The Corroboree
santiago

24 hour kronic delivery

just saw this on the news.

no im not a up myself pot head, in fact i remain impartial as i dont do pot...tried kronic, personally i think its crap.

anyway i hate to advertise these bozo's but thats its our job to discuss this type of stuff i feel.

my opinion is i think these guys are idiots, yeh sure its an idea and it works but its also the kind of stuff that gives it a bad name too, legalised drug runners i reckon, absolute brainless idiots with no regard but quick cash and thats what i hate about this legalised shit. all these head shops think is cash cash cash........its not about changing laws or society ideals its all self centred bullshit and personally i cannot wait til its over.

sorry to disagree with alot of you here but i vehemently oppose this delivery rubbish, why dont these cunts get a real job and do a mainstream courier service.

idiots, idiots..............fucking dimwit idiots.:wave-finger:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/24-hour-Perth-Kronic-Delivery/229138613767245

• Like 1

one facebook comment was "Mr Whippy van for $15k in the latest Autotrader. Buy it, repaint, rename: Mr Hippie = Profit"

reminds me of cheech n chong and their hotdog buds :lol:

never tried this kronic, got mates that are keen on it, but they work in the mines in WA, so I guess they have their reasons...not sure if I'll ever try this stuff

• Like 1

"Liked" by 1892 people. Business must be good...

one facebook comment was "Mr Whippy van for $15k in the latest Autotrader. Buy it, repaint, rename: Mr Hippie = Profit"

reminds me of cheech n chong and their hotdog buds :lol:

never tried this kronic, got mates that are keen on it, but they work in the mines in WA, so I guess they have their reasons...not sure if I'll ever try this stuff

They test WA miners for Kronic now ;)

:lol: bought some...definately worth having in the cupboard. Just mix with some other herbs and its pretty good.

Edited by PsillyBean
  • Like 2

I think Kronic is amazing.

Smoked some out of a bong on the main street in front of Scu-bar.

Hadn't smoked anything for several days.

Was able to 'reality surf' with my partner. Switching between channel 1 and channel 2.

1 was quiet and peaceful, 2 was noisy and intense.

Sometimes we can have 'hallucinations', but when you can objectively demonstrate it to another-and later recall it when straight, that's some cool shit.

The simple fact that new moleucles are hitting the receptors is enough to produce radness for me.

• Like 1

not a wind up, 2500 likes...........more than most big businesses, its so weird to watch all the pictures of mums and dads with their facebook profile picture of their little kid beside them going.............."PLEASE DELIVER NOW I NEED DRUGS".

if not many people have their profile picture of their kid as them like many people do with what looks like the little kid going "IM ON MY LUNCH BREAK CAN YOU DELIVER NOW''

man i tell you what the first thing i would do is change my profile picture, but people seem to be ignorant to bringing their kids directly into a druggy type facebook page....thats sick. i also wish there was more discussion on side effects or long term usage or pro's and cons without it being taken over by zombies who all they have to say is "ter her, this stuff is wickid". your fuckin takin an un-researched chinese chemical you dickheads.

• Like 1

A friend grabbed some for me while on holidays (have not tried it yet), i doubt its something i would do often it being a little unknown but i just had to give it a go before its banned

A fair few people around here switched over as it works out cheaper than pot because they say they use less, also as its semi legal you find they carry it on them when out etc & will fire up a blunt or pipe in public :unsure:

I even heard of people who wouldn't touch the devils lettuce smoking kronic

cops will be all over the facebook guys within a week im sure (as they should be), things like this need to be regulated as much as i hate to say it they need to apply some sort of licencing to those who sell it much like tobacco.

fair enough they will tax it but at least there would be some tax dollars going into legit health study's on the blends & some form of quality control.

Edited by mac
  • Like 1

I am using it to quit pot and i think it's awsom one small cone takes away all cravings don't really care what's in it because i don't know what's in Hydro either. The stupid thing is it'll be band before they know if it's good or bad just because it's effects are like pot. Can't have people feeling relaxed or calm!

Idiot drug runners tho just helping it get band quicker

I'm curious Cactuscarl (and others), which particular kronic mix do you use/enjoy? Seems to be a lot of choice, I'm also keen to try it out before it is taken away. Sure I don't really know whats in it but after all the shit I've pumped through my system over the last 15 years I'm pretty sure I'll survive a once or thrice off. At the very least I reckon a gram would save me a fair bit on booze, I'd get 15-20 small cones out of a gram surely, that would last me forever as I haven't smoked cannabis in years.

Only places ive seen this is tobaconist and sex shop's. pretty sure they only sell to 18+ so i don't understand the hate in this thread...

grow up people.

They test WA miners for Kronic now ;)

haha yeah, they gonna hav to go back to the tricks before kronic now :wink:

seems like a few people enjoy the kronic tho, if its gonna be banned, I might have to try it just to see what its like

perhaps you should understand more about the topic then c_t before you intercept the discussion and round it off with a grow up, what do you think were here for dude....rational discussion, nobody has said anything out of context yet so there is no need for anybody to grow up, were all grown up already i hope.

ok so in NSW somewhere you have only seen it in a sex shop and co, whats that got to do with a bunch of goons in WA delivering the stuff to 13 year olds, not that they would admit that nor that its illegal as its not meant for human consumption right. more better to the point you provide some rational insights instead of some non plausable un-scientific observations. were all cool here mate no need to turn the discussion into a troll fest yet.

there is no hate, only concern of the way the whole issue is panning out. nobody is game enough to comment because they want to keep it all secretive.........well guess what, half of the worlds media have already panned this topic. its a no brainer, there is no secret....why do people insist on secretive dealings, its this shady side that will render it opposition to the law makers. the growing up that needs to be done is serious discussion about reform and related topics. at the moment the kronic scene is being run by 15 year olds who dont understand the nuances of proper life.

not having a dig but as you can tell from the first post the point of the thread CT is how these guys are marketing delivery's for human consumption on facebook of all places

im all for the places who only sell to 18+ & asking for ID, as that's the personal choice of whats considered to be a adult here in OZ

same rules should apply as tobacco & grog if they want to regulate & not have it outright banned because of ass clowns like these guys

i heard a rumour that synthetic cannabinoids cause lung tumours. havent looked into the science yet but personally i won't be indulging again until i do...

btw i havent tried kronic, only another brand. and since we don't know what is in any of them it makes it a bit hard...

personally i support the nz approach: regulate sale to adults. though people should be aware if the cancer thing is supported, ultimately it's their choice and i don't support banning of any chemical or plant.

as for the ethics of the deliverers i say good on em, shit's already media saturated as mentioned. might as well get some dosh out of it while you still can!

in a sane world cannabis (as a plant that has been used for 1000's of yrs) would be legal, and this newly developed synthetic wouldn't be until it was thoroughly tested. I think products like kronic sets a bad precedent for the legalisation movement, as we want the plants legalised not synthetic analogues of their active chemicals. but the world isn't sane, so maybe having this stuff legal in the meantime is the better option. not going to get me trying any of it anytime soon though, plants trump labs in my book.

Edited by kalika
  • Like 1

"your

fuckin takin an un-researched chinese chemical"

is that what it is? Ew. That's enough of a turn off for me to not want to try it. I had been curious but I think I'll keep my personal ban on artificially produced chemicals and stick to natural plant chemicals instead. Thx for the thread santiago.

in a sane world cannabis (as a plant that has been used for 1000's of yrs) would be legal, and this newly developed synthetic wouldn't be until it was thoroughly tested. I think products like kronic sets a bad precedent for the legalisation movement, as we want the plants legalised not synthetic analogues of their active chemicals. but the world isn't sane, so maybe having this stuff legal in the meantime is the better option. not going to get me trying any of it anytime soon though, plants trump labs in my book.

i'm with you on this one, kal. the world is most certainly not sane, and it is very saddening that some people are forced to use more dangerous substances than they would like, due to unfair prohibition of other naturally occurring products. i read the inventor of JWH compounds (John W. Huffman) quoted as saying something like "i would just stick to cannabis if i were you; it's much safer".

it's just a sign of the ignorance of the majority/politicians/policy makers that they can't see that harm is often negatively correlated with legality.

Assuming the delivery drivers are on the straight and narrow while driving; I can't see how keeping others off the roads who might be off their trees to go get some. As far as any addiction issues go, better someone straight deliver than an addict get the idea in their head to drive ten suburbs over and possibly kill people.