The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bigred

This Australia day eat some dick

Dick Smith is right we need to start supporting Australian farmers more.

So this Australia day make sure its all true blue dinky di beetroot

on your lamburger and a 100% fair dinkum tomato sauce your

drowning your sausage in. our farmers are suffering they need our support

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHP-znJv9ps

• Like 1

i am working all weekend and monday :o my farmer boss dont give a fuk bout aussieday and he is RICH AS FUK :unsure:

i am working all weekend and monday :o my farmer boss dont give a fuk bout aussieday and he is RICH AS FUK :unsure:

well that is down right UNAUSTRALIAN

• Like 1

him & tricky dicky ... :P .. lol.

• Like 1

Maybe we should just send the farmers some money directly and eat whatever we want?

• Like 3

So Dick wants us to line his pockets. Isn't that what erections are for?

• Like 4

its more about supporting Australian brands, something im guilty of not doing as much as i

should be . Dick smith in my books is a legend and there should be more people like him

running corporations . Australia day is my favourite holiday and i always piss on and have

a big bbq i love the tradition and i am so excited just one more sleep .

• Like 1

Dick smith in my books is a legend

Never meet your heroes :(

I’m a little confused about the motivation of dick smith & bindi Irwin of wanting to bring attention to the issue about over population, I mean what is it they’re actually proposing? Do they want to bring back the white Australia policy or are they talking about a mass sterilisation of the poor or what?

Maybe there proposing to end immigration altogether, refuse all refugees entry into Australia and ban the media from reporting anything that goes on outside of Australia’s borders. Just look after your own mate, fuck the rest!!! If anyone disagrees, they will be labelled unaustralian and run out of town with burning stick and pitchforks.

Drinking toxic liquids and burning animal flesh in the backyard does not resonate with me anyway shape or form, guess I must be unaustralian.

Dick Smith just gives me a headache to be honest. His products are pathetically low quality and he spreads his racist views around, which he disguise’s by just saying his patriotic and then uses these racist views to increase his own wealth. His the lowest form of low.

But each to there own, we all see the world from our own perspective, I guess.

^^^Is that how you view yourself, as a plague?

Attenborough narrates some awesome doco’s, doesn’t mean every word that comes out of his mouth is infallible.

EDIT- btw, on paper what these people are saying about population growth may make sense. Problem is, in reality any attempt to slow down population growth would just end as discriminating against the poor, giving them less freedom & hindering there right to the pursuit of there own happiness in whatever way they see fit, even more than it already is.

Edited by jabez

i think this thread should be more about buying and supporting Australian products

So if you know any great Australian brands share them and buying Australian

keeps people in jobs .

• Like 1

Economies thrive on population growth. Governments therefore love growing populations. That's why they give baby bonuses ~ they aint giving us money cos they like us. They are getting more consumers from the deal.

The problem is, the economy doesn't just thrive on growth, it has to grow or it will collapse, it can’t remain static. A few European countries have economies that are static and remain stable, but from my understanding they can only achieve this by being surrounded by economies that are in a constant form of growth.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much anyway brother. I’m pretty sure humans will gain the ability to achieve ascension (like the ancients on stargate) pretty soon, then over population won’t be an issue.

@bigred

Ok mate, I’ll stay out of you thread unless I have something useful to add about not being unaustralian by buying foreign products. But for the sake of argument, doesn’t buying anything create jobs for someone somewhere?

• Like 1

But yeah the big reds point is to create jobs in Australia where low and behold my tax money ain't paying for leggers sticks anymore ;)

By supporting Australian grown and produced products you are supporting our economy which like it or not you are involved in. I'm far to selfish for that I buy what tastes good and is cheap, which kinda puts pressure on Australian producers to produce a tasty affordable product. If the difference is within 50c and is not inferior in quality I would always go aus made.

I always buy local fresh produce, most produce I buy is from people I know. A whole cut up lamb for 50buks, pigs even cheaper plus all the local vegetable produce from roadside stalls, eggs and honey for

Next

To

Nothing. Sucks to be City folk.

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

qoute jabez

Ok mate, I’ll stay out of you thread unless I have something useful to add about not being unaustralian by buying foreign products. But for the sake of argument, doesn’t buying anything create jobs for someone somewhere?

I beleive we should support our farmers, we are seeing record numbers of farmers killing themselves

and that makes me sick to the core. as incog said Australian brands are more expensive but not

buy much. jabez my last comment was not aimed at shutting down this conversation, but more to

have a thread on brands that are Australian made and where to get them.

• Like 1

Happy Australia day to all !!!!! I know we have our different views on what this day actually is .

But to me it is a day better than any christmas or any birthday because it is a day that I celebrate

my love for this country ( not the fuck wits who run it ) The soil, sun,trees,waves,history(gondwana etc)

She is full of beauty this lady island. The only problem is the monarchy so on day we may call this Independence day

On this day 40 years from now

Hey dad whats Australia day ( a tear rolls down big reds eye ) well son in the year 2034 the grand chancellor Newman

commissioned a machine to get rid of the bikes and there links . So a drastic new law was put in any body with links to a bike must

be detained or destroyed depending on intel value . But the A.I was corrupted by s group of hackers the A.I recovered and wanted

vengeance on the hackers . Working on loop holes the machine worked out that all humans share a genetic link on many levels

( six degree of separation and the store of Moses etc)So the VLAD A.I system declared war on all humans in the state of

Queensland as every body had a link to a bikie on some level. Due to drastic budget cuts and the recent war with Indonesia we could

do nothing . So in the year 2038 those of us who they called preppers . launched a attack on the machines so son on this day we celebrate

the day we fought back. Dad not now son daddy is having fluoride flashbacks

• Like 3