The Corroboree
Agamemnon

Can't believe its not hashish

i must say nice work torsten. reminds me of that rumor, smoke banana skins and you will get high cos they got LSD in them :D

The Medicine i use to fix my frequent head aches is codine. It tends to bring me down but. Torst it would be good to have a natural "i cant believe its not codine" product to...lol

quote:

I doubt the website in question would ever guess that their name was behind those XXXXXXX in the TGA record of reason, especially since they were the ones who most loudly claimed SAB was to blame.

Oh, Torsten...I'm very sure i know the website you are referring to as I was personally told the same thing over the phone one time while making product inquiries.

I will now take a quiet walk in my Garden.

[ 09. June 2005, 06:07: Message edited by: drellion ]

So people how were the effects what did you think of the product?????????? .....guess i'll just have to order my own T :D :D

well, I've just had my first negative report and I am worried. So please, anyone with anything to say about the effects of the products this would be a good time to do so. Geez, I wish I was a smoker..... well, not really, but it would be handy right now.

less talk (and bragging) about chems (non plant name)...........

Drellion, just to show you how humans are full of contradictions (and sometime in the same topic) :

what sort of plant is codeine ?

don't you think that a codeine substitute would be close to an opium substitute ?

ps:(this topic has already shown how internet increase quarel. Drellion, i don't know you and absolutly don't want to fight. i am also full of contradictions and wrote this message with the smile for that :) )

sorry message edited (i found my answer by reading better)

[ 10. June 2005, 02:17: Message edited by: VIN'S ]

Torsten:

well, I've just had my first negative report and I am worried. So please, anyone with anything to say about the effects of the products this would be a good time to do so. Geez, I wish I was a smoker..... well, not really, but it would be handy right now.

i'll let you know when mine arrives. i hope i get it before the weekend, its a perfect weekend for it... :D

Rev:

Simply beacuse the TGA can do what it wnts with impunity and gets a bat on the back from somehwere

....now there's a thought.

LOL, I missed that the first time round

quote:

don't you think that a codeine substitute would be close to an opium substitute ?

Codeine is an opium substitute :P . And a crap one at that.

Or I 'spose opium could be a good "I can't believe it's not codeine" product.

Though codeine is a minor alkaloid in opium, alas the majority of the world's codeine is actually made from morphine (whereupon about 10% of it is turned back into morphine in the body to cause the effect). What a waste- production of a product with 10% of the activity and more side-effects than the starting material, with no advantages.

Most of the morphine made in Tazzie is from Thabine isnt it? I belive they are focusing on high Thebaine producers rather than morphine.

I remeber an internet buddy I have in NZ getting sick after smoking opium from a high thebaine containing strain of poppie supposedly from a commercial plantation.

Any truth to this.

Andy - go do a search on poppies.org, there was a decent Thebaine thread that was dredged up recently.

Torsten - with all respect for the person's privacy, could you please give us a general idea of what this "negative report" was about? And it was about the "not-opium" product, was it?

LOL... Vin's, ....the codine story was a means to an end....

Yeah the point of the post was different....

be excellent to each other... Drellion

Originally posted by Anodyne:

Torsten - with all respect for the person's privacy, could you please give us a general idea of what this "negative report" was about? And it was about the "not-opium" product, was it?

Sorry, I should have elaborated. This person smoked a hell of a lot and got next to no effect. There is *NO* reason to doubt this person. I also now have a couple of reports that the dosage is spot on. So at the very least we now know that it doesn't work on everybody. We really need more feedback!!

[ 11. June 2005, 15:59: Message edited by: Torsten ]

quote:

This person smoked a hell of a lot and got next to no effect. There is reason to doubt this person. I also now have a couple of reports that the dosage is spot on.

Is it possible that this was some sort of cross-over tolerance?

So what is a dose? I realise it's probably on the packet, but it's not on the web-info. How much of a gram is recommended?

I agree, some more reports would be really nice - especially if they were in the Erowid "trip-reports" format, listing amount used, body-weight, other drugs used, etc.

Tryptameanie:

quote:

Codeine is an opium substitute :P . And a crap one at that.

Or I 'spose opium could be a good "I can't believe it's not codeine" product.

Though codeine is a minor alkaloid in opium, alas the majority of the world's codeine is actually made from morphine (whereupon about 10% of it is turned back into morphine in the body to cause the effect). What a waste- production of a product with 10% of the activity and more side-effects than the starting material, with no advantages.

trypt, i don't understand all the subtility of your reciprocity demonstration. i don't know who is the substitute of who, i said "close to".

and i do not agree, codein is not a minor alkaloid in opium. it is one of the 4 major alkaloid in guenine opium (i said guenine opium in opposition to the modern technique where the pods are mechanicaly harvested when completly mature with a higher codein level)

about how is made the world's codein, i have source wich say that the majority of the codein are not make from morphine but directly from the raw material. i am surprise to hear opposite story, i don't mean you are wrong, it is maybe my infos but.........can you redirect me to an article or something ? thank you :)

i was curious enough of the answer to the original question to have read through the entire thread :D so next week when the funds are up i'll order some and put an end to my curiousity.

i'll report back!

Firstly, I must apologise about a serious error I made in my second last post.

I wrote:

"There is reason to doubt this person."

whereas what I meant to write was:

"There is *NO* reason to doubt this person."

For obvious reasons the person who was good enough to provide me all the details of his experiment is rather unhappy about this statement and I hope he understand that it was purely a mistake. In fact, I believe the rest of the post kinda indicates that it was the wrong way round.

Secondly, I got shitloads of good reports today and I am much less anxious about the product now Apparently it tastes good, doesn't burn hot, smokes well and is appropriately dosed. Phew!

Third, I still want to hear any negative comments about the quality etc, because I am always open to improving it. As part of this I will try to work out what the problem might be for "the person I have NO reason to doubt". I mean sure, it is possible and likely that this won't work on the occasional individual, but often there is a much simpler explanantion.

i was wondering as the substances seem to be water soluble could u just make a tea and drink out of both the hash and the opium?

thanx

hmmm, you obviously did not read much of this thread, cos the answer is in the second post

I cannot believe I just read the entire thread which too so long that I'm now lost in space and time. I just hope I recieve my package in less than 2 weeks as I'm going to NZ (legal piperazines ). Not one definitive experience report, shame shame shame... I have so much respect for Torsten after reading this thread.

peace :cool:

I really can't wait for my package to arrive now! :D :D

onz - there is a good report in another thread.

all orders sent last week have been updated to 'despatched' in the accounts. All orders that were paid and in front of me by sunday were packed today and will hit the mail tomorrow. I'll update the accounts thoughout the week sometime.

All other orders (ie anything arriving after tuesday) will be a little later cos the SAB fairy has a few days off next week. I doubt anyone will notice though as we are soooo very up to date at the moment

Has anybody tried the "I cant believe its not..." in a vapouriser? May be an alternative for us non-smokers......