Where to buy?

I am looking to buy:

Spawn bags(bulk)

Petri dishes.

Agar powder.

Syringes 10-15cc.

Needles 16g or bigger.

12 Quart jars.

I need to get all of these items for fairly cheap as I am on a strict budget.

Any feedback is appreciated :)

You can get all those from brewing or mushroom supply shops. However petris are much cheaper if you order from a lab supply shop. I've seen quart jars pretty cheap at junk shops. You can also get the big syringes at needle exchanges though they aren't too expensive on eBay etc either.

• Like 1

It seems to me that everything can be sourced but spawn bags seem to be fucking expensive and I know they could be cheaper. I just don't know where and figure experienced mushroom people would know where to score a bargain.

Do you pay $70 for 100 or do you bargain with them? :)

Needles and 20ml syringes are cheap by the box at most produce stores, theyre used for cows and horses for penicillin. Even places online like equine supplies aint bad

• Like 1

bags, go with forestfungi man. The owner is a longtime member here, doesnt make much off them, and they are always topnotch quality.

• Like 1

In the USA I get my syringes and needles at feed stores. And I usually use the large 60cc syringes. Also, that is usually where I get my grain too.

• Like 2

Woow!! Come back to see how this post is going and I have had all of my questions answered!! Thank you guys so much!

Grow bags are pretty expensive here compared to the states - all the shops in the states want to charge outrageous postage.

Worowa at Forest fungi is the best deal i could find.

• Like 1

Are the spawn bags reusable and are the cheaper ones fine, The ones without the ring on them.

Just buy the Filter Patch bags...the ones with the collars aren't so great for beginners in my opinion. Well, they have a slightly higher chance of contaminants...which is more devastating when you are new to cultivating.

• Like 2