The Corroboree
Bretloth

Peaceful Law Reform Rally to Decriminalize Cannabis

We are looking for sponsors , bands , comedians , speakers and volunteers.. In particular anyone who knows people that can spread the word through radio , bands and other media platforms.. Inpress BEAT magazine etc ..

Also the best graphic design for the event to be printed on hoody's and T shirts and sold at the event... Along with posters ... And then terms negotiated ...

Also any Politicians , Dr's or people with good sound medicinal knowledge to make a short appearance ..

'Like' the facebook page to get in contact and stay updated ~ http://www.facebook.com/pages/Decriminalize-Marijuana-in-Australia/151023334932529

More details to come.

Help free the weed, come along and show your support!

:wub::bong::lol:

Edited by Bretloth
  • Like 1

Come enjoy a day of peace and music in lovely surroundings. Bringing awareness to the benefits of Industrial Hemp and Medical Cannabis, and the issues surrounding Cannabis prohibition. Don't forget to invite your friends who support the cause, too!

We are still locking in a location. You Can bring chairs or blankets to sit on, water and munchies to keep you going and don't forget to bring your buds! If you're unsure if you can attend, please only RSVP as a 'Maybe'!

There will be several live music acts performing throughout the day, including Mr DNA and AOI A handful of awesome guest speakers! Including The Australian Sex Party , LEAP Australia ( Law Enforcement Against Prohibition ) and more to be announced.. Also there will be some comic relief

There will also be Q&A

There will be prizes awarded for "Best Dressed" and "Best Sign"! So make sure to dress up in green or any Cannabis/Hemp related garb! Also we will be having a Meat and Vegetarian Sausage Sizzle that will be cranking just prior to 4.20 pm , where we can all spark up in unison ;))

Remember!:

It's PERFECTLY LEGAL, SAFE & HUMANITARIAN to show your support! Through fear propaganda the government have discouraged people from standing up for what they know is true and right! There are people sick and dying all over the world who need medicine and our planet is suffering, but we have the power to change it all with Hemp, so invite your buds, spread the word and DEMAND RE-LEGALIZATION / LAW REPEAL OF THE MIRACLE CANNABIS HEMP PLANT!

Don't forget to wear your smiles, and green if you can! Please research the topics if you feel like you could learn a bit more about the wonders of Cannabis Hemp!

Ideas for signs and posters can be found at the links below. Some examples are:

'☮ END DRUG WAR ☮'

'IT'S A PLANT'

'CANNABIS IS MEDICINE'

'SAFER THAN ALCOHOL'

'HEMP IS CLEAN ENERGY'

Resources:

www.ldpsa.org.au

www.leapaustralia.org

www.thecureforcanceraustra​lia.com

www.australianhempparty.co​m

www.cannabisculture.com

www.jackherer.com

www.theweedblog.com

www.responsiblechoice.com.​au

www.hemphemphooray.com.au

www.norml.org

www.ukcia.org

www.erowid.org/plants/cann​abis

www.hemphasis.net

www.harbay.net

www.phoenixtears.ca

--------------------------​---

Any interested sponsors, speakers, musicians, entertainers, comedians, pro-legalization politicians and informed doctors, volunteers, including anyone that can spread the word through radio, music and other media platforms, please get in contact! ~ http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=212011668817044

:lol::bong::wub:

hello

surely i will go

just wondering, why is this on in november? i would have thought we would wait until 420 again next year and make it an annual thing. just keeping up the pressure? hopefully bigger turn out than last time, though it was still good.

have you guys tried to contact vic liberal party?

even though i know this doesn't mean what the'd like you to think it does, this is taken from their website:

"Where the Labor Party stands for the ‘nanny state’, the Liberal Party stands for the right and freedom of people to decide how they will live their own lives."

http://vic.liberal.org.au/AboutUs/Whatwestandfor/tabid/199/Default.aspx

considering the vic libs recently outlawed swearing *scoff*, legalising weed is probably a long way off. pointing out all the hypocrisy in the world won't really help much while the msm, which has the eyes and ears of most people, wilfully glosses over it or even perpetuates it. how then, i wonder, does the WA government get away with imposing increasingly harsh legislation without scrutiny, while, i presume, standing on a platform of personal freedoms (aka liberalism)?

edit: included link and made opening paragraph intelligible

Edited by qualia

serious question: would you vote liberal if they vowed to decriminalise weed?

also maybe you should contact the age, or even crikey, the age i've seen at least one article which hasn't lumped dope smokers in with rapists so maybe you'd at least be treated with fair coverage.

i will be there with my glass bong

Edited by 7baz

qualia, whatever promise an elected official makes need only be flipped 180 degrees to see what their real intention is. If any politician vowed to decriminalise weed I'd take that to mean they're about to ramp up the war on drugs so that even thinking about getting high will get you jail time, or a free attitude adjustment.

All the local media will be contacted and hopefully we get some coverage this time. But that will be dependant on how many people show up! The turn out was small for the 1st one (1st one in melbs in 40 years!), hopefully it grows and grows and grows, like a weed. As for voting for anyone, personally I dont believe in voting in a 2 party preferential system, it's not democratic. Just me. Glass bongs most welcome! :wub::bong::lol:

As for voting for anyone, personally I dont believe in voting in a 2 party preferential system, it's not democratic. Just me.

The 2 major parties always seem to get what they want in the end. It stinks to high heaven.

As for voting for anyone, personally I dont believe in voting in a 2 party preferential system, it's not democratic. Just me.

Its not just you ;)

we could always just vote for the greens. LOLOLOL

but seriously they are the only sane party. and the most likely to decriminalise.

• Like 1

How about contacting Sam Kekovich from the LDP, he is a hardcore libertarian. I haven't checked the LDP's drug policy but I imagine it is quite liberal.

Fiona Patten from the Sex Party? I know she is an official spokesperson for Kronic...maybe a conflict of interest there. :rolleyes:

Sam for PM!!! No one is going to call MJ activists a bunch of hippies if Sam is there. :lol:

MLA_SamKekovich-thumb-300x218-29533.png

• Like 1

I can't help but notice the similarity of that sam pic and your profile pic Dale. Hmmmmm

we could always just vote for the greens. LOLOLOL

but seriously they are the only sane party. and the most likely to decriminalise.

Are you serious..... The greens will tell you just what you want so they can further their globalist agenda.

• Like 1

"We always give the people their heroes.” - Albert Pike.

I used to be young and naive once and believed in the greens.

Are you serious..... The greens will tell you just what you want so they can further their globalist agenda.

i don't know what globalism is, all i know is i will vote for whichever party has the best policies. there's no point saying 'they're all bad', that won't get you anywhere.

i can't remember what this thread was meant to be about..i don't think this was it.

The thread is about the the peaceful rally for marijuana law reform in melbs nov 19. As far as the politics go, the Australian Sex Party is involved and will have someone speaking at the rally. Other parties are welcome. If you want marijuana law reform, are against the nanny state and value personal freedom and responsibility, you are welcome. :wub::bong::lol:

If you want marijuana law reform, are against the nanny state and value personal freedom and responsibility, you are welcome. :wub::bong::lol:

That's a lot of people dude. You sure you've got a big enough boat? :wink:

The thread is about the the peaceful rally for marijuana law reform in melbs nov 19. As far as the politics go, the Australian Sex Party is involved and will have someone speaking at the rally. Other parties are welcome. If you want marijuana law reform, are against the nanny state and value personal freedom and responsibility, you are welcome. :wub::bong::lol:

yay! i fucking hate the nanny. her voice is so annoying.

...checkmate LOL i love zapp burranniggannn

• Like 2

Yeah, I wouldn't expect a good hemp industry with them though. It looks like they only support nuclear power.

shouldnt we all be voting for this ? http://www.sovereigntyparty.org.au/

svpp.jpg

we should all be voting for whoever we want, that's how democracy works. in regards to this party (which i have never heard of and therefore don't expect to be very influential) i wouldn't vote for them for the following other reasons:

-personally i think privatisation of public assets can work, see melbourne's rail system (privatised) compared with sydney's. the former is less crappy.

-they seem very xenophobic, similar to mr rabbit STOP DA BOTES

-speed cameras aren't perfect but i prefer them than people driving dangerously everywhere

-carbon tax is good. sort of conflicting they say 'genuine climate care' whilst saying no carbon tax. just goes to show political parties will only tell you what you want to hear.

-all their good policies are covered by the greens and sex party (lol as if they can be serious...dear me).

back to topic at hand if we want cannabis legalised we probably shouldn't vote for liberal or labor that's for sure.

• Like 1