The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiders

decline of LSD in AUstralia

Tibetan Sherpas are said to take strychnine to aid their breathing at higher altitudes.Apparently they are quite used to it and can manage to take more than a lethal(for us non-users)dose.

2c

sydney has been flooded with microdots recently.not sure if theya re still around tho. my personal opinion is that they are AMT or 5-Meo-AMT rather than LSD. They are just too big to be 200micro's, but perfect size to be 50milli's... but, what would i know...

i remember the hofmanns. one of them, 1 gram of coke and a dodgey experince with a cab driver shot me into a spaceless, timeless realm where i saw the above and the below. trying to explain this to my friend in the room all i could say was "im vertical, through all dimensions, not horizontal, though one dimension, like you."

he thought i was crazy :) )

i miss acid. the last good ones i had was the internet explorers. taking a whole computer (4 tabs) in one go was really fun.

%simon

Guest electro

LMAO THATS SO GOOD !!!! re "im vertical, through all dimensions, not horizontal, though one dimension, like you."

-im going to take up telling that to any peeps i meet on the street that look like they are a lil bit roasty LOL ..

That should be your signature !

According to my reading a dose of 1mg of strychnine will be enough to provide the sensory amplification for which it used to be taken regularly. Certainly it would change the trip very much and make everything much more immediate and personal/sexy. It may be poisonous but it is a good drug for some people.

I think you could easily get more than a few milligrammes of strychnine in a blotter.

Probably all this is just poison=strychnine for may people.

we also have to keep in mind that effective or not to cut drugs, the myth still exist ! and it is surely enough to give the idea to people to do it. the myth feed the myth... (it was prooved in hashich and E pills )

but i am curious to learn more about the strychnine effect on the body. depending on dose.

does somebody know ?

(i am sorry because i have started a debate on strychnine in a topic about australia . we could maybe start a new topic about this stuff to stop interfering with the original subject.)

[ 08. April 2004, 04:49: Message edited by: VIN'S ]

I guess the obvious answer to where speedy acid comes from is that it is some sort of psychedelic amphetamine, eg, STP or Bromo-DMA. The key to me seems to be whether one is left with an uplifted or a depleted feeling afterwards.

Anyone have any Lady Di's which were around shortly after _that_ occasion 7 years ago. Potency wasn't the greatest, but they certainly scored points for bad taste!

Tibetan Sherpas are said to take strychnine to aid their breathing at higher altitudes.Apparently they are quite used to it and can manage to take more than a lethal(for us non-users)dose.

Now I'm really confused...

Doesn't Strychnine store in the body, i.e. it doesn't get depleted, but stores until the dosage becomes lethal? Isn't that the most dangerous thing about strychnine, that's it's ok if you have it 1 or 2 times, but as soon as you have reached the lethal level you'll die?

That's what i always have believed...(been told, read etc. can't remember...)

simon - that concept makes so much sense...

simon - the bulk of a microdot is dried up gelatine, so there would be no way of telling how much LSD is in it. It's just like looking at an 'e' pill and saying 'that one is bigger so it has to have more MDMA'.

But I agree, there is certainly much more variation in effects in acid products these days. Some of it surely would be down to substitution.

ref. high times encyclopedia:

strychnine

originally synthesized in 1818, strychnine was used in the nineteenth century to increase the circulation and stimulate the heart. now its used only occasionably, to revive people overdosed on CNS depressants. but it reaches many people by means of bootleg chemicals. in the past a frequent adulterant in impure LSD, strychnine (and the related chemical brucine) is often present in illicitly produced stimulants that are sold as amphetamines. in therapeutic doses, it greatly increases mental and muscular activety but it is an east drug on which to overdose. too much can cause convulsions and muscle spams that will lead to death if not treated.

i'm consuming pharmacotheon at the moment ,ott basically says most people dont realise lsd has stimulant effects so they assume adulteration.

when i first came accross lsd it was said that you could go to sleep on pure acid and stimulants like strychnine kept you awake.my gnome friend sid finds hbwr seeds keep him awake for about 24hrs.

t s t .

On the cleanest ones I've had(think they were called Barts) you could sleep like a baby on. BDO '96 in Melbourne dropped one when the sun was going down, remember walking into the Prodigy and seeing Keith for the first time with his 'firestarter' look, on huge screens, man that was a blow out, but I was asleep by 3 or 4.

You'd never do that on a speedy one!

Really - my friend and i spent about six months trying to load 300mcg onto a paper tab and we had loads of trouble - i was told that anything more than 300mcg would need a window pane :)

LSD is a stimulant - real, pure acid - the best i ever tried was liquid from california that a guy smuggled to tahiti and we were lucky enough to strike a coversation with made you giggle for hours, have loads and loads of energy - but in a naughty cheeky way, not in a stomach empty speedy way, and after 10 hours we slept soundly and without noticable comedown, and the next day was coloured with a golden contentment.

Ive tried a few tabs that hinted at this - the getafixes and earlier trips - but the impure shit gives you that speedy feeling but without energy - i feel lethargic on all the new shit..

It's spring here (Iliinois) so it's dry here. Soon the summer concerts will start and it may get better but it's hard to tell. My first trip was a good 25 years ago, when I was younger, puple haze. Every summer I look but it seems the older I get the harder it is to find. So I turned to shrooms. Check out the Mycotopian web board sometime. LSA doesn't do a thing for me but I keep trying. The best is some I got from Hawaii, but still it wasn't that great. Not at all like LSD. It's good to see some things are loved around the world.

maybe 500 is getting abit excited (its been years since ive seen the quality - uncontrollable giggles plenty of energy, now if i could just find my legs! ) but the paper was very thick.

i spent the early 90's fucked up on acid all the time....oh how i miss my friend,my buddy,my pal.

LSD you were good to me,i shall cherish your memory always.