The Corroboree

For Sale Cacti

Hellonasty

I will be adding a few cacti over the next few weeks to this thread, everything will be reasonably priced I'm not selling because I need the money just sharing the love If you are after Lophs rather than Trichos or own roots or cuttings etc let me know and I will put a few of them up, I've got too much of everything.

First up;

1. Trichocereus Peruvianus Monstrose + about to Crest ( TPM X ??). Healthy plant, no disease or pests as far as I know, it is just beginning to take off with the warm weather.

I really don't know what it's worth, the graft is pretty much perfect and once re-potted will put on some serious growth this season....

give me $40 + post and it's yours. If you wanna bargain go ahead.

• Like 3

Another Crest this time TPM X SS02 this one from Nitrogens original seed.

Fairly large, the crest has just started throwing out it's own roots, It could be de-grafted with ease or left to grow a little more as is.

Grafted on Pachanoi and is progressing nicely. Average pic sorry, I can take a better one if need be.

Asking $70 or offer plus postage.

HN

• Like 1

I can not believe no one has snapped this up. Check out the prices on Ebay for the common Hamiltons ones.

I paid a lot more than this for mine and I am a still a happy camper.

Cheers

Got

I have not been able to find Hamiltons on E-bay, do you have a link?