The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
planthelper

i have to delay my trades, due an accident

sorry, people, i had a naughty accident (but i'm ok) and will not be able to send out my current trades.

maybe, i will be able to do them, but pleaes don't bet on it.

i hope to be back in action, in 14 day's time.

i definately, will try to send out all the seeds though, before this time frame.

thank you, for your patience! :)

Hope you're all good PH

Kick back, chill and get better :bong:

Edited by Jonstn
  • Like 1

A naughty accident...? :P

If you mean you had a bedroom accident, then that's fine, but if you didn't mean that, then you might want to take note that what you wrote implied it. ^^

• Like 1

Yeah bluntmuffin i instanstly cringed too at the thought of a plucked banjo string! :blush:

Well I now know what a plucked banjo string is, thank you google. Hadn't heard that one before.

Whatever happened, I hope you are back in action soon PH. I can remember when I corked my back, it really sucked. Damn wheelbarrow position :blush:

Hope you get better PH!

time for a kit kat hey

lol lets just hope it wasnt self-induced! lol

and yes Alice i couldnt actually remember the technical term for the piece/line of skin that connects the foreskin to the head of the penis, so banjoy string it was :S Gotta love that wheelbarrow too....good practice for actually moving earth around your garden :wink:

Get better soon P.H and hope its not so serious that you can't at least tend to your favourite babies in your garden.

Hope you get better soon. And stop strangeling yourself in the wardrobe David Carradine would say. :lol: Just kidding. I dont think you meant naughty like in "sex accident" but rather like "bad". So hope your alright. bye Eg

I am glad you are ok. My best wishes to you from Spain ;).

Naughty accident ? :blink: Get well soon PH ! Best wishes and thoughs !

I'm betting he removed some ribs in a drunken attempt at self face fucking. Either that or some poor lass has bit his dick right off and he typing this from the er. However knowing ph the sky's the limit for sex injuries.

• Like 1

LOL incog you are a degenerate.

PH, i hope you can get back to your plantbabies soon.

:)

time for a kit kat hey

LOL!! ohh my i dont know why that's so funny...

i hope you get well PH and though i hate to say it, thanks for making this hilarious thread possible. :lol:

degenerate indeed....

hi!

the humiliations are quite ok, i used to play union and everytime, a person had an injury, all we did, was just to make fun of the hurt person. if you don't know what i mean, ask incog, or watch the footy show.

as a fact, i probably wanted to say, i had a nasty accident, but even i get tired of telling you about my dyslexia.

ok, here is what happend, and i consider myselfe very lucky, how the whole thing unfolded.

basicly, it's the fault (only kidding) of you guy's telling me in my selictive herbicide thread, to mowe more often.

so i mowed, with the victa, barefoot as we "real ozzies do" and one blade came suddenly off.

it impacted, just in the centre of the sole of my left foot, ooouch.

i think, the blade, did hit one of the wheels first, and than me.

any other spot than the sole would have been far, far worse, i guess, and on top, many of my blood vessles are very exposed, close to my skin.

imagen, the centrifugal force!

good thing, is aswell, that i shouted out for help and the neighbours helped me right away, and got me to the emergency department.

the nurses, did a fantastic job, and stiched me up again in no time (i guess 9 stiches, i will count when the, stiches come out), and i give my local small town hospital the rating 10 out of 10!

mowing without safty shoes, well i'm a bloody idiot, will i do it again like this, i don't think so, hehehe.

Edited by planthelper
  • Like 1

bloody hell mate... mowing in bare feet?

i guess you know this now but WEAR YOUR THONGS

• Like 4

hehehe!

but seriously, wearing thongs whilst mowing is just something for you sissys!

Edited by planthelper

Haha u so Cwazzy PH!

1st day without crutches today. ;)

one trade went out yesterday, and i counted all the seeds for the trades today already, so they go out soon.

Should have just ripped a few comfrey leaves off and wrapped it up in that lol

Good to hear your alright mate, and I also will no longer be a mad aussie c@nt and mow barefooted....

having a blade shoot out of the mower...now thats some scary shit...could have been ALOT worse...

ie it could have been a 'naughty' accident involving the mower blades...now that would have been some serious shit.

• Like 1

having a blade shoot out of the mower...now thats some scary shit...could have been ALOT worse...

and the burr on the metal makes them very sharp!

i haven't checked out the mower yet, but i think, the blade impacted first on one of the wheels, i think that, because one of the hub caps came off a wheel, and no hub cap ever fell off before...

but you know, war and violence shits me, imagen, people in the war, with far worse injuries, and without a hospital, and without food and drink, and in the cold.

if i see violence on tv, i have to change the channel....

• Like 1

maybe it will help me to share what happend with my injury.

a few weeks ago, i went to the hospital and said, that i think a foreign body is still the wound and they didn't believe me and sent me home, having to promise the nurses i would not open up the wound...

24h later, i lissend to my lil voice and opend up the wound and removed a 8mm long stalk of some grass.

since than this part of the wound has stopped weeping, but i got reason to believe that more foreign matter is in the wound.

the wound burns everyday, and i can't go for bushwalks as i would normaly do, i also have now a headache everyday, since this happend.

i'm pissed off, but the doc plays down the impact this has on me.

i think me headache is conected to the foreign body, which could be even a swap left behind ( i have dug out, what i believe to be cotton fibres out of the wound).

the problem is, nurses do the docs work this days, and the are not very experienced.

the ultra sound scans picked up a bit of the faoreign bodies, but i think small cotton fibres are not visible to the scan.

i soo much would like to go for a very long walk.....

• Like 1

Sounds pretty annoying PH. I once had a glass smash into my back and walked around with shards in the wound for a few years. They worked their way out when I was on a sailing trip when my back was being rubbed by the rocking motion of the boat while I was asleep.

Hope you can get it sorted soon. I wouldn't do you any good worrying about this for too long.

Be well

rahli