The Corroboree
Chrissy Star

Soul mate search and find?

Ah okay I thought she implied to watch the child grow that she will have fathered by her chosen dna" donor ex. Just getting this all clarified for the would be suitors ;)

...it is nothing to do with the suitors - you are clarifying for yourself. This all stemmed from your post, remember? About not needing a soul mate to have a child? None of this is relevant at all with the suitors - in fact, how does that even make sense? And to tell you the truth I am mighty uncomfortable with the term "DNA donor". P.S. Are you an alien?

Edited by Chrissy Star
  • Like 1

http://wakeup-world.com/2015/01/31/how-to-heal-emotional-trauma/?utm_campaign=Wake+Up+World+e-Newsletter&utm_content=Latest+Headlines+inc.+The+10+Best+Herbs+for+Kidney+Cleansing&utm_medium=email&utm_source=getresponse

....this one's for all the hurt souls....please realise that not healing leads to self-sabotaging actions...until you do heal. Look after yourselves, peoples!!!! So that everyone else doesn't have to !!! Or at the very least....so that you don't get a "bad trip" !!!!!!

Hey Chrissy,

Good luck, I met a wonderful soul mate thru planet earth singles, it's worth a try, all the other sites are shite.

Be the qualities you want in a partner, as like attracts like.

Cheers.

• Like 2

there you go again ...so defensive :)

It was Incognito that was wondering about your ex's..............(my moods fine, I'm just very cynical about long term relationships..perfectly normal, no healing required)

I don't have any issue with anything you said...live & let live....what ever works............enjoy.

I think your very brave (guttisey) posting a want add with your pic...............

Really I hope you find what your looking for & you enjoy the passage............. :)

Edited by Dreamwalker.
  • Like 1

I'm easily confused, low on intelligence I am, I should have taken my advice and butted out long ago. My advice, listen to Horus. I myself enjoy redhotpie.com, have met heaps of soul mates

Ps. I'm not an alien I wish people would stop saying that :(

I have feeling to you know chrissy :.(

Edited by incognito

I'm easily confused, low on intelligence I am, I should have taken my advice and butted out long ago. My advice, listen to Horus. I myself enjoy redhotpie.com, have met heaps of soul mates

Ps. I'm not an alien I wish people would stop saying that :(

I have feeling to you know chrissy :.(

Incog being an Alien is not such a bad thing(Not that i think you are). This whole human thing is over rated...wish I was an Alien or maybe that's just me looking for an excuse for bad behaviour.

Chrissy your whole ex thing and your plan, well I love it, fuck tradition. You know what you want, you got a plan B which is more than most people who live and die on one idea/ideal. Your 9/10's of the way to getting what you want/need and I have no doubt you'll execute your dream.

Certainly don't mean to sound clinical, I really admire you.

Getafix

Okay okay I'm a fuking alien. Deal with it!

• Like 4

Best of luck with your search, Chrissy :) I think it helped to clarify what you meant by "soul mate", going to cut out of a lot of misunderstanding I think :)

There's plenty of fun and willing guys here in Aus (can depend where you are exactly and the type of person you like of course though) and I'm kind of surprised you haven't found anyone thus far, but these kind of things are always worth waiting for IMHO. Love yourself and others will be drawn to that; but it seems you're very comfortable with how you see things which is fantastic.

• Like 1

...well, i kinda thought alien was a compliment - but less tolerant to human emotion maybe.....i've got alien traits big time - and human...def not "normal" or "average".....weird, out there, individual, alien, you think it - if they wouldn't put it on TV and it doesn't follow anything recognisable - then you may have me.

You are pretty human to me now - only humans reply like you have.

I am pretty alien now - I missed the part about aliens being no so cool as humanity

I am apologetic to the offended ones. I won't come pick u up then - in the spaceship I mean. Cause it's my alien spaceship and only aliens can see it. Shapeshifting again.

..oh, here comes the anti-matter in the amoeba again!!!

Just when I had come to terms with my alien-ness :(

I don't think your ready for this amoeba jelly.

That's a challenge!

• Like 1

this thread reminds me of a similar one on another forum......

same 'member' with several different 'handles' having a conversation with himself...

hey incog, you up to your old tricks again? :wink:

I don't think Incog could make Chrissy up 8-)

This is the only forum Im a member of. I've spoken with chrissy she seems a nice lady.

love your work as always msa you cryptic fcker...

• Like 2

Ah the stuggles of trying to find love... :( I am single :P

But have you tried any of the dating apps? they seem to kind of work.. Although most guys on there are just looking for a root....

Yes, I have taken some advice from a lovely Corrob folk...and am currently on "Planet Earth Singles". Sounds like it may be just the place - come to think of it...I don't think I'm from here. But that's (just to keep in simple) - another post.

Ya mightn't be from here, but here you find yourself.

Being an alien seems to be a recurring theme in this thread. I feel very different too at times... But the earth is a diverse place, full of indigenous life forms which are aliens to one another.

• Like 4

......yeh, just gotta get outta the city and I start to feel human again!!!!

• Like 2