The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Thelema

Shaman consultation

Hi,

I took a hard look at Dr.Shams bullshit 'all--encompassing' philosophy and I was neutured. What I have to offer is some bullshit based on my own crazy life, that I'm pretty sure is more crazy than the life you have lived.

So if you want to ask me a question about anything, I'll try my best to answer. There's not much I don't technically know about so dont worry in that regard. I'm pretty literate and scientific at the same time, so I welcome all questions with equal grace and anticipation.

Juat try and keep the thread not too complicated, I don't want to be spinning around and around.

• Like 1

ok,

regarding the afrocarribian correlation with south american shamanism and the master of the crossroads

what is the relationship of Papa Legba to San Pedro as a symbol and the use of catholic images for the loa?

• Like 3

When I saw particles zooming around in a classic atom-shape in front of my eyes in the air (accompanied by Lucy), did that mean I commanded the form to appear? Did I unfocus my vision down to that size? Did my mind expand to see the spaces between atoms? The nucleus wasn't seen at all, just very tiny trails from the zooming electrons.

If one has an open mind, how does one assimilate what they believe (or feel) to be true, with the fact that knowing the unprovable (as yet) is impossible? Does that negate an "open mind"?

Edit: Great question, Gunter :)

Edited by FancyPants

What role does Thelema (the philosophy) play in shamanism?

I like Thelema's answer....... " the all encompassing silence! "

Hope you weren't trying to ease your way into the gig then Thelma!

That is one baptism of fire!......But was it a serious question Gunther or one just to trip him up?

crab sex? like this:

111_1166.JPG

or did you have something more like this in mind?:

crab-sex-position.jpg

now on the point of the LSD atom thing, no man, you were just hallucinating, probably you wwere seeing some sort of thing on the back of your eyeball. electrons actually don't "zoom" around , that's an outdated model. More like a 3D drumskin is the up to date model.Having an open mind doesn't preclude the possibility of certainty. Although as Wittgenstein would say, what exactly can we be certain of? That we have two hands and exist is a basic starting point.

I'll get back to the other questions.

nah stay with the crab sex

I don't know if Wittgenstein would agree that having two hands is a certainty. In fact, On Certainty is his epic refutation of Moore's insistence that this is the case.

Of this I am certain :P

Cheers, Dr Thelema biggrin.gif

We should have a "Shaman of the Week" in this thread, the next one nominated by the last.

The burden is too much for one person to carry.

• Like 1

OK I nominate you, Psylo Dread. I'm sick of this already, it's really tiring being a prophet.

So...

this is from some half arsed research and a whole lot of musing.. but...

is it possible that the 'god' we know of as 'god' could be 'Lucifer'?

Lucifer banished from heaven, sentenced to solitude. In order to escape his loneliness he created us in his image.

Which means we are still all 'god' but before that we're actually 'Lucifer', the 'god' of our material existance.

Then maybe in 2012 we'll all awaken to the truth and all at once open our eyes to see ourselves as a fallen angel.

PS It's hilarious that spellchecker wants me to capitalise Lucifer but doesn't mind if god is in lowercase.

• Like 1

So...

this is from some half arsed research and a whole lot of musing.. but...

is it possible that the 'god' we know of as 'god' could be 'Lucifer'?

Lucifer banished from heaven, sentenced to solitude. In order to escape his loneliness he created us in his image.

Which means we are still all 'god' but before that we're actually 'Lucifer', the 'god' of our material existance.

Then maybe in 2012 we'll all awaken to the truth and all at once open our eyes to see ourselves as a fallen angel.

PS It's hilarious that spellchecker wants me to capitalise Lucifer but doesn't mind if god is in lowercase.

Isn't Lucifer a Part of God, so we must all accept that.