The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
2b

Chappelle's show (new series)

Just thought I'd point out the new series is on Monday nights on SBS . Quite possibly the funiest TV show on at the moment IMO. :D

I second that motion! This show is hilarious!

I was also told it is the highest selling TV series on DVD, in the world.

Hell yeah its one of the funniest shows !!! :D check it out

Plus Oz @ 10pm on SBS Monday night!

Not funny, but damn good!

Best prison drama ever! And that british piece of crap, prisoner, was awesome. :P

Monday night is the only night I watch TV.

Mediawatch

Mythbusters

Chappelle's Show

Oz

ok benz. i'm gonna get defensive

quote:

And that british piece of crap, prisoner, was awesome

if it was a piece ov crap, how could it be awesome?

& what 'prisoner' show are you talking about???

BTW did anyone catch "the office"?

has anyone seen the US version on 7(?)

i thought the original was a classic. it captured sooo many office stereotypes. i wonder what the US version would be like.

The US version is still good for a laugh , some how corporate America cracks me up just because of the way they veiw the orginisation and political correctness.

The actor playing the boss in the American 'Office' lacks the comedic timing to truly appear to be a wanker, of the same caliber.

Watch the original 'The Office' if you want something funny. Then maybe the American one afterwards.

If you've got a crappy sense of humour.

That said: If British humour appeals to you, you probably don't have a sense of humour to start with. :P

Chappelles show..Chappelles show :D :D

Hilarious. anyone see the earlier episode with the blind white supremisist? (who was black but didn't know it)...very funny

Not as good, but surprisingly amusing (commercial tv :rolleyes: ) is the new aussie skit show on channel 9 I think? The word 'Late' is in the title.

Pretty sure it's on tonight, worth a look

love oz

kinda sad adabisi is gone. that was one cool character.

also liked that russian bastard - interesting death for that guy

i have missed last couple of episodes but last nights didnt really grab me as much as older oz.

need some real suspense again like when that whole shillinger issue was at its peak

Well, this is the only season of Oz with 16 episodes, the rest have 8 episodes, so maybe they're scraping the barrell?

I definitely agree that the earlier seasons were more enthralling, but this season has had the most penis exposure out of any of them.

At least 2 wangs per episode, or your money back! :D

Benzito:

At least 2 wangs per episode, or your money back! :D

aint that the truth :D

Nooooooooooooo Adabisi, he was my favourite character too!

Yeah, so much wang this season. Dont worry Hag, you haven't missed anything, the last two weeks FIFA was on!

This season seems to be weird, it reminds me of a PC psychiatrists office, everyone saying "I feel lonely and hurt by your actions" then the other guy says "I feel sorry for your hurt" then the first guy says "I feel your apology and am vindicated by it" afhghrguerhgiuehgeg JUST STAB SOMEONE ALREADY!

But still, the narrator dude is such a good actor, I reckon of all the actors around today his portfolio is one of the most respectable. Matrix, Romeo & Juliet, Oz, etc. Well done guy!

speaking of diverse portfolio of acting , but he preist and Chris (the Tobias' partner) both appear in one of those Dick Wolfe SVU type shows , huge charchter change for both of those.

And while I've got some fans here , can some one fill me in as to why O'riely and that female doctor he had raped are now so friendly ?

Not just Tobias' partner!

Also the asian priest is the psychiatrist is SVU, one of the old female security guards was Tony's wife on the Sopranos...Schillinger is the psychiatrist in...the normal Law & Order, one of the Law & Order series anyway.

Not surprisingly, I believe all of those shows are on HBO :P

O'Reilly didn't rape the doctor, he killed the guy who did!

He admitted to organising the rape, because that's what she wanted to hear.

The guy who did it got caught, and O'Reilly killed him when he came to Oz.

Sent the guys pendant in an envelope to the nurse, with a note saying "All for you", or something.

She revealed to sister Peter-Marie, about 2 episodes back, that she is in love with him. But Ryan doesn't know this yet. Well, she hasn't told him anyways.

I am an addict to this show. :)

quote:

one of the old female security guards was Tony's wife on the Sopranos

Of course ! I thought i knew her from some other show just couldn't place it.So what happened to Tobias' partner (Chris) he wasn't around last night ?

He took the wrap for the murder of Schillinger's son. That Beecher actually organised.

So, he's in solitary at the moment, awaiting trial for the death sentence.

WOW , I didn't think Beecher had it in him , but Schilinger did murder his family so i can see why he did it.

Ok, I fucking love oz, so I need to ask...was there an episode on last monday night? I've been in a drunken haze since the start of July, I jsut wanna know what happened if they did play one..or if the soccer was still on.

-bumpy

LOL! Did anyone see the Chapelle Show last nite PMSL!!!!!! :D :D the Charly Murphy and Rick James Chronicles HAHAHAHAH

Goddam hilarious couldnt stop laughing :D :P

"I'm Rick James biatch, show me your tities"

Rick James "Cocaine is a hell of a drug" HAHAHAH :P

yeah i caught it last night! f*#%en hilarious:D

quote:

Not just Tobias' partner!

Also the asian priest is the psychiatrist is SVU, one of the old female security guards was Tony's wife on the Sopranos...Schillinger is the psychiatrist in...the normal Law & Order, one of the Law & Order series anyway.

And Shirley(?), the woman who used to be on death row, is also in one of those types of shows. Not to mention Luke Perry playing the TV-evangelist character. It's so weird seeing these actors in other things, like you see the actor who plays Schilinger in some other show and think "hang on a minute, how is he working there - wasn't he a murderous Nazi?" or Beecher's sociopathic lover Chris playing some straight-laced detective. :D

Or is that just me?

Had another weird out-of-context moment watching the start of some cop show the other night. There was a stressed uptight mother being questioned by the cops - took me half the show to figure out that she looked strange because the last time I'd seen her was as Jodi in Pulp Fiction with all the facial piercings.

Dave Chappelle should do a show where he gets busted with pot in a boogie board bag.

i dont know about you guys, but there is only so much of 'im black!' i can laugh at...