The Corroboree
thomas70

Australian P Cubensis prints available for swapping

Hi, I have a number of great recently made P Cubensis prints available for swapping for other P Cubensis species. I am an avid mycologist and collected these myself for microscopy purposes only. Seeking others with similar interest in microscopy of other P Cubensis species. Looking for domestic (Australian) swapping only.

would you be interested in an old and dated print? lipayai thai cube

there is only one psilocybe cubensis species, psilocybe cubensis. 'b+' etc are strains. i'd expect a mycologist (even at an amateur level) to understand such basic language pertaining to their hobby.

Take it easy on the noobs Dionysus.

Dionysus is correct, but it's a common mistake.

Maybe this place needs a post pinned somewhere that outlines some basic conventions of taxonomy.

If it's truly microscopy you're interested in, then you can save yourself the trouble of sourcing various cubensis "strains", as the spores of all these are the same. They're all identical species, after all.

• Like 1

Hi everyone I'm new,

This is my first post ever here. I just wanted to see it seems as thought you guys are repremanding this guy - maybe hes trying to disguise what his actual purposes for the different strains of cubensis prints are.

Which brings me to this question - is talking openly about prohibited species frowned upon here?

Cheers,

Mort.

Edited by MorteiN

there is only one psilocybe cubensis species, psilocybe cubensis. 'b+' etc are strains. i'd expect a mycologist (even at an amateur level) to understand such basic language pertaining to their hobby.

They're actually sub strains and not even true strains. Although it think most of the time people get a bit carried away with the different classifications.

To answer your questions mort, cultivation of these species is illegal and self incrimination is against forum rules.

^ Thanks Hillbillios, swims probably no good then either aye

Edited by MorteiN

I think SWIM, gnome and similar really don't mean you are not incriminating yourself.

I am not a mod of this forum,however.These phrases really dont fool us as forum users i'm sure they wouldnt fool any of the authorities that may read these forums.

^ Interesting !. I wonder if the mushrooms have a different story to tell.

'Oh no he didn't' *snaps fingers like a ghetto queen*

Lol domeboy.

• Like 1

Domeboy ur a legend man - smoke any bellend trying to preach bs.

Domeboy for PM imo!

Domeboy ur a legend man - smoke any bellend trying to preach bs.

Domeboy for PM imo!

Hmmm, not exactly a comment that will endear you to this community, especially since youre largely here to obtain 'hard to get' items.

Hmmm, not exactly a comment that will endear you to this community, especially since youre largely here to obtain 'hard to get' items.

A microscope and a spore print? Nothing was 'hard to get' at all. I'm merely here for a chat and a laugh.

Sorry guys for my use of 'bellend'

xoxo.

Edited by MorteiN

i would be more worried about accusing people of "smoking bellend" that may or may not be into that sort of thing