The Corroboree
Guest agiliaCete

hi,I am www.shaman-australis.com member now,Grate !

Guest agiliaCete

Hello.

The interesting name of a site - www.shaman-australis.com, interesting "Ethnobotany" here is very good.

I spent 4 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

noted.

welcome dude! This prob would have been better put in chill space tho;) have a good one and enjoy

noted.

if i'm not mistaken this member is under suspicion of not being human :)

if i'm not mistaken this member is under suspicion of not being human :)

arent we all? XP

i guess you have a point, but most of us don't have a boot aimed at our ass, perhaps because we do a better human impression.

Maybe English is not so good is all ? we'll see. Welcome, just in case .:lol:

location is always the giveaway. this is a bot, 999%, i think maybe t just wants to see if it has a cute personality :P

hello bot! *scratches its chin*

Hello.

The interesting name of a site - www.shaman-australis.com, interesting "Ethnobotany" here is very good.

I spent 4 hours searching in the network, until find your forum!

Greetings!

You here very like much. Here very good we know like it!

Welcoming to you.

/mmmmmwah!

But to what end would a bot not advertise anything? Is it trying to gain our trust, so that when it stabs us in the back our despair at having a traitor in our midst is all the greater? Then trust will diminish, slowly, until none of us are sure of the others' humanity, we will all sit in the corners with our sticks, shivering, waiting for someone to make a move. Hate filling our eyes, our every muscle straining for action, for vengeance! Yet we wait. Wait for a mistake, an opening, then BAM!

And all because of one little bot.

• Like 2

I hear you can be immunized against the bot induced paranoia that you so fearfully speak of. It is a new vaccine called Egodeff tm. The only down side is its limited protection thus a booster is recommended on a minimum annual cycle. Failure to do so will see the victim hiding in a darkened room tapping out conspiracy theories for upload onto the inter webs, siding with the bot and spreading the paranoia to more hapless victims without the protection of Egodeff tm.

Get immunized today, speak to a friendly ethnobot to find out how you can get on the Egodeff program and put an end to Internet conspiracies once and for all.

I checked the valid registration email and it is from a chinese electronics manufacturer. This is probably a test post or maybe a post to gain PM rights or maybe to get blogging rights. It is almost certainly not a new member to be embraced, but I am not going to boot until I see more.

I checked the valid registration email and it is from a chinese electronics manufacturer. This is probably a test post or maybe a post to gain PM rights or maybe to get blogging rights. It is almost certainly not a new member to be embraced, but I am not going to boot until I see more.

You thuh man.

This was defiitely a spammer. Not sure if it was a bot though. He made exactly the same post again, but it was caught by the filter.

I am leaving this thread up as an example of how things work here and to show members how important it is to report suspicious posts asap.

thanks.

Hey, wait a minute. What's this about a 'friendly' ethnobot?

Finally, some order to this madness. Nothing like a friendly point in the right direction.

Where do I sign?

I hate auto-posters they are the death of all true SEO... Buy 1,000 captcha solves and press go then it registers, confirms email and posts to 1,000 forums.

Even having a link in your personal profile on sites like this will be enough to add to your backlinks total