The Corroboree
Sallubrious

Happy Birthday Chiral

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:wave-finger:

‘ You low polluted bastard,’ snarled the Captain of the Push,

‘Get back to where your sort belong, that’s somewhere in the bush:

‘And I hope heaps of misfortune may soon tumble down on you,

‘May some lousy harlot dose you till your ballocks turn sky-blue.

‘May the pangs of windy spasms through your bowels dart,

‘May you shit your bloody trousers every time you try to fart,

‘May you take a swig of gin’s piss, mistaking it for beer,

‘May the next push you impose on toss you out upon your ear.

‘May the itching piles torment you, may corns grow on your feet,

‘May crabs as big as spiders attack your balls a treat,

‘Then when you’re down and outed, to a hopeless bloody wreck,

‘May you slip back through your arsehole, and break your fucking neck.’

• Like 4

Happy Birthday Chiral :)

Happy birthday :)

neg away at me if you feel like it, but i cant belive people are actually saying happy birthday.

After what this guy did to our community!

• Like 1

Perhaps an explanation is in order for anyone that has joined the forum in the last year or so.

Chiral was a moderator here who ripped off several members and then went to ground, some people were owed a substantial amount of money.

Ripping people off is bad enough but being in position of trust made it even worse.

Sometimes things go wrong with trades when people have shit going down in their lives or they just loose track of all the trades they have arranged. Most people try to make good on their agreements and all is well. It's when someone does a runner with the cash that people loose faith in the whole trading system that we have here.

Some of that shit in the original post was a bit harsh and I didn't really post it as an insult, I just thought someone might get a laugh.

Argh. Why even bring this shit up.

• Like 2

Hmmm... I'm more likely to get negatised than you, Hillbilly, but I think this thread was an utter waste of space.

Yeah, Chiral did some bad stuff, but it's so far in the past now that shouldn't we at least try to forgive and move on? There was obviously some real shit in his life at the time that caused him to rip people off... if anything, feel sorry for the guy that he allowed himself to get to such a stage. Money's money and if the people who got ripped off hadn't been, that money would have gone on something else. It's not like what they were paying him for were essentials, so the money they lost was by all means disposable income.

Yep, feelings got hurt but do we not in this community try to rise up and be better people - more compassionate people? Why launch an attack on a troubled former member who hasn't even shown his face here since shit went down?

Sorry Sally-D, but I think your nasty words, whether intended as a joke or not, totally disregard the fact that Chiral was a person too - with troubles like every single one of us here. Like every person on the planet. He made a mistake - he'll have to live with that the rest of his life. No need to gather the pack for a second belated witch hunt.

:(

• Like 3

chiral made it out the other side of his dark times and still did nothing at all to event try and work with those people. Thats the bit i dont like! Yeah we all have our demons and yeah we all have our addictions. But we still have to man up to our responsibilities even with a hangover. He will be back on here under another name i bet!

• Like 1

Hmmm... I'm more likely to get negatised than you, Hillbilly, but I think this thread was an utter waste of space.

Yeah, Chiral did some bad stuff, but it's so far in the past now that shouldn't we at least try to forgive and move on? There was obviously some real shit in his life at the time that caused him to rip people off... if anything, feel sorry for the guy that he allowed himself to get to such a stage. Money's money and if the people who got ripped off hadn't been, that money would have gone on something else. It's not like what they were paying him for were essentials, so the money they lost was by all means disposable income.

Yep, feelings got hurt but do we not in this community try to rise up and be better people - more compassionate people? Why launch an attack on a troubled former member who hasn't even shown his face here since shit went down?

Sorry Sally-D, but I think your nasty words, whether intended as a joke or not, totally disregard the fact that Chiral was a person too - with troubles like every single one of us here. Like every person on the planet. He made a mistake - he'll have to live with that the rest of his life. No need to gather the pack for a second belated witch hunt.

:(

Chiral stole a lot of money from this community, one person I know was ripped off for over 300 bucks and several others were taken for large amounts too.

If the man were to show some honour and try to make amends for what he did I would respect that and show some respect, but he didn't he went to ground and refused to even talk to anyone and he kept the cash.

I've been in dire straights several times and I've never decided to steal my way out of trouble.

Chiral was in a position of trust and he abused that trust, if he mans up and tries to make amends for what he did I would respect that, until then I regard him as common thief and treat him with the same contempt as any other thief.

Yeah, but sleeping dogs and all that?

yea happy birthday you asshole , where is my $300 ???? :innocent_n:

Hi Guys, dont make Chiral bigger than he was. He stole some money from good people and thats it. Posts like this make his influence on the Scene look a lot bigger than it actually was. Yes he was a mod but most of us were aware of the fact he had some underlying issues that would lead to drama sooner or later.

On the other hand...maybe the post is a good proof to show him that some people never forget. :wink:

• Like 4

He ripped me off of around $400. However I learnt a valuable lesson, and if I can forgive someone (two people actually) for crippling me for life, I think I can get over a couple of hundred bucks. Feeling negativity and hate towards something really doesn't make you feel any better; the opposite true in fact. Besides how can I make a judgement on someone when I have no idea the precise circumstances surrounding it?

BUT that said, when someone hurts MY friends, I tend to want to cave their heads in, so...

• Like 2

Aren’t most you guys all for treating the issue as a health issue, rather than the mainstream approach of demonising anyone who gets to caught up in the endless cycle? If a forum like this can’t deal with the issue in a levelheaded manner, then what chance does society ever have?

Of course it was wrong and he needs to know it. But like what has already been pointed out, if you’ve got enough to spend $300 on plants and seed then it’s not like your families going to starve.

The satire and blatant hate in this thread directed at an individual who became ill and fucked up, just seems a little old and mainstream to me.

Peace

• Like 1

it wasnt an endless cycle, by the time most people realised what had happened. He was functioning and back at work.

Any decent person would have then done their best or at least something to try and right the wrongs. That is not what happened, he just hid and ducked everyone, that is a low act and really is not excusable at all.

• Like 1

last time i checked.. acting like a CUNT was not a medical codition jabez

• Like 4

If people really have a problem, they can always talk with us about it. You know, just take a look at the thread with razor recently. Everyone posting in that thread had a giant amount of understanding and sympathy for him and the situation he ran into. But there are limits to everything. You just cant vanish from one day to another, owing people thousands of dollar. Thats no condition; its fraud. Chiral had a job at the point he vanished and i think he even mentioned he´d have the best time of his life there. I´m sure he´s still working somewhere and he could have always chosen to talk to us and the people in question if he wasnt able to pay back the money at once. Im sure people would have given him some time to repay what he owed. Instead, he ran away after having ripped off people who trusted him. Good people. Honest people. He may have had some kind of psychological problem to begin with but judging by the posts he posted earlier on, he definately knew the difference between right and wrong. Thats pretty much all i need to know to tell a condition apart from simple fraud. If i were in the position of someone who gave him money without getting back what i paid for, i would have gone directly to the police. Or any other place i need to go to get justice. People who take money but dont deliver need to be brought down, one way or another. In my opinion he can be happy he´s not in jail yet. The least that people can do is ripping him apart on the message board he abused for getting the money in question. I think thats more than fair. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

Happy Birthday Chiral, i hope you and your family are well.

• Like 2

happy birthday!!,

that would be a pretty heavy load to carry for a few dollars..

hope you can make peace with your gods when you need to.. i'm sorry..

Edited by toby
  • Like 2

If he’s everything people say, there’s even less reason to be bitter because it always catches up eventually, and it’s not like your ever going to see your money again either way.

Peace