The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
tripsis

Trichocereus and Lophophora seedling collection for sale.

All done. No more reposts, sorry folks.

Edited by tripsis
  • Like 1

:o

Holy shit!

• Like 1

Fuck you have been busy! jealous of the L. alberto-vojtechi

lucky I'm not in Aussie or I would be spending my savings right now...

go in on this with a friend or two if you don't have the $$$

Hi Tripsis,

That collection looks amazing!

I'm definitely interested, where about in NSW do you live?

Regards,

Justler

Yeah, it is a pretty amazing collection. I hope it goes to a good home and not the bin.

I'm in Sydney.

PERFECT!

I'd love to take them off your hands :) . and happy to pay your asking price

Won't be free to pick them up till late next week though, is that okay?

Justler

I'm sure that it was a hard decision to sell all these. :/

That collection is absolutely enviable. Best of luck - I too hope they find a good home, and eventually find their way back to you at a later date. :)

You're right, the decision hasn't come easily, but such is life.

That's fine Justler.

Edited by tripsis

Should've left the original post there dude. Would have like to see them.

third?

^ no , you are fourth eatfoo. I must be fifth. Well, we are all waiting tripsis, let us see what we missed out on......

6th

I seen it and I want to see it again

Even just the list of what was planted was mind numbing :wub:

Cheers

Got

There is no paper clip on this thread. Was there even any pictures? Are we all getting excited over a list? Lists don't excite me, unless its a list from Teotz.:lol: .

• Like 1

There were pictures, alright.

Incredible pictures of an insanity collection.

Edited by tripsis

Irie Trip,

I caught the pics....

They were fan-fucking-tastic!!!

Serious dude, put 'em back up......

Love to take a closer look at your germination technique...AGAIN!!!

Respect,

Z

Edited by tripsis

id personally keep them and let a someone take care of them while im away... :innocent_n:

asking price is good, i woudlnt spend that much personally, as i dont have the cash atm.

If you grow them hard some will die and you can pot up the harder ones into forestry tubes (or whatever there called) a year in tubes to get a strong root system(for the more advanced seedling) then smack em in the ground, i wouldnt bother with a green house unless you were going to germinate shitloads again.

Grow them hard and youll still have a forest of trichs, which is a cool little investment that once is established you will be able to leave for sveral months come back do a bit of weeding and sell some sexy clones of your plants to get funds back.

edit: IMHO

Edited by spacemonk

IMO mate you could have doubled the asking price even considering they are tiny seedlings, the variation of seedlings alone is worth $1500, that said, there is no way i would purchase such small seedlings as moving them to a new location would be a bit tricky with lighting and such, i would at least want a bit of definite rib formation. We are heading into the colder months though so i guess the moving of them wouldnt be as much of a drama and would give them time to settle into a new environment till we head into spring. Still, they would be hell fragile and stall very easily at that size.

The first lot of lophs look good, they seem to be at the stage where they can tolerate moving and potting on quiet easily and no doubt will go nuts come the new season if potted on into a good medium.

Like i have said though, the variation of plants alone make it an excellent purchase and a rock bottom asking price.

As for a suitable shadehouse costing $1500 i think that is a bit rich, i guess if you want a fancy looking thing with a concrete floor then you would be looking at that sort of price range. A functional shadehouse can be built for $200-300 easily, will still look the goods and just take a lil time and elbow grease to slap together. There is a few minor things i would change with my design but it works well, i just need more room lol. Of course, i myself would love a nice big fancy looking thing with roof vents, watering system and concrete flooring but there was no way i could afford the asking price some place offered and the sizes they had were shithouse, just too small. I did need a shadehouse though so the only viable option for me was to build with cheap easily obtained material. I think the hort plastic was what cost me the most, then the timber.

Im thinking of doing a bulk sale of seedlings soon myself, limited space is a problem and the TBMs need a shadehouse of their own now due to numbers, its all getting a lil out of hand.

to make this clear i dont have anything against Justler,

but i would hate for the diversity above to die!

Justler do you have any exp growing cacti from seed?

The the older ones, when about the same age as the younger ones, were moved a fair bit with no problems. They seem pretty damned hardy.

Well, I don't just want a shadehouse, I want a hothouse too and I want it to be made of materials which will last for many, many years. I tend to go for quality if I can.