of AcH similar to what happens with nerve gases such as VX ( except they attack the enzyme that breaks down the ACh ).

I seem to recall some of the other amanitas have analogs to the ACh causing an effective ACh overload ( I think you hallucinate with an overload of ACh as well ) and they just as "fun" as fly but with different side effects. Such as a slow heart rate and excessive amount of salivation,vomiting, convulsion,ect.

I could be wrong this is just off the top of my head. But my point is make sure you have the identification right so alteast you'll know what the effects are.

[ 20. February 2005, 12:17: Message edited by: bloodbob ]

Dis de one?

http://www.jamesarthur.net/

Nah but thanks for that one

My mate tells me that he once used the fly because he was seeking an attitude adjustment.He took one whole cap measuring 150mm and awaited the nausea which inevitably turned into purging.There was delerium and salivation going on for sure.He then took a bucket(staggering)into the bedroom and slept like a log.

He remembers nothing of the overnight experience cause he was comatose but he tells me he woke up very 'adjusted' and saw the world a lot differently in the coming weeks.Something he would utilise again for similar reasons.

Judging on his report I'd say the fly offers a different experience to what most thrill seekers are after but powerful in it's own right.

Remember all drugs are poisons know your shit and above all be careful mm.

a tea provides less nausea than eating of fresh caps. doses are best enjoyed just sitting and enjoying.

I have eaten the big red mushrooms endless amounts of times and had a different experience every time.

Usually they will make you incredibly sick, but if you cook them right in the oven and pick them at the right time you will hallucinate like you never have before: D

In the maybe 30-50 times I have experimented with these Mushrooms, they have only truly worked once.

First I couldn’t move then I started seeing colours flashing past me then ants started crawling up my leg then I started hearing music that did not exist then I was watching a movie on a turned off TV (I kept on turning away and blinking my eyes but the exact same images stayed on my TV that was turned off) soon after that I was talking to Slim Shady who was sitting next to me on the couch. I can even remember what the movie was about and what I was talking about with Neminem I new I was hallucinating the whole time but it felt so real I did not care.

My head felt straight but I was watching a movie and talking to Neminem who was sitting next to me.

I have tried to get these same effects buy doing the exact same thing and just made my self incredible sick. It was the most hallucinogenic experience I have ever had.

I have know idea how I prepared these mushrooms so well because I have never been able to get to that state again, and have made my self so sick trying I will never experiment with this mushroom again ( I think it must be un art)that I Fluked.

The way I did it was I got about 8 large mushrooms half way thew the season cooked them in the oven and ate them: D

Every other time I've done this I've ended up in bed with a bucket :( swearing that I will never do it again shaking like a motor and sweating like I've just came out of the shower

My point to this story is that these mushrooms can make you hallucinate more than any other drug I know of (but how to make it work I don’t know)