The Corroboree
DiscoStu

your grave stone

is this a little morbid?

nah, what do you want written on your grave stone?

What is this need for people to be remembered after death? I have never understood the concept.

What is this need for people to be remembered after death? I have never understood the concept.

i like to think its just give someone's life a meaning. Slap some words on a stone and if you had nothing else to remember them by then maybe the grave will help you? but thats just my opinion..

And i'd like something along the lines of.. "Always looking out for others" or something corny like that.. the more cliche the better =D

"do you want to fuck me now?"

You came here to c me? I'm fuckin dead you idiot!

Edited by machineelf
  • Like 1

so you think once you die your entire existence should be erased from all memory?

• Like 1

Don't really get the concept of a tomb stone eighter. Cant keep a monument for everyone passed, the space is needed for the living:)

For me I remember the passed away without visiting their stones.

Who knows when its my time for a stone maybe acrylic glas blocks with cheesy led background lighting are en vogue. I'll get one of them then :)

A loving father and son.

Made from my hometowns granite.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 1

The Vessel may have ceased to be,

Now the Mind is Free to Be,

for Eternity.

• Like 2

i'll just get the misses to spread my ashes on top of one of you guys' more clever stones, save me the thought... :)

• Like 2

"TOLD YOU I WAS SICK!"

lol, someone just posted this on reddit. Ha Ha.

Edited by Evil Genius

see you soon maddafakkahrrrsss!!!!! :D

"Dont just stand there ! ...Do something"

Edited by mr b.caapi

my body lies, but still i roam

Maybe with a lightening bolt, evil metal horns and some other cool shit!

• Like 2

Id like for my corpse to be composted, and my tombstone be a giant terscheckii.

Never got our modern desire to be entombed in a concrete hole and covered in tons of expensive, flashy granite. Hopefully my body will be returned to the Earth in some way, as compost, wolf food or whatever.

Edited by Tangich
  • Like 1

I thought it may read a little something like

"Here lies incognitos bitch"

I think incogs might read,

Died tragically in an sex incident involving a bridgesii, six mongoose a length of drain pipe and a bag of cable ties.

Armageddon!

• Like 3

"Viva la Micko"

Maybe yours may read "died from humerus piercing heart due to shooting smack mouth off on entheogenic plant forum"

• Like 2

What is this ? Bitchville?

I want my gravestone to say "Taken by Vampires"

but I want a Vampire to come and steal my body from the funeral home instead of having a priest.

It all started because I find the concept of having a priest administer the last rights to be for most people the ultimate act of hypocrisy. People don't go to church all their life and then when they die they have some freak in a dress (priest) show up and tell everyone that knew the dead person what he or she was like. A sudden burn of religious inspiration post mortem won't be on the cards for me.

If I'm going to pay for someone I don't know to wear a dress and talk bullshit I want a Vampire to come and steal my body.

Some of the older relatives might get a bit of a shock but if they are selfish enough to make an issue about priests vs vampires then they can get fucked.

I want a fucking Vampire.

• Like 3

I like the humorist take...Vamp priests or priestess.. :) .some bugger would probably nab the giant terscheckii...maybe a giant sculptured magic mushroom tomb iron/stone...with some suitable spore culture thing going on ontop of my grave...some trippers can visit my place/grave every Autumn...at least I'll be remembered for something...as the place to visit after 1st frost......actually I like the idea of being placed on a huge bonfire ... throwing on flowers , as the flames are lite, on an incoming tide, at a beach with a good undertow....during a rav ...on a full moon..........fancy dress...and fire breathers...fireworks & a good lazzer show.......... :shroomer:

Edited by Dreamwalker