The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
amanito

Fuck, i'm so stoned

yeah ...

Now i this happened while in Amsterdam or course, but the last couple of times i got stoned, i have thought the same thing. Not just, 'im stoned' but 'FUCK, im STONED'. I then thought about it and realised it may have something to do with the super dodgey improvised pipe i was using. Glassy is back at home, hade to make a jail pipe, empty toilet roll and a pen lid as the cone piece. I didnt want to use foil, cause i know that puts out nasties when heated, but i have a feeling that the old pen lid might have been doing the same. I can smoke through my all glassy and get a great high, but in the jail pipe, super paranoia hits hard. All in my head? Mabey...

Marihuana...

you just DON't KNOW what it will do to you...

(that weed with roots in hell...)

gomaos:

Marihuana...

you just DON'T KNOW what it will do to you...

...or maybe you just forgot. Put that Tim Tam down and have a bit of a think about it

yeah you should smoke it becoz it might make u play football badly!

i must smoke constantly in my sleep ebcause im really bad at afl

ok, morning after .. totally forgot I posted this :D

I'm not used to smoke mj, people, so excuse me my behaviour

something similar happened to me once....then I thought "hey, why not post about it on a public forum." Cool, hey?

Marihuana...

you just DON'T KNOW what it will do to you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...or maybe you just forgot. Put that Tim Tam down and have a bit of a think about it

I did... and I had a think... and when I looked on the table there was timtams everywhere...

yum!

:D :P

I generally bypass the "Fuck Im stoned" and immediately start making an elaborate plan to get to maccas and buy $20 of burgers, which is always a simple task and always done the same way, but everytime I still try and 'make a plan' to do it, which can take up to 2hrs

You know, I probably shouldn't be one to talk, but if you grab some dried and fresh fruit and some nuts before you hit the bong, smoking cannabis can be a very healthy experience.

For example, last night I ate an entire pineapple (among other things)...does that count for a "Fuck, I'm so stoned" entry? :P

hahaha spot on apoth. Get a good food supply ready before hand and it helps alot. Easily go through heaps of fruit, but you pay for it later

Passion fruit makes things stink though, it's like you're pissing constant sweetness.

HAHA an entire pineapple, mmm how's your mouth... burning??

'oral cannabis for fragrant farts!'

[ 26. June 2005, 04:22: Message edited by: gerbil ]

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Inhale...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~exhale...

You held your breath for 3 minutes? Thats some deep stoning alright..

:P

Ahhh I love this thread, now for last nights adventure. I was so fargone I was about to leave my mates house, but as I opened the door I dropped my cigarettes and saw a funny pamphlet both at the same time, and the overload on my brain sent me into a laughing seizure on the ground from which I needed help getting up. Luckily my mate pulled me back inside and refused to let me leave till I could do starjumps to prove I was ok

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

I thought i must get the muchies worse than everyone else after i ate a whole pineapple myself one day. Turns out i was wrong!

Hey whats the most anyone has eaten with the munchies? I used to easily polish off a whole iced fruit bun from woolies(the big loaf sized ones) because they were usually only a dollar by 9pm...great cheap mega munch :)

I'm so lucky I got a bakery that's open until about 3 in the morning across the road from me about 1 minutes walk. :D MMmmmm... 1 o'clock in the morning donuts.

Indian Vegetarian Bhelpuri House

92-93 Chapel Market

Islington

London

N1 9EX

Telephone: 0207 837 4607

2 pounds for all you can eat indian buffet.

we used to starve all day, then turn up there stoned & eat soooo much....we'd go to the pub over the road after---not to drink--that was impossible, but just to sit & let the food digest abit. we'd be so full it was painful.

'oral cannabis for fragrant farts!'

*LOL* this is kinda off the topic, but reminds me of a housemate I once had.

Sitting on the verandah one day, he let one rip,as he often did, but on this occassion, to my great surprise...it literally smelt like roses, like pot pourri.

Being a little off my trolley at the time, i thought I must have imagined it, but a while later he did it again, definately roses.

It turned out he'd been killing neurons with the pot pourri air freshener in the toilet...fragrant farts being an inadvertant side effect :D

Sounds like Crossways on Swantson in Melbourne, $2 all you can eat or you can do washing up and stuff to cover the the $2.

I used to go in there daily when I was living on the streets.

LMAO wandjina, don't think anyone can top that one!

what a classic, it's freaky how intense and dominating the smells are.

hmm a new GE thing i can feel approaching, US first, then Aust. to follow of course. First we can pick boy or girl, then tailoring the babies smells. "ah yes i'll have one of each, raspberry and fresh lawn clippings please" hahah yuk.

PBF024ADUnicorn.jpg

Wasnt going to contribute to this thread, but after seeing unicorn power! Ha ha ahah,..... so silly, it's good.... If you look at this thread, you will find that same "So silly, it's good!" all through out it.

Wish I could say fuck I'm stoned now,.....

I know that with some patience a little later tonight, I will be. Some special ERB oil waiting to be vapourized! Hmmmmmmmm