The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigred

THE SHITY ADVISE THREAD

I can think of plenty of things that don't kill me and don't make me weaker. Like breathing. So that was TRULY shitty advice.

you can also ask shitty questions in this thread and you will get heaps of shitty advice

Why have aliens not revealed themselves to the entire population of earth yet?

When i put the heater on in my car, it smells like mold, what should i do? *waits for shitty advice.

They have, its just that we were all brainwashed afterwards so we cant recall it...

When i put the heater on in my car, it smells like mold, what should i do? *waits for shitty advice.

Ahhh that old chestnut, its simple really. Pack your heater box full of dog shit and lawn clippings. Walah !! no more mouldy mildew smell....

How do i reverse the aging process for real, I wanna be young and stupid again, not just stupid ?

Invent a time Machine that instead of changing the time of the world around you it changes the time of the object or organism inside if it

When i put the heater on in my car, it smells like mold, what should i do?
carry a car door with you
you can just wind the window down

:scratchhead:

when im on the bus i cant help getting a traveller(boner,woody, stiffy ) what can i do its the vibration plus many other factor's that are out

of my control your shitty advice would be appreciated

when im on the bus i cant help getting a traveller(boner,woody, stiffy ) what can i do its the vibration plus many other factor's that are out

of my control your shitty advice would be appreciated

whip it out... the shame will surly make you lose your boner!

They have, its just that we were all brainwashed afterwards so we cant recall it...

We have a problem mission commander, the roaming orb has detected a washed earth entity that requires re-scanning .

It seems this mr b caapi remembers the event103 brainwash scan , also, seems to possess the fake recollection of the wipe and wash phase.

I told you we needed double the amplitude ...... "No no no that's shitty advice', you said, 'no no ,5million cycles per... is plenty' ,you said.

hey, when i was younger i used to love looking at guys with boners on the bus, especially those who chose to wear tracksuit pants with no dacks underneath. But that's just me...not gay, but just a young horny prick. Today I doubt I'd be much offended.

Not unlike the last time I went into the city to buy some shoes....I heard the girl complaining to her male colleague "he's not wearing any underpants" and I realised she's been gazing at may ballsack the whole time.

So my question is:

How do you get away with showing random women your genitals without fear of disgust or recompense? Is there a way to do it surreptitiously and possibly get good results?

fraid not, we're not bonobos, you're gonna have to get a girlfriend. unless you can disguise it so they wouldn't know. but then that wouldn't be the same.

is is really necessary to say on labelling that the ingredients of milk is milk, and the ingredients of sultanas is sultanas, honey is made of honey etc. etc. . people already know that . .

Mil made of milk? Are you sure you dont have a time machine? :P

Go to work ripped, you will be more relaxed and the night will go quicker.

hey, when i was younger i used to love looking at guys with boners on the bus, especially those who chose to wear tracksuit pants with no dacks underneath. But that's just me...not gay, but just a young horny prick. Today I doubt I'd be much offended.

Not unlike the last time I went into the city to buy some shoes....I heard the girl complaining to her male colleague "he's not wearing any underpants" and I realised she's been gazing at may ballsack the whole time.

So my question is:

How do you get away with showing random women your genitals without fear of disgust or recompense? Is there a way to do it surreptitiously and possibly get good results?

i normally just wear a kilt people find it hard not to look

Teach kids how governments work by taking all their lollies off them and then telling them to F*ck Off!

Car tires don't actually need to be full of air, if you get a puncture just keep driving, it's fine.

checking your cars oil levels is not necessary, its a never ending supply.

always make eye contact with the biggest burliest redneck whilst eating a bannana.

doesn't matter if the back brake on your pushy's F'd, can still use the front one

pre-breakfast sesh is always a good idea, you'll still have a productive day

if you see someone who looks like a bikie beating up a woman, be chivalrous and go and stick up for her

I saw a bumper sticker that said "when all else fails, hug your teddy, im no t too sure if this is good advise.