The Corroboree
tipz

auction - 750 loph seeds ( mixed williamsii )

I have 750 fresh mixed LW up for grabs. ( good seed as always - and this will be the last of the seed i have to offer for quite some time ! definately ! so get it while you can)

Im going to put it to an auction ending at 10pm EST

Ill put a reserve up of $60.00

will be posted md-week upon recieving payment.

feel free to PM with any questions.

Will post within Australia only ( including tasmania and W.A )

Minimum bidding increments are $5.00 ( so someone does not get unfairly sniped by 10 cents or something silly)

And the winning bid will be any bid coming in at 10.pm anything that is posted at 10.01 pm is invalid ) If there are two or more identical bids at the same precise minute the winner will be the first one in the thread to have posted under that minute ( hope that is not too confusing )

Postage is free and I will also send a little peres and a few other random goodies to the winner.

Game on B)

Edited by tipz

im almost tempted to bid just for the other goodies your gonna send with it :) haha

i'll leave this one for others though :)

Edited by myco

Sorry to interupt the bids, but im just thinking how pain staking it would have been counting them all.... urrgh

I gave up counting a long time ago b caapi,

I just weigh them now and make sure they are in excess.... thats why you usually get around %10 more than your buying when ya get seeds from me.

The first big batch i got, i ended up spilling so many i decided to go the way of the scales.

So techincally you are likely to get 800 - 850 seeds out of this B)

• Like 1

fresh mixed LW

tipz- I'm curious, when you say mixed LW seeds, do you know which particular sub species or cultivars constitutes the 'mix'?

Has anyone grown out a lot of several hundred or more of these mixed seeds to the point of flowering or to a point where they can visually see the differences in individual plants in the 'mix'?

Not sure what sub species Zelly, Where I buy them from they are just mixed ( or mischung in German ).

Im not sure if they are wild harvested or from the breeders own plants ? It has been less than a year that i have had access to these seeds.

As you probably know a fair few people have bought them from me. Some that have traded with me right when i first obtained them have told me that (like me) they are seeing some distinct variation in their peres grafted seedlings. I too am seeing some distinct variation in mine too. I did have some other named varieties for a while, like weisse bluete and grau blau e.t.c. They are definately williamsii though. Of that much I am sure.

I kind of like the mixed packs because it's like a lucky dip of varieties ( the down side being is that besides williamsii one cannot be sure of the exact ssp ) So.... not long now... auction is almost over.

cheers - Tipz

Edited by tipz

ok, I believe we have a winner. Thanks texecana

(edit) is that right ? I believe It is 10 pm EST :scratchhead:

Edited by tipz

what nah i thought est was standard without savings owwwwwww

Fark I was gonna bid 150 :(

• Like 1

Edit - i think i did get it right :P

many apologies if i didnt, but payment has been made.

too late now... thanks for bidding everyone.

Edited by tipz

edit

Edited by tipz

any chance the winning bidder might like to divy up a small percentage of those seeds (for an appropriate price) to those of us that missed the auction? cause thats a shit load 'o seed...

pretty please :blush:

That would be a noble gesture B)

• Like 1

Damn, I hadn't seen this post before, and I was having a conversation with another member privately.

But I am going to divvy up some of this seed for folk : ) It would be wrong not to share in my rewards because this forum has been very good to me...

in the first instance I am going to give away 10 packets of 25 seed to the first 10 participants (250 seeds for free) 1 per person - BUT not yet... I have to get the seeds first... and I'll do a post.

I'll offer a few larger packets for a fee after that :)

• Like 1

dam it I forgot about this auction (deer, despite being the first bidder).

Good one, Tex - I'll put my hand up if you want to get rid of a few. Happy to pay. :wink:

Texecana - you sir are a true gentleman !

That is going above and beyond generous.

I shall throw in a very nice surprise for you when i post off the seeds tomo. ( and even after giving away 250 Ill make sure you still have close to what you bidded for anyway.

Generousity breeds generousity !

This community is awesome !

kudos brother :worship:

Edited by tipz
  • Like 3

I'd say later this week, we can have a giveaway of free seed including free post anywhere within Oz only (10 packets of 25 seeds ) ... and certainly thanks to Tipz generosity for dishing out such an awesome amount. He deserves the accolades for HIS generosity. I have had dealings with him before and can vouch for his generous nature and kind soul.

I'll offload some parcels too - I'm not sure how yet. I certainly want to share with the community so they benefit my rewards, perhaps as a bid where the winner and the second runner or even all three, get to win equally on their bids?

I'll have to think about the way that benefits everyone who bids, or perhaps it should be fairer to sell at a fixed price so that no profit is made by me - otherwise I'm an entrepreneur (and I'm not) and there is less benefits to you folk.

Peace.

Tex

Edited by Texacana