The Corroboree
Chef's Foreskin

Rumple Foreskin & Chef...

We are still talking about this and will make some comments about it later on as this is a pretty weird situation and we arent known to make rash decisions. I am glad that Rumpelchef came clean about this himself because that is a crucial point. Some things i have no problem to understand and to forgive but some other things cant be washed away that easily and i dont wanna see shit like that again. Like ever. But like i said, i dont wanna give a real statement about this now because we havent really talked about this yet. We can be pretty understanding if we feel like someone is honest with us and deserves a second chance but we´ll also need to have some more private man-to-man talk to work something out first. I know Rumpelchef has a good heart but i also think that life is all about making choices and that it only takes a few wrong choices to fuck a life permanently up and if he doesnt live his life a little bit more responsibly from now on, this could happen to him as well. I am a firm believer in giving people chances but i also think that we wouldnt do him a favor if we´d act like nothing had happened now. So we´ll have some talks and keep you guys updated. Torsten was very involved in this from the beginning and im sure he´ll come up with something just. bye Eg

I'm not really sure what this is about, and personally I'm very quick to forgive, but the whole question of trust is a very important one. It's not something which should be taken lightly. While Rumpleforeskin / Chef / Cameron has come clean, who knows what else he or other people on the forums might be hiding.

When I first started reading this thread, I had the big fear that Rumple was a cop, and it's actually something like this that could have serious consequences for the community - of course, there is the obvious legality issue (and we do know that there are undercover cops in all sorts of weird places - like that guy Mark Kennedy in the UK who was organising environmental activism and basically entrapping people). But there is also the online community itself, it would be all too easy to blow the SAB forums apart with too much behaviour like this, and it's a real resource for ethnobotanical knowledge which is quite a treasure. As in, a lot of the stuff you find here isn't in the literature - it has never been written down, or can't be easily found if it is.

We should treat this forum with the utmost respect, because what it gives back is incalculable.

• Like 3

I've mostly shut up about this whole thing and everyone seems to forgive rumple/chef for this a little to quickly to me

But I don't like it I think chef could have done things ALOT differently there was no need to deceive people the way he has

Even if he had to disappear and no Internet access when you come bak explain yourself to the people you fucked your trades with

Tell em you will do wat you can to fix the trades and get on with it

The fact he came on here and pretended to be a different person didn't tell anyone who he'd fucked over with trades or anything

And the chef posts from the other night wat the fuck was that " I have 3 weeks to live I'm struggling to type this "

Clearly not the case wether you have cancer or not mate that's fucked up

Do you now how man people were totally devastated to hear the news about chef

people were talking about doing things to help make money for your family having an auction or donation thing set up

I felt terrible myself and now I find out it's basically all a load of shit

I think you Fucked up mate and I think you got alot of making up to do

I don't think I have dealt with you with trades or anything

But I'm tellin ya now I don't want anything to do with ya at the moment rumple

Cos I don't trust ya anymore plain an simple

I'm sure it's not worth leaving sab over

But I think you might have to fix some things with people

And your fucking lucky so many people on here are forgiving

And don't seem to even care about the situation

I completely understand myco.

I have decided to fix my screwed trades (obviously).. Start/Finish sending C. Peru out and about, and leave SAB.

I do sincerely apologise, I also apreciate everyones honesty and thoughts but do not feel as I deserve any of these kind words.

Cameron

It's good to see you are fixing things with your trades :)

I think that's definitely your first priority at the moment get that sorted

And just start gaining some trust bak

cos even though there's a lot of people who don't really care and already forgive you for wat you've done

There's gonna probably be a lot of people who aren't gonna be to happy

But just sort ya trades out forget this whole shit and start posting on the forums again like nothing happened

And you will probably begin to gain some trust bak from Those who may have lost it

And before ya know it everything will be bak to normal and everyone will have probably forgotten all about this

You've clearly got a lot of people behind you already so don't worry about it to much

I have decided to fix my screwed trades (obviously).. Start/Finish sending C. Peru out and about, and leave SAB.

Maybe you should start with fixing the trades (and obviously complying with any decisions Torsten makes about this), and then you can decide whether you want to leave. If you still feel it's best that you leave after fixing the trades, at least you know you can leave with your dignity in tact. But I don't think there's any point in thinking ahead to that until you've actually sorted everything out.

Wat can Torsten do though I mean really wat give him a warn point delete his account

He can just make another one anyway

And of the freebies gifted to not one, but two entities?

Cameron, you are disgraceful.

Wat can Torsten do though I mean really wat give him a warn point delete his account

He can just make another one anyway

Well if he honestly wants to make good, then presumably he wouldn't do that again. But I think it would be very difficult for him to get away with it again now that he is on the radar. But I think the fact that he started this thread at least gives some kind of indication that he wants to do the right thing. That's not proof, but perhaps we can give him the benefit of the doubt on this for the time being while we see how this pans out. I mean, there's no point in being too cynical at the moment because, as you suggest, there isn't a huge amount anyone here can actually do about it anyway.

And of the freebies gifted to not one, but two entities?

Cameron, you are disgraceful.

ur just pissed off cause his avatar is better looking then ur's.... :bootyshake:

I am still the fairest of them all... :innocent_n:

i think the real victim here is the english language, seriously all of you should be bloody ashamed of the way you've spelt yourselves, what's wrong with you? did your mother's raise you to be grammarless hippie's or something?

• Like 1

Wat can Torsten do though

Torsten and Evil Genius - Fuck with them at your own risk

3120908114_3ebed3ac63.jpg

• Like 10

Hahaha

I thought this was EG:

king_khan1.jpg

:)

• Like 6

i think the real victim here is the english language, seriously all of you should be bloody ashamed of the way you've spelt yourselves, what's wrong with you? did your mother's raise you to be grammarless hippie's or something?

Isn't it "mothers" for the plural - and "hippies" without the ' in this instance? Hehe, I h8 grammar, she's a silly old cow with wet wrinkly lips...

• Like 3

Hahaha. Superfluous apostrophe crime. Mods: one warn point for Bundy, please.

• Like 1

Some people were asking questions so just to confirm. I am RF(Cameron) Some people said that they didn't think it was true due to the fact I used to use SH when recieving parcels and the reason I did that was I was normally at work and my partners name is SH and she would recieve the parcels..

Just confirming.

Cameron

so if you dont mind me asking, what's the prognosis?

Fuck, that pic in post #63 is hilarious!!

I've intentionally stayed out of this discussion till now because I wanted to see how everyone reacts. The things we need to consider are:

1) having 2 accounts is against the rules.

2) chef fucked up trades, but intends to sort them out

3) cam did not entirely come clean off his own accord, HOWEVER, he was given no incentive to do so [ie I made no guarantees about him being able to stay].

4) contrary to what myco said, it is pretty easy to keep people out once they are on my radar, so a ban is essentially permanent.

5) the emotional deception

6) Cam's state of mind & health

Out of all of the things cam did wrong I feel the emotional deception is the biggest problem and I am still trying to understand the motivations behind this. Maybe it was an irrational emotional moment [or a brain fart as someone else mentioned] in which case cam's state of mind needs to be considered - but not at the expense of other members. I am satisfied that there was no intent to rip people off - quite the contrary, I feel Cam still wanted to satisfy Chef's outstanding trades despite his exaggerated condition.

I do think it is important to consider Cam's age and circumstances and recognise that he is genuinely trying to put things in order with the community. He didn't have to do that. I put a huge value on personal growth and always encourage people to own their fuck ups so they can grow from them rather than starting a new identity with a clean slate. And often it is 'better the devil you know' than a random noob.

I know myco is the only one who has spoken openly about his disapproval of this situation and I just want to let everyone know that if you have a problem with cam but don't want to post publically then please PM me about it asap. I'll try and work out how to move forward from this by tomorrow.

• Like 5

Hahaha. Superfluous apostrophe crime. Mods: one warn point for Bundy, please.

goddamn it....

This will be my last post as Chef for the time I may/may not have left here.

My memory is really bad, So If there are any other people besides QF and 2deep that I owe please let me know(RF) asap please, or any beef post here, be as brutal as need be.

Cam

I thought this was EG:

[url=

:)

From what ive heard, EG can take many forms.

As far as Chef goes, def not cool that he ripped a few folk and made a second account.

If he makes good on those trades, i would let him stay.

• Like 1

I think you did an honorable thing by coming clean, and I respect you for it. I also think that there's no point in leaving, as most people have accepted your apology and are willing to give you a second chance. :)

It's the people who look perfect are the ones you need to watch out for.... <_< >_> <_>

I got no gripes with ya mate,

But I did wonder why you wouldn't reply when I offered you various different types of seed after you had initiated an interest with me....

Even as a newish member I actually sensed something was up due to the fact that you were so active so quickly and your posts were everywhere in a very short space of time.

In regard to your unfinished trades (I am too new to the community to know you as chef however) I think if you can wrap them up then you have at least been conscious of the fact that you should be morally and ethically upright to those that you owe.

But maybe the fact that I found you unresponsive on the receiving end of things is perhaps a reasonably good indicator of where you are (mentally) at for those who have experienced the other end of the trading processes with you and I feel that this is worth mentioning for this reason.

I wish you all the best with your health struggles mate.

OD

Like I said OD, my memory is terrible... Can you elaborate ?

Love the new name chef hahaha. Should do a hybrid pic of both the DPs you used :)

Im assuming you're sticking around?