The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

Where have all the pill dealers gone?

2c-b was a gas - 2c-t-2 was not.

Acid goes for $20 a tab, back in high school it was $10 I can only get acid and x off friends that have to score it off some one else these days every one I used to know either got busted and quit or just disappeared. By the way does anyone remember the dancing elephants about a year before the Hoffman 2000

nabraxas:

Coke = 75 aussi dollar a gram

oh for fucks sake.

try $300 a gram for 90% talcum powder.

i have never been so disappointed as w/the coke scene in Aus. trust me, compared to the stuff in europe (or even to meth) Coke in this country is the biggest waste ov money ever.

that's my biggest drug annoyance--coke in australia is SHIT

we're pretty close to the source here, coke from latin-amerika arrives in Europe in Antwerp, that's a big city in Belgium. Most of the coke is pure. The coke the police catches is used in hospitals :D . But I don't like it anyway. Payin' that much of money just to feel good and bein' social. I'd rather buy some cheap bottles of wine in the nightshop.

i used to like coke, because i like aphrodisiacs.

coke seems to me, to be one ov the few drugs that not only gets you horney but doesn't effect a mans ability to get hard or to orgasm--unlike meth or MDMA.

BUT MOST OV ALL---it seems to make women really horney----& that can only be a good thing

just put some GHB in their drink :P

I know some women who become very horney of ghb and it's way much cheaper than coke

it doesn't just make women horny...

I can assure you that coke of very high purity is available in australia, just like everything else it is a case of who you know!

the coke when bad about a year or two ago when they caght that syndicate importing a metric tonne

[ 22. June 2005, 09:18: Message edited by: dukes apprentice ]

About 3 years ago.... when I was back in South Africa... Coke was going for R250.00 which is the equivalent of just under AU$50 a gram / uncut.... and it was still the same when I went back at the beginning of this year for a holiday!!!!..... I miss South Africa.... !!!!!

My body shivers everytime I think of it......!!!!!! Never tried it over here.... due to my lack of money.......!!!!!

Going prices where im from r pretty high i think. LSD is anywhere from $25 - $40 dman expensve so u juts dotn buy nit wen its 2 costly and its the same with x here its usually a steady 35 but it cna b up to 50 sum ppl pay silly ppl no idea owt herion and coke prices are but pure good meth or ice is about 60 a point and shitty stuff is 20 and the shitty stuff is shitty really really shitty just ask my foaf

acid here is about 15, x is $40 if you know the person $50-$60 otherwise. whats mescalines street price????

Mate, ive never met a chick that didnt get horny as on acid - real, good quality, giggly acid makes me fucking horny as too...

quote:

wot lsd??? its non-existent where i live...

bummer huh???

Hahaha suck shit. Theres millions in Sydney.

Never seen any acid liquid though...is it around at a retail level?

devils_cactus:

quote:

wot lsd??? its non-existent where i live...

bummer huh???

Hahaha suck shit. Theres millions in Sydney.

Never seen any acid liquid though...is it around at a retail level?

yes , but i usually need at least 2 to feel anything significant. its quite over hyped, unless you have a good source, which i dont

do you guys have mescaline sold on the streets?

If yes, is it extracted or synth'd?

amanito:

do you guys have mescaline sold on the streets?

If yes, is it extracted or synth'd?

not in sydney.

nope never seen or heard of mescaline offered, none of my friends have either which made me curious to what its value is.

did someone here actually tried mescaline in pure forme? Heard it ain't so good like eating cactus, caus' they also have some important stuff besides mescaline ...

A friend of mine had what was being called "Mesc extract" in Melbourne about 4yrs ago but it was jst balls/globs of reduced cactus juice.

$40 a ball.

[ 26. June 2005, 03:14: Message edited by: AndyAmine. ]

I'm in Sydney and have only seen liquid, or tiny teddy's recently dropped.. No papers..

Same in Canberra! Lot's there for some reason, definately growing. Shame about that lab..

wolven kind mescaline can be extracted from the cacti and it normally results in a cleaner trip as there is no vomiting.

I've heard much conflicting statements about mescaline and nausea.

I think huxley was even one to say mescaline crystals won't cause the nausea like peyote does/

IMO i think the 'cleaner' experience will simply be less interaction with other PEA's and compounds. More of a mescaline journey rather than mixed PEA with mescaline holding the show.

I've no experience here, yet i still think pure mescaline will cause vomitting. (of course not in ALL cases, just like everything else)

I believe the justification for mescaline causing nausea is beause it works on the dopamine receptors, which also control vomiting?

Not sure on that point though...