The Corroboree
theuserformallyknownasd00d

RIP my plant collection

man what a day, after sweating it at work like a hound and fangin' a bowl and longneck, I skated home in record time to find all my plants and cacti FUBAR and sprawled across my balcony!

the cactus we all troddle on and mashed, the plants ripped up and branches torn to pieces... about 1000 trich/loph seedlings in their 3rd month of growth, kanna, 4 variety's of what i consider active coleus, 6 types of salvia, herbs, veges, 100's of small heimia seedlings, i managed to salvage a small ammount of the cacti seedlings and repot them very roughly, i can recognize a few cereus and lophs but thats about it.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!! oh man I really must have done something for mumma karma to go after me like this! im a simple dude, nobody holds anything against me that i know of, and I just moved 500km to a town where i know nobody! i know its probably just some nimwitted kids havin a laugh, but fuck it was a bit more than that to me!

let the good deeds become more frequent is the only thing i can work towards to ever stop this happening, such a braindead thing to do. whats even more funny is my flat looks like a grandmas flat, why would even kids fuck with somebodys grandmas garden!?

ironically there was no booze and only a small bowl at home when i arrived haha man oh fricken man!

thanks for listening to my winge

d00d

shit! i hope they got spines all through their legs and they get infected and their legs fall off!

Invest in a bull mastiff dood. They make great companions & pretty much no one will fuck around in a yard with one of these bad boys in it. win win.

post-6103-0-95977700-1320059465_thumb.jp

post-6103-0-95977700-1320059465_thumb.jpg

post-6103-0-95977700-1320059465_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear this d00d. Perhaps the person that lived there before you had enemies. Maybe ask the neighbours if they saw anyone... or if the person that lived there before was dodgy...

What a prick of a thing to do

The feeling you get when someone has destroyed your garden that you have put your soul and love into is ........... something I can’t put into words.

Bastards :angry:

Cheers

Got

Thanks explorer, I've done that. Nobody heard anything and apparently the last chap and his Mrs were good people. I'm lost for any explanations!

Id love a dog but its just not possible! My princess parrots will have to do the protection hehe

D00d

That's fucked man, such a low thing to do.

Sorry to hear of your loss, I can only imagine how devastated you must be right now. No one should have to experience senseless loss like that.

That is fucking atrocious.

If you need any heimia cuttings, a pedro pup, coleus cuttings, catnip plants, cactus seedlings or anything else let me know.

I really feel for you mate, hope you are alright.

Hef

Fkn wankers, (if this is the case) to not only nick your lophs but trash your garden 2..... thats real low... :angry:

How exposed was your garden, could you see it from the street or other houses? If indeed the lophs are gone, I think you should start going sherlock homes on the situation. Would anyone you know or have given your address to know about what you had?

Well heres a little good news, your cutting is ready PM me with ur details & don't worry about the seeds.

Good vibes,

AF

Edited by Ambient Forest

Wow man :o I really feel for you - even the feeling I get when one of my prized plants falls off the bench or wherever it is is bad enough - I can only imagine what you feel

I dont know how people can be so self centered and thoughtless. People like that are barely worth being acknowledged as human beings.

Karma is not responsible for this... It sounds like random destruction to me, and as tripsis said - noone should have to put up with that.

Lets just hope that the people who did this get what they deserve. :uzi:

Sorry about your loss... Wankers...

I can sort out a loph pup for you, dude, I know how attached one can get to them. You'll need to root it etc, but pm me and we'll go from there...

thats pretty ... fucked.

Wtf, what kind of motive could someone have to do that

What in the fuck? Why would anyone do such a thing! :angry:

Can't even begin to experience the grief that such a thing would do to you. Fuck.

Hope the previous offers get you back on your feet. Pm me if you require anything else.

Dood, I feel for you man.

I love my plants and almost daily go sit amongst them for solace. I was pretty devo when the boys took my "other plants", but if it was my pride and joy ethnos, I would have been a mess !

Dont go fretting about who or how. If it is not apparent now it probably wont be in the future. Restock and maybe protect them from future menacing somehow. I have a few pinhole cameras around my house. They are actually quite cheap. Anyway bro... chin up. Dont give those wankers another thought.

Ill send you up a little gift pack mate... I know how much you loved that loph B)

Edited by tipz

Fucking hell mate. PM me if you need some new seeds I'll happily hook you up.

That's awful.

Peace.

Thanks alot guys, ill get on the pms tonight.

Tipz, cameras are what I'm doing I think, I have no real way to protect them further where I am now. I settled things out and sat in the varanda this morning before work. I think it forgives me and wants me to move forward :)

Thanks again maties

D000d

what a terrible and shocking experience this must be, i hope you can put it behind youselfe, without too much trauma. don't take it, to your heart, that must have been just some stupid kids.

at least, you have a possible motive, "loph theft", and they messed up your place, so that, you might not find out the lophs are gone.

who knows about your lophs?

seriously, we are better off, if we never tell anyone about our lophs.

Thanks PH,, I'm putting it down to kids or something. From the street nothing is obvious by the eye but trouble makers may notice a few things as 'shiny'. All who knew were members off here and 2 close mates 500km away. I only bought this up as they were in terracotta pots and are nowhere to be found.

Lophs? What lophs :P

D00d

I always knew it was possible for my 1000 odd trich/loph seedlings to be eaten etc. but to have to dig them out of soil unnamed and half squashed was horrible. I have a small pot with a mix of these I tried to save, time will tell. Same goes with the Kanna, hopefully one cutting will reroot.

is your landlord a cunt? i have had a landlord whipper snip my special plants over years back

Na they seem fine, they let me keep parrots which is extremely hard to find as the accuse bird owners frequently of mice plagues etc with seedfed birds.

I can imagine why special plants would be snippered , sounds lucky no blues were involved if that's what u meant :P

Just some random bad luck, thAnks for all your support guys

D00d