The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Smith

Federal budget

Hey no fair play editing back up the page!

:wink:

Me a Catholic?

Sorry I don't subscribe to Religion.

Nice drawings,who drew them and when?

I'm talkin a lot further back in time than that....

The roots of Masonry, where there would be fuck all chance of such a sacrament growing.

Although today I can see that Freedom,Justice and "Liberty" fit in,as this shroom grows in Washington :lol:

Abandoned

No that's not all i learned, what does it matter who is investigating, obviously people searching for the truth! These are people finding clues and following them around the world.

Where do you hear the good things they do as I have only ever heard the bad from non masons who have no clue such as yourself wound up in christian fear of the devil BS. The Catholic Church is scarier than the Masons and your anti freemason BS sounds directly influenced by the church, The truth is the Catholic church is more wealthy and more sinister than any lodge, don't believe me research that and put all the bad side by side. How are they any less accountable than any other organisation? Tell me what good things you have heard, and hang on didn't you just spend all your worthless time posting about how bad they were and how they are ruling the world? You are just one big JOKE!

You fucken lie Synchro - if you know an ex - mason or even an active mason you would only have to ask - oh wait maybe you never asked? or do you not know any masons?

You have lost the fucking plot. Or maybe you never had it to begin with? Either way, you are now on IGNORE (long overdue)... Remember it!

I already have enough psychos in my life... why should I accept any more of them?

You all saw me suggest that the Jesuits could have more power than the Freemasons, yeah? And most of you have seen the videos I've posted on the history of the Church? And yet now this dodgy fucker is claiming that the Church has had an influence on me... It's just like all of his other deceptive bullshit... He purposely leaves out your most important points, while simultaneously contradicting his own... And apparently this is all fine, just so long as he acts really mad and self-righteous while he's doing it. :rolleyes: Alan Jones, eat your heart out! :lol:

Abandoned

Abandoned

true that dude, true that. post deleted. i know fuck all about freemasons and even less about conspiracy theorys.

apologies for my rudeness :)

meh.. its like discussing darwins theory to fundamentalist christions.

except you guys are far more irrational.

meh...

so how far has name calling got you?

there has been some pretty vicious name-calling in this thread, that was pretty mild i thought.

I don't think anyone in this thread actually knows much about what they're arguing but they sure are pulling some good poker faces.

Mesc I really liked that soldier interview/youtube clip.

@Distracted: Yeah the joys of WAR hey?

A manufactured one,just like the last who knows how many.

Dworx if you can't see the connections between Religion,Masonics,Illuminati,Royalty,all being Bloodline Families in control,the vast amounts of money,war,greed,fear-mongering and the overall attitude that THEY are superior and we are dispensable....you my friend are blind.They are all part of the same club and as the late George Carlin said "YOU AINT IN IT!"

If you can't see that subliminal imagery and technology are just a few of "their" new tools for temptation and control by now,then do some "outside" research....yes you should return that book.

You make out that one Faction is harmless without question....this is what they want.

From time immemorial these groups sprung from the lust for power...to conquer and destroy not just my world, but yours too....THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCK!

Do you think AIDS was a natural occurrence?

Do you believe Psychiatric Drugs were designed for the betterment of mankind?

Do you want ONE Government?One Monetary System?.....do you want to think one way is the only way?

Do you know about the geometry of a pyramid?

These things are all connected.

GWB IS a FUCKING MASON...retarded but still a part of a very long line of them....ALL War-Mongers and Control Freaks!

The Conspiracy is theirs, not mine and they have the money to finance whatever they want.

As for your Quest(ion)....well to me,you are after Power,not Enlightenment and Peace.

You won't get the Answer you seek from me.

Out.

Abandoned

there is corruptio[n] in this world and that is all, they may be members of different societies but I don't think the societies are corrupt.

What is a society if not its constituent members? If they preach peace and harmony but act otherwise the society itself is corrupt, unless the society was created with the intention to lie cheat and steal, in which case you are right, it has not corrupted its values.

Abandoned

What is a society if not its constituent members? If they preach peace and harmony but act otherwise the society itself is corrupt, unless the society was created with the intention to lie cheat and steal, in which case you are right, it has not corrupted its values.

For sure emphasis on CREATED and INTENTION.....one can be easily swept away by deceit if they question not or are looking the wrong way by deceivers.

Dude,

Obviously members of say "the Freemasons", but not just the Freemasons, are members of more than one society, they are members of this society \ of church societies \ of rotary society etcetc, they all preach different things but if one is corrupt in one society then one is corrupt in all the societies he is a party to unless the values are corrupt themselves as you stated ^^^ . The society itself is not corrupt because of a member being corrupt, because if that were the case then we are all corrupt, as corruption is rife in our everyday society? So the Freemasons are not corrupt because of having corrupt members within its boundaries. How does one stamp out corruption in society - any society - it is a virtual impossibility, because temptation is forever present. The Freemasons, an order of people that chose to join of freewill, to better themselves by refining characters deemed worthy. The tools of freemasonry like the square and compass used allegorically to imply you are living your life on the square etcetc but always there is temptation. Have you never been tempted to do wrong ? You are a member of this society are we all corrupt?

Yeah whatever,I think The Dude has a better handle than you.....oh and by the way I'll say it again I am NOT solidified in my "beliefs".GOT IT?

If you think maybe I was born into or initiated without consent some form of Religion,then that's bullshit and null and void....I'm waking up,growing,changing,evolving....not stagnant but fluid,open to intelligible argument and new information....you like to paint pictures based on what you want others to see me as.

So while we're on the subject(s),why was Obama in Ireland recently, as was the Queen?

Hmmmm....:scratchhead:

Oh that's right apparently he was there because of his "Irish Heritage"...ya right!

(see next post)

Hmmm a bit too diluted and might have needed a transfusion :P

The Irish origins of civilisation hasn't even been touched on in this "Mason" derailment.....nor your one-eyed (that's interesting :wink:) vehement defense of the very foundation itself.

Oh they have a good track record.

http://lifeonchildre...REEMASONRY.html

Suppose these people are nuts too,no doubt?

http://forum.davidic...ad.php?t=170299

Interestingly enough another Channeled message from the late Montague Keen via his wife Veronica HERE fit's in quite well too....as has been the case from the beginning of his communications.

The "BEAST" is bullet-proof,bomb-proof and Almighty,but damn ya gotta laugh :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS29XlyFRZ8

obamabush

_52913897_barack_obama_family464.gif

Abandoned

its always the irish. :wub:

Do you think AIDS was a natural occurrence?

Do you believe Psychiatric Drugs were designed for the betterment of mankind?

Do you want ONE Government?One Monetary System?.....do you want to think one way is the only way?

Do you know about the geometry of a pyramid?

Yes

Yes

Yes

Hmm not really, but i have made a huge one with leggo and that was suprisingly easy.

i cant really see them being THAT hard to build? 3 sides? all the same dimension? got urself a fine pyramid right there.

i would agree with the above proposals as well.

if we where unified as a planet, surely we would start acting in the best interest of the planet?

again i dont know. where all speculating here arent we?

btw i love the name falmouth.

i cant really see them being THAT hard to build? 3 sides? all the same dimension? got urself a fine pyramid right there.

i would agree with the above proposals as well.

if we where unified as a planet, surely we would start acting in the best interest of the planet?

again i dont know. where all speculating here arent we?

If you were not so stupid, you might be a good disinformation agent.... but for the stupidity factor......oh well, maybe you can be the class clown instead, fools end up as Prime Ministers nowdays

mad. that 300k a year retirement fund for the rest of your life sounds mint!

sorry that i know how to build a pyramid.

you cannot deny that falmouth is a spanky name.

what "misinformation" have i spread here?

that you are NOT a rabid, monkey spanking pelican?

if so i truly apologise.

(he actually is)

don't mind them incognito, some people love dangling a bit of information they know you don't know, then attacking you when you admit you don't know it. At first I thought these sorts of people only wanted to inform the ignorant... but now I hold them in as high esteem as any other 'esoteric wanker' who simply wants to know things others don't.

Don't take that as a personal insult people, it's simply the most valid term I can think of to describe what I see commonly on these forums.

Abandoned