The Corroboree

Unable to send PMs

tripsis

Logged on for the first time in a while and tried to send a PM to another member. Unfortunately, the dialogue box for the message body appears to be broken. The dialogue boxes for the recipient name and subject are fine, and can be written in, but the message box isn't present.

Can this be fixed, please?

just click 'submit reply' without writing anything and the page will refresh with a window you can write in

This seems to work for existing messages, but not for creating a new one

• Like 1

It seems to be a javascript problem. I replied to one message with no problems this morning and then when I tried to respond to another I just got a greyed out dialogue box that wouldn't take any text input. I disallowed SAB with no script and a white dialogue box popped up & allowed me to write my message (sans formatting) but it seemed to work.

PM's are still spazzy, as in they display you have a message, but won't list who it is from unless you fully go into the messenger...?

I had that problem RC - but it seems fine today.  Perhaps it is your cache (or equivalent) this time?

See:

Edited by CrayZ
  • Like 1