The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
theuserformallyknownasd00d

Australia post win

So after 2 parcels going missing in 2 weeks, I finally had a win with aust post. I received this beauty in the post today, it seems somehow the parcel had a sticker transfer to it with my address, possibly the one from a parcel that's missing... Confusing I know but it had 2 addresses on the box, guess the sticker was more prominent... A picture speaks 1000 words (need I say I've also sent parcels in the past 3 weeks that haven't arrived...!)

post-9832-0-81274400-1396263451_thumb.jp

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

Hmm interesting.....

I was wondering what happened to that stuff I ordered. Please let me know if another one arrives with 2 rubber fists, a gimp mask and 1 liter of lube. The north qld crew were planning another shindig, but it looks like we will have to make other plans now unfortunately. Sorry endorfinder I tried my best

• Like 3

ummmmm :scratchhead:

Hey Dude,

I sent that to you as a secret gift! You were suppose to show everyone :BANGHEAD2:

Cheers

Jox

• Like 1

dammit cool name, there treachery afoot. they found our package.

• Like 1

So have you fucked the blow up doll yet?

I'd fuck it, but I'd f fuck a well dressed rat.

And what the fuck are those things that look like mushrooms ?

If they're butt plugs, you'd need a sledge hammer to get one of those things up my arsehole :o

• Like 2

Cant wait for the winter camp now :-)

what the fuck are those things that look like mushrooms ?

I believe those are a rare mushroom they found some in china once

• Like 2

emmm, blush :blush:, is the head life size :scratchhead:?

if so, i might drop you a pm. :unsure:

parcels and letters generaly don't get missing often with aus post, I had only one parcel missing over 12 years!

even this parcel, eventualy turned up, once aus post noticed the thieve amongst them.

on a serious note, stickers can come undone from a parcel and even stick themselves to another parcel this is correct, i have worked in this field, so i know.

the stickers provided by aust post, as well don't stick very well to card board which has a light coating of wax, as many card boards do.

anyway, one has to make 100%sure the sticker can't come off, one has to, wrap the sticker with heaps of, see through sticky tape.

as well, never use water soluble ink, to write the address...

Edited by planthelper

I believe those are a rare mushroom they found some in china once

This just made my day :lol:

Classic as. I brought a few things on ebay and the sale did not stay private. So everyone that looked at my purchase history could see that I brought replacement penis pump rings. At least they arrived though

If the address of the real owner was visible, i would have forwarded it on to them. Maybe yo can still do that after you've had your fun prioritise :)

• Like 3

Lol x 50 amz. :)

Send her back with a free creAmpie :)

• Like 3

If the address of the real owner was visible, i would have forwarded it on to them. Maybe yo can still do that after you've had your fun prioritise :)

Forward it on as if there was no issues..... Then. 4 or 5 weeks later send the pics of you doing all kinds of unwholesome things .

On second thoughts, how many nitrous bulbs do you think the doll would hold? I may make you and offer.

Edited by watertrade
  • Like 2