The Corroboree
niggles

Man trapped by nymphomaniac

"I met her on a bus... She invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me," he told Munich police when they found him in tears outside her apartment after the 36-hour episode.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/weird-true-freaky/man-left-crying-in-the-street-after-being-trapped-by-german-nymphomaniac/story-e6frflri-1226343287504#ixzz1taEnSnSa

Teehee hee.

"The woman reportedly tried to seduce the two arresting officers with a "quickie" - who politely declined." Haha!!

I have read about this elsewhere and I think this story reappears every few years.

Edited by OPP

This isnt the first time she has been arrested for doing this to a some unsuspecting chap, maybe you saw the first report..

• Like 1

...hook me up! devil5.gif

I to memeber the other post also.

Edited by vual

A WOMAN was left crying in the street after she was forced to repeatedly pleasure a German Sex Offender.

"I met him on a bus... He invited me back here. Oh God, it was hell. I can't walk. Please help me," she told Munich police when they found her in tears outside his apartment after the 36-hour episode.

The Daily Mail reports the woman only escaped his apartment after the man fell asleep.

The same 47-year-old man was arrested in April after he picked up 43-year-old woman Marlene Schultz.

Munich Police issued a statement confirming that they met at a pub at 1.30pm.

According to an online translator, the statement said: "The man took the new acquaintance in his apartment. There came the repeated act of love."

The statement said the woman tried to leave, but the man would not let her.

When she called police for help, Schultz claimed he was trying to "kill me with sex".

Hahaha. Hilarious.

Edited by ballzac
  • Like 2

I have read about this elsewhere and I think this story reappears every few years.

• Like 1

Hahaha. Hilarious.

n.b. it's already been established in other threads that some people think women raping guys is ok to laugh at, other people think it's not ok to laugh at, no one thinks men raping women is funny, some people think man->woman rape is an unfair comparison with woman->man rape, others think it is, with innumerable dubious lines of reason for each.. do people really want to have that debate again..

Edited by bulls on parade
  • Like 4

I didn't say it's not "okay" to laugh at. Everyone is entitled to laugh at whatever they want. I just think people sometimes respond without necessarily thinking about the implications of of something like this when generalised to other scenarios. Maybe my above post was not thought provoking in the slightest, but if it makes evenone person look at the issue from a new angle and makes them think, then it's done its job.

• Like 2

can we turn this into a "how shit is the daily heil" thread?

yes you're forever just the innocent catalyst Ballzac :P

for the record i didn't say you said it wasn't ok to laugh at whatver you like..just that ime here this issue has come up a number of times, always leading the above mentioned results. but it's just my view and i'm often wrong :)

• Like 2

yes you're forever just the innocent catalyst Ballzac :P

for the record i didn't say you said it wasn't ok to laugh at whatver you like..just that ime here this issue has come up a number of times, always leading the above mentioned results. but it's just my view and i'm often wrong :)

Yeah, that's fair enough. But as long as this topic keeps being posted, I think it's fair that the hypocrisy gets pointed out each time.

• Like 3

at least it wasnt man trapped by sex robot ey ballzac :wink:

or an aggressive fat chick

• Like 2

There were these ugly chicks at my high school that used to have parties, get guys really wasted and then hook up with them. My friends and I referred to these girls as rapists. They pressured me to go to their parties but I'd never go because I knew better. They'd get upset with me about it too.

eww@ all of you, except bulls on parade, who makes a point.

Pretty sure half of you who jokingly think being with a nymphomaniac would be cool, couldn't actually hack it after ONE WEEK. *i'm too tired, stop touching me already, leave me alone, what am i just a piece of meat to you, i'm busy cleaning my pipe, no you cant watch me shower, im sleeping on the couch, honest i like wearing jeans to bed, why are u looking at me like a rabid dog, whats wrong with you go watch tv or something* BLAH BLAH BLAH. :rolleyes:

But that bitch sounds like a full-on deceptive psycho who should be locked up, not your average-run-of-the-mill-nympho.

• Like 2

my dream...

I knew of a girl at uni that slid into a manic episode and had sex with some outrageous amount of blokes in two weeks. mental illness can make people do strange things...

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie

Well, sometimes people realise it too late that a chick is apeshit crazy. But from my experience in the past, some people take way too many risks when they see the chance of getting lucky with a chick. Few years ago, i decided i wont mess around with crazy girls anymore. Like ever again. Reason was i had a date with one that called her father when i was telling her i dont wanna see her anymore. Then she asked her father to come pick her up and bring the gun with him because i made her cry. Wouldnt actually been that of a problem but the fucker really came strapped so i had to perform crazy stunts, including jumping out the driving car i was in, waving like crazy to a cop car that suddenly drove by and asking them to help me to get away from this crazy bitch and her psycho dad. Cops finally made a whole lot of fun of me and gave me shit for not getting away earlier. The whole thing left quite an impression to me and thats why i came to the conclusion that sex isnt worth dealing with a crazy bitch. :uzi:

Edited by Evil Genius

I saw a doco called 'I, psychopath' the other day, doco crew following a psychopath (who hasn't killed people but went to jail for various money related crimes)

He reckons that around 1 in 100 people are psychopaths, most dont commit major crimes, but express their crazy in other ways. (like wall st)

Sometimes the crazy is hard to spot, at least to start with..

Ive known a few candidates. there was a recent study that talked about the brain activation similarities between psychopaths and conservative voters.

Empathy is a big give away. In fact I always warn people to not expect others to have the same level of empathy that they do.

Edited by Zen Peddler BlueGreenie
  • Like 1

I believe ballzacs comment is misleading, but I still think its sexy for woman to seduce agressively

• Like 1

I believe ballzacs comment is misleading, but I still think its sexy for woman to seduce agressively

How is it misleading? I just copied the article but reversed the genders.

• Like 1

I just copied the article but reversed the genders.

in exactly this sense

and maybe also, in the sense there's no obvious point made - at least in this thread.

• Like 1

It suggests that men can only ever be the aggressor, and women only ever the victim.

That is so utterly ridiculous it's hard to know where to start. Yet, it seems to be a commonly held belief among so many.

Just because the act is extremely uncommon doesn't mean it isn't possible and doesn't mean it isn't serious.

If anyone is held against their will and forced to do something they don't wish to, this is an appalling act of aggression and really isn't something we should be laughing at. In all other situations involving sex this is known as rape.

But not everyone has had that discussion or seen those threads, so let's experiment again!

• Like 1