The Corroboree
Johnnyramone

Milking cane toads and spraying the buffo toxins on damiana herb?

My friend was planning a little experiment (leading up to the cane toad season in Queensland) to milk some cane toads and evenly spraying the buffo toxins over some damiana? Will this method make smoking the damiana a more psychedellic experience. Thank you in advance for the replys my friend really appreciates it

ur friend is missing some marbles man... :blink:

I think u'll find the info on cane toads in the forum...do a search.

• Like 2

your posts make me lol

• Like 4

Don't Fu#k with Bufo marinus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No good will come from this.

• Like 2

The same Question???

Don't fuck around with the Bufo!

You will be sorry ( I mean your mate)

• Like 2

your posts make me lol

I was thinking the same thing.

3 threads... bufo, myco and synthetic cannabinoids...

• Like 2

Isn't the best adminstration route for bufo through the anus? A single frog should do, just insert it and you're off...

• Like 11

Don't Fu#k with Bufo marinus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No good will come from this.

Agreed! Bufo marinarus is not Bufo alvarius. The alkaloid profile of the secretions is very different. I'm not even sure how safe Bufo alvarius secretions are for humans, but Bufo marinarus definitely contains a lot of nasties.

next post. WTB salvia

• Like 1

^^^It's starting to get predictable... :scratchhead: I have a feeling it's going to be about drugs.

FYI Johnny u can talk about plants if u want...

• Like 1

Isn't the best adminstration route for bufo through the anus? A single frog should do, just insert it and you're off...

Cane toad suppositories, I can just imagine the advertising jingle.

"stick it where the sun don't shine"

I wonder what Bogfrog has to say about all this

• Like 2

Seriously fucked up lol

My dog is addicted to harassing toads, He gets real weird around summer.

Next time I'm at a BBQ and someone asks me if I want a "Toad in the hole" I'll run for cover. :o

• Like 4

DAMIANA TRIP REPORT

I drank 25 cans of Special Brew with my mate

Had 5 cones of homegrown bud

Minced up a toad in a blender and made an enema

Drank 6 more cans of Special Brew

Had 4 more cones

Then we smoked a Damiana cigarette.

I felt like shit and didn't feel anything from the Damiana, but I did pass out and had a sore arse the next morning. Next time I will try Damiana extract see if that works!

• Like 7

hmm, a person could maybe try it once, and than never again, because of the neurotoxins (said are, to never leave your body, and keep doing harm long after the bioessay), and that only in very tiny ammounts.

the traditional methode of the "don't care about my health people", claim the toad secretion can be cleaned via a straight to b.

those people reported mild, dmt like cev's, but most of them said, they don't feel like repeating this process ever again and claimed, it's not worth it.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

The drug also makes your heart stop beating.

Don't mess with cane toad venom.

I think i read about dogs dying from having eaten bufo marinus so i wouldnt recommend trying this out. Bufo Marinus does also contain lots and lots of Bufotoxins that should definately be toxic enough to kill humans when being orally consumed. Smoking could be less toxic but i wouldnt want to be the one finding out they are actually not.

B. marinus only contains small amounts of bufotenine [which is illegal], but contains large amounts of cardiac glycosides, ie things that give you a heart attack. Death by heart attack is common in people who use the secretions the wrong way.

I found it really interesting that they use(d) bufo toads for pregnancy testing "Bufo Test" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_test

"An improvement arrived with the frog test, introduced by Lancelot Hogben, which still was used in the 1950s and allowed the frog to remain alive and be used repeatedly: a female frog was injected with serum or urine of the patient; if the frog produced eggs within the next 24 hours, the test was positive. This was called the Bufo test, named after the toad genus Bufo, which was originally used for the test. Other species of toads and frogs have been used later on."

• Like 1