The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J Smith

Federal budget

hey are we back on the budget? haha cool...i attempted to write a 3000 word essay on it on page 2, im in the mood for a 6000 word essay tonight.:devil:

Abandoned

OK, forget the secret societies (for a moment), can anyone give me a striaght answer on why our government would want to make criminals of us, for growing a few cacti and brugs in our garden. To my way of thinking, it all leads back to control and the police state.

Which leads us back to how would a government start to impose a police state? Answer: by banning small things like cacti, which the majority of people don't care about

its because they think they are doing the right thing, its all about misguided morals and what decisions based in the past dictate decisions made in the present, they are so ignorant to common sense its abhorent...and there is nothing to be done about it, unless you have a time machine and reprogram the roots of civilisation.

i touched on it briefly last night

for the established views have frequently emerged not through a process of faultless reasoning, but through centuries of intellectual muddle. there may be no good reason for things to be the way they are.
socrates-http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27539&pid=303925&st=0entry303925

its because they think they are doing the right thing, its all about misguided morals and what decisions based in the past dictate decisions made in the present, they are so ignorant to common sense its abhorent...and there is nothing to be done about it, unless you have a time machine and reprogram the roots of civilisation.

i touched on it briefly last night socrates-http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27539&pid=303925&st=0entry303925

I think giving the benefit of the doubt to these politicians is insane. I have read all the local papers in Adelaide and the northern rivers of NSW, and I have never read anybody complain about hoodlums on mescaline or d, so just where are our ploiticians and police getting their complaints from? The fact is, they dont exist. Criminalising entheogens is just a small step in controlling the whole population.

These fuckers take a little bit of freedom at a time, and before you know it, you're getting groped at the airport and train stations..like happens in the US right now.

So forget saying they think they are doing the right thing, tell them to fuck off, and respect our privacy

Abandoned

Whatever tool.

Edit: If you are a freemason, then your chapter should be ashamed!

dollarbill.jpg

just to be clear, i really don't know a thing about the free masons & i think many 'conspiracy theories' are probably very pertinent..

what i take exception to is 'conspiracy theorists' ceaselessly degrading the truth behind what they're saying by flooding forums with endless links & pictures until what ever links or vids that actually are useful & progressive & intelligent get drowned out amongst the multitudes of crap & (to me) it feels like the forum as a whole gets degraded when that kind of noise gets too loud... it's just my opinion but i find it counter productive...

in my mind i liken it to (for example) some mad nutcase on the street ranting endlessly about jesus & thinking he's spreading the good word.. while some of what he has to say about the teachings of jesus are probably very useful & pertinent, yet it gets drowned out by the madness of his obsessive need to convince people to save their souls... how many people actually stop & listen to what he's got to say? while perhaps if he applied the teachings he believes in so strongly, used it to become a better person & then act in a way that is inspiring to people then he may stand a better chance of getting his message out there & actually effecting the changes he wants to see no?

on a side note.. (& to be clear i'm not trying to be defensive or provocative) but when people say STFU in the abreviated internet lingo form i can't help but always hear it in that South Park voice... you know the one where they're like "they took out jobs!" do people know the voice? "they trrk our jrrbs!"

"shrt the frrk urrp!" hehe

oh.. & i have nothing to say about the budget either... sorry for contributing to the derailment!

The highest-ranking Freemasons have a strong influence on the world - check

Most Freemasons do not have a lot of power - check

The highest-ranking Freemasons have more power than the highest-ranking Jesuits -

they took his jaw?

they took his dawg

they broke his jaw

cock-a-dooooooo

Synchro... I dunno about that last one... The black priesthood and all of that.

Paradox... The obsessive need to convince people like the ranting jesus freak is at least toned down a notch here. In a discussion one can't exactly show their message through acts, only words. Maybe some kind of allegorical dramatisation or other creative medium would make the message more palatable but that's not really the use of a discussion forum where we are all free to choose which crazy nutters we listen to in our free time.

As it is so far, no one is getting over-zealous about their view of the truth, rather we're all asking each other questions and providing research material in what should be an informative discussion even if to you it may drown out the more pertinent discussion. I'm happy the forum has you as an arbiter of pertinence although the people have spoken and find the topic relevant, no matter how puerile it seems to you, thanks for the judgment though.

I find it a little bit funny that a discussion on the federal budget got de-railed into a talk about secret societies influence on politics (still pertinent methinks) to a discussion on the merits of discussing that (probably less pertinent).

See it how you will, I look forward to your next declaration on the uselessness of these here talks. -Well this one here probably actually is useless, that is discussing the usefulness of discussing something.

Abandoned

as usual dude, good post & i can't really disagree with anything you've said :) of course the metaphor i used was a lot more extreme than what goes on on these boards.. just trying to make some kind of point.. my post was trying to express a personal frustration & is probably fairly unrelated to the content of this thread alone... i don't detract what i said but theres a good chance i'm also just overstating a mild frustration because of other totally unrelated things that are getting to me.. i'm not declaring the uselessness of these here talks, a lot of what people are saying is very worth reading & thinking about imo.. i was just ranting a bit about the flaws in the game plan of many 'conspiracy theorists' & to be honest most people on these boards don't fit under that label.. some maybe do.. but again thats just my perspective.. maybe my ego would love it but i don't want to pretend to be an authority on what are pertinent topics of conversation & i would be pretty uncomfortable if people took me to be... the usefulness of anything is up to who ever is looking at it to decide & whats useless to someone now may be of utmost usefulness tomorrow, just like everyone reading my posts will choose for themselves... i guess the thing is.. my comments, just like everyones are here today & most likely will be tomorrow aswell... so the story never really ends... freds horseshit could be a sack of potatos tomorrow & my juicy peach, a pile of crap... hmm my point (in my own head) is not about the topic of discussion but more about methodology.. it's not meant to be indicative of the discussion as a whole or everyone involved but it probably has more to do with (if anyone could even be assed about it) my own personal psychology & whats at the for front of my consciousness at the time of posting & the information (or lack thereof) that i have.. i've only got a tiny piece of the picture & it's entirely relative to the content of my own mind & experience, so how am i to know if what i'm saying is relevant to any one person reading it? i guess thats the risk we all take in posting in public :)

Synchro... I dunno about that last one... The black priesthood and all of that.

That's why I left it open. I don't know either.

im still with the points i made before, i have changed my opinion on labour and respect what they are doing, i dont respect gillard however i just see her as too snobby and pre-concieved.

at first i thought the NBN was a waste of money but the fact it costs 40 billion today is as i said before non-consequential, in 10 years it will cost 80 billion to construct so therefore its better to build it today at todays prices than at 10 years in the future prices, lets say it theoretically costs 80 billion in 10 years in ten years time after we have built it today, flash forward to 10 years time when we may have postponed it to means then we would have saved 40 biliion by building it today which means in 10 years time we would have built it for free, plus all the money spent now would have been re-invested many times over.

many of you wont get that, simply get this SURPLUS is a false economy as a meaningless target to attain to. get that shit out there and working for you now and it will gather speed like a boulder rolling down a hill, a boulder sitting still at the top of a hill look powerful and pretty, it has potential but simply sits there doing nothing.

australia has some of the best mineral resources in the world but we sell all that wealth to other countries, surely we should be stockpiling real commodities for a rainy day, not this false economy of digits.

OK, forget the secret societies (for a moment), can anyone give me a striaght answer on why our government would want to make criminals of us, for growing a few cacti and brugs in our garden. To my way of thinking, it all leads back to control and the police state.

Which leads us back to how would a government start to impose a police state? Answer: by banning small things like cacti, which the majority of people don't care about

Can't really exclude the links with the Secret Societies.

The Elite certainly knows about Alchemy,Plants and otherwise...they are tools for AWAKENING..not what they want in our hands.

For the commoner to be allowed to use these tools for enlightenment,they lose their major tool......FEAR.

The EU is at the same level of power as the US and Prohibition via the Codex is gaining momentum.

It's all about Control and Cash.....Australia is no exception.

The highest-ranking Freemasons have a strong influence on the world - check

Most Freemasons do not have a lot of power - check

The highest-ranking Freemasons have more power than the highest-ranking Jesuits -

Yep.

Is this aimed at me Synchro, if so why would the lodge be ashamed?

Maybe because they cause this and get away with it

The same Societies are here in Australia as you well know.

I have no doubt that if we don't do something we're fucked.

How would you feel?

Maybe because they cause this and get away with it

Nah, it's just that he's really bad at deception is all. I mean, when was the last time a freemason denied that Washington was a freemason? When Washington was still alive? :)

Hey dworx, is George W. Bush a freemason? :lol:

Abandoned

Nah, you're perfectly innocent...

Suffolk DA: Boston Freemasons' treasurer embezzled $1.25M Hmm... And I guess that the Rockefellers don't have any wealth either, right?

Yeah, they would be thinking; "Not everything has to be a secret! Stop trying to cover up our entire history... Especially the parts which are common knowledge!"

Abandoned

i must give big-ups to the local lodge here. they do financially support the family day care centre, both primary schools and the SES, as well as fund-raising for other community organisations and local sporting groups.

like dworz said, they do support the community in a variety of ways. well dads lodge does anyhoo.

what do u guys do for your community? im not saying the freemasons are an innocent organisation. i really wouldnt know about that. all im saying is that they do good things for their community, that i do know.