The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

I was ripped

What you heard is not necessarily what they said...

The scum! Reckon they'd be stupid enough to come back next year? I'll send you some Dendrocnide moroides seeds - Queensland Giant Stinging Tree - "Gympie-Gympie" - to hang in your garage for them.

I should hear their screams from here!

Amen to that!...i was once walking Wollumbin (Mt Warning) one night (as i often do for the sunrise), and was actually second on the path for the day for once, and had to pass people with kero and rag/stock torches, and as i moved past them, thought i had brushed against someones flametorch, then realised there was no one behind me....

The pain proceeded to get worse for the next 4 hours, formed a red rash on my leg that came and went sporadically for like 8 months. The pain was horrendous considering i was already drunk when it happened....like a pulsating burning for like 36 hours.

Ive tried looking several times since going back, and can only find established trees, never with seed :( They are an incredibly fascinating plant, and would love if you could spare a couple of seeds please.....have you already blow torched em? reminds me actually im going to start carrying waxing gel and wax strips when i bush walk Nightcap NP, Mt Warning NP, Bungjalung NP and BorderRanges NPs. Rekon i could pinch a couple of them off you please Pat? I would be very grateful :D.....and will even grab it once it grows so you can see if you can heear my screams from there ;) lol

Pat Uri....u seem to have come out of no where with an incredible amount of knowledge, good spirit and humor, and a humbleness that will see you in good stead around here. I love reading every one of your posts, and you are by many standards just a newbie around here? Keep it coming man! You and tarenna should get together....both seem to be a wealth of good info!

Incog come back you coward! I can't sit here twirling this hanky forever, the racing cams are heavy and I feel kinda silly

I second the Pat Uri worship. I love your posts, man!

(Don't worry Incog; you'll always be my first and greatest SAB love.)

Nah I concede to the mighty dark light. I may be crazy but not suicidal ;)

Anyways this thread is about ME and feeling sorry for ME other than proving the fact that I just sorted darklights shit out.

Incognito 1 DL 0

End game. I've been RIPPED, DL has been owned. Probably because she rides a motorcycle, and we all know about those guys and what they get up to. It's not very becoming to say the least.

Shame on you darklight.

Edit- thankyou marcel. You are definAtely the first male member here that I have met that I have felt sexually aroused by.

like Darklight, i also thought you were actually raped incognito. I read the thread title and assumed it was going to be a story from your holiday,lol.

And yeah, plant thieves suck. Karma will deal with it.

:)

Incognito felt violated, which is why the original post read the way it did . Until it happens to YOU , one may not understand how gut - wrenching it can be . That it may be somebody you know makes it even worse to contemplate .

Oh yeah it sucks, the pain has waned now though.

Moderator should have changed the title to "i was rimmed" or "i was stripped" to take the edge of it a bit and to remind nito that thread titles shouldnt be chosen so lightly. :devil:

Jeez ur quick onto the job EG ;)

disclaimer:please don't do this

once upon a time i knew a dood who would insert nails and razors into the base of it's erb plants , that way only it would know not to fuck with it's erb's. blood trails over the fence would make it larf for days.

"Oh well, next time they will thunk thrice before raping me!"

I'm still pleased that the cry will still bring citizens a running just to check, anyway! Great to see! 'Fraid it's come across the UHF a few times - that's another story!

Happy to send on Dendrocnide seeds - such honeyed words must be rewarded - 2Deep2Handle the sweet things that come out of your mouth could only be exceeded by the 'sweet' things that go in.

Should be plenty your way (Murwillumbah) - ask the Rangers they usually try to keep it away from the walks. Favours deep rainforest where there's been a clearing on basaltic soils - the seeds require light for germination you see. Saw it around SpringBrook, "The Mountain Pool" especially where trees falls bring down such light timbers.

Never had the request for seeds before and happy to oblige - there's a few species. The fruit are irregular in season(s) but stingless, a little sour but ok. Gotta get in before Acrobates do - bless em! Figure if you're smart enough to grow them, (Climax Tropical Rainforest) you're smart enough not to get hurt.

The idea of biological anti-personnel is not new - Whitewind assures me the amazing Mr T keeps Latrodectis heseltii inside his Loph flower pots to deter theft.

Incognito felt violated, which is why the original post read the way it did . Until it happens to YOU , one may not understand how gut - wrenching it can be . That it may be somebody you know makes it even worse to contemplate .

... because so, so often I have heard people discussing the circumstances around their rape say to me " You know what it reminded me of? Having my pot ripped off that time"

That was sarcasm, btw

The idea of biological anti-personnel is not new - Whitewind assures me the amazing Mr T keeps Latrodectis heseltii inside his Loph flower pots to deter theft.

That's if you get past the pack of wild dogs, the secret den of red-bellied black snakes, the two metre long mating brown snakes and the pack of Alpacas he was breeding to spit green venom.

Fair call DL and you are of course right.

Was a figure of speech sorely chosen.

Lets not forget twas white sage. Not the dreaded "weed" "bud" or to some "chronic"

Ah incog, I wasn't having a go at you just then :) You know I love you and you're the mother of my unborn child

Don't go all sensitive on me or I'll have to buy you that flower dress you were looking as so wistfully the other day <3

Ok I was having a go at you just then, but not before then. And only cos you so roundly whupped my arse the other day and I declared defeat ;)

And your problem with wistful flower dresses is??

I think your being a little homophobic ;)

Edit- thankyou marcel. You are definAtely the first male member here that I have met that I have felt sexually aroused by.

Lies!!!!!

anyway really sorry to hear this mate, did you save any seeds?

No :(

This grower don't grow no seeds.

It's my one true talent.

Dont have some but could send you a sperm-sample instead if that´d make the sun in your eyes shine again. :)

I'm good thanks eg. Well over it, except now when I revisit this thread and think about it!.....

ILL RISE AGAIN!!!!

Edit? Sperm? Now what the fuck am I going to do with your German sperm?

Maybee inject it into the retinas of the thieves eyes when I find out who they are. Or maybee just moisturizer for my scalp. May go nice on a Caesar salad perhaps even. Fuck it I'll save it for their eyes.

Ps is this thing

Why, is that what yours looks like? It's been so long I've forgotten ;)

Silly, <3 is a heart, on it's side

Lol I've always thought it was a dick lol

I'm such a webtard!!

Just scrapped the last of what salvageable scraps where left off the floor f my garage. It's gonna b my last Sesh of the best erb I've ever grown. Then I guess I'm having a long break, I mean I make good money but forked if I can afford the shite. I guess it will be a few weeks of my brain adjusting before I'm all good. Getting off the erb is not for the softcockeral so I best harden up and take up getting fit and eating healthily. Keen to get myself a VERY good cooking set ( pots pans etc) and try and get into cooking. Weird, first time in my life in actually interested and enthusiastic about cooking. I MUST master the Vietnamese beef pho, and the Indonesian soto ayam. I also wanna know how to cool a really good pork belly.

I w jus been promoted at work so maybee not fun-snorkeling may help in that area. But hey they promoted me when I was rocking up munted daily. Bit of a spin I've become quite successful in this career, I never thought I would, I thought is last a fortnight max. Now I'm there 9 months later human resource manager and in charge of night exports.

All takes very minimal effort on a physical or mental scale. Rediculous how much we get paid for what we do. What I REALLY need is something to invest in that makes money. I've been thinking coffee van at the

Moment that I can take to footy games, carnivals, markets etc on the weekends to make some legit extra cash- the on to world domination.

If anyone has any SERIoUS thoughts and ideas on investing, money making in general please feel free to pm me. I wanna make some phat stacks, Ive got some money to invest but have no idea where to start- maybee I should visit a business enterprise centre ???

Yah, first thing I reckon you should look at is a small business course via TAFE, maybe correspondence or something. They'll give you a good start- did one years ago and don't regret it at all

It'll help you network and evaluate any ideas you might get from the Business Enterprise Centre- advice varies with the quality of staff