The Corroboree
tipz

loph seed giveaway

This was meant to be a thousandth post giveaway... but It kind of passed me by.

I have been an active member here now for a year +

I have met some of the kindest people and have grown to truly love this place for so many reasons. I have met some people i would now class as true friends. Both in RL and on here. And Id like to give props to T and the mods for all their work while I'm at it. ( you guys are immediately elligible for a giveaway pack - just pm to claim )

Anyway.... Up for grabs I have ten packets of fifty Lophophora williamsii seed. All you have to do is post below and follow up with a pm. Then send me a self addressed stamped envelope and i shall send them on the way.

The only exception to the rule is that you have never taken a freebie from me before.

And the only exception to the exception is that if you have reciprocated with a freebie, from a previous freebie from me, or have given me a freebie in the past without ever receiving a freebie from me you are still eligible ! :scratchhead: does that make sense ? :P

Ok .... go

• Like 4

Okey dokey I have never received a freebie from you before so I think that makes me eligible..

Either way, you are a star Tipz and many thanks for your generosity!

I'm pretty sure I haven't accepted a freebie from you either, so I would like to get some too. If I have, then I can send you some Tricho seeds. :)

Yes please!

Pm'd :)

Yes please! Your generosity is on par with the most generous pd an his boy BF!!

• Like 1

hi there, i dont think ive gotten any freebies before, just checked my inbox and your name didnt come up

yay for me!

OK that's IT... giveaway done.

All those who posted above get those envelopes in the mail. ( or anyone who has given me a generous giveaway in the past and feels they have missed out - pm me )

Im bagging up the seed as we speak.

Edited by tipz
  • Like 2