The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Genius

Kill Kill Kill Muder Murder Murder

Slingshots are illegal

Slingshots are illegal

only the wrist-locked variety, i believe.

^^LOL, Busted bigred :o

Haven't heard from eg for a while ? Maybee über mouse took his mission to a dire end and is on the run somewhere In Germany with a little fake nose, moustache, sunglasses and scottish hat.

Temperatures suddenly dropped from plus 20 to minus 5 including snow within one week so i had to empty out the whole frigging Greenhouse. Like 25 Square Meters. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....Still havent all inside but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Hope its not a train heading towards me.

But i have organised a load of new hightek equipment this week to end the reign of the evil mouselord once and for all! Even have one trap that catches em alive and i will try to get it with that one as i wanna interrogate him about his connection to Incognito.

Btw, found a dead mouse in the garden who was caught by the cat that randomly stops by. Does that count??? :)

Not really. The mouse will never talk.

I hope you don't get hungry in the middle of the night eg...

post-4739-0-99332100-1351765111.gif

that is messed up.

what myself and incognito get upto as consenting adults is our business. you should see the other videos with the mole traps, now theyre awesome!

my sling shot is legal to buy i saw a compound bow as well with these massive razor tips and no licence i would rather get shot then have this thing

get you its so evil . My mum reckons to put the traps on there sides against a wall with a little blutack i have some 1080 if you want we use it for ferral dogs

so it might work with some peanut butter so if they eat it of the trap they are doomed

Pfffft 1080.... Über mouse has built his resistance over many many years against such cowardly ploys. He sprinkles his little wheaties with a combination of 1080 and ratsack each morning.

It all comes

Down to a choice eg MUST make, which I feel he will once Operation Testie Bitie is underway...

he hasn't posted any death shots so i gather, we are lead to believe he's been incapacitated by his new mouse overlords

The herb Melia azedarach var. australasica is most efficacious as a selective rodenticide against the introduced feral mouse. It is harmless to birds who eat the ripe fruits and seeds in great abundance and with obvious relish. The native marsupial mice must know to avoid it, because the only gnaw marks on the scattered seeds are those of the introduced species, who seem attracted by them - to their demise. Before their introduction no mammal whatsoever attempted so much as a nibble.

I get the 'hands' to leave seeds amongst their bedding in the drover huts when they leave so they don't get unwanted "bedfellows" on their return. Not that the mice are any more verminous or stinking than they are, it is just mice nests are a "dinner bell" for taipans. (We have no mobile phone coverage here and, even if they could find you, medical attention is a long, long way away!)

Oh, the government supply some "1080" poison baits for pest control (pigs, dogs, dingos) but I refuse to use it - it takes out too many native non-targeted species and is a cruel death. The high velocity rifle is more selective and humane, but it costs me a bloody fortune in ammunition that the government do not​ reimburse me for!

PS - yes in this district the dingo/dog hybrid is a declared pest and there is still a bounty on their scalps - a pittance that wouldn't buy a single round, however! So why they relocate Fraser Island dingos here in this district is anyone's guess.

How's it going eg?

Had a lot of stress over a family tragedy but am finally back now. Mouse is still up and kicking but i lately found a dead one somewhere under the kitchen so i guess im moving forward. :wink:

Damn sorry to hear it mate. Happy to see u back this place is lost without you :)

It looks like a rare and endangered species Evil Genius, you should take it under your wing and pamper it. :wink:

*reminds everyone of humane (quick and not traumatic) euthanasia if it is necessary.

:)

Keep him as a pet

eat him :devil:

drowning is apparently a very peaceful exit.

boil him gently for about 1/2 an earth hour.

baste him with funky herbs and olive oil.

sear both sides quickly on high heat.

place on a grill ontop of a tray in the oven for 35 mins.

let me rest properly.

slice and seerve on some flavours of herbs on lemon/butter mull rice.

enjoy

naww he's so cute, he's just trying to eek out a living like the rest of us why you gotta kill him for that?

unlike the gross slug that spewed it's guts as a defense when i tried to stop it eating my cactus last night,