The Corroboree

Meet up: Brisbane

Bigred

I am keen on camping Amamoor has a awesome camping ground but might be too far for some, anyone know when the Bunya pines are due to seed? Connondale ranges also have to nice spots but is getting crowded nowadays.

Hey all,

Just wondering if new peeps to the forums are welcome at your meets. Reppin the Sunshine Coast!

• Like 1

yeah but you will be subject to initiation

only kidding yeah mate come on down just bring stuff for a bbq and plants to trade

keen to camp, not sure if could make next weekend as red suggests, 90% sure i can't make the weekend of the 7th.....

but xeno's suggestsions for location sound good to me. local knowledge unknown to us greater-brisbane dwellers FTW. the views sound good. mountaintops are better than lowlands, to descry the surrounds and also to peer off-planet, and if you think you might be able to fly, the first attempt is logically made after leaping from a height.

im keen for any weekend or mid week adventures as well just everyone put up dates that agree with them

I also have two cars and drivers so if anyone needs a ride from brisbane please post about

if you cant get out of work use this line

" tell them a hooker smoking caterpilla has given you the call"

• Like 1

who's coming, we can go any or every weekend why not go this weekend the weather is lovely

but more likely next weekend

Edited by Bigred

So next weekend we can head up the coast i think nothink has a spot

or if failing that we can always go to the gorge

well im going to the gorge campsite this weekend for saturday night and maybe sunday depending pm me if any

one want to tag along