The Corroboree
ubza_1234

don't cha hate it when..

DCHIW someone is a bit rude and u let it get to you way more than it should.

(But hey life's not that bad DCLIW you're angry and circumstances at work require that you must throw lots of glass bottles on to a concrete floor at the dump and you get to take great pleasure in smashing the shit out of all those bottles!)

Edited by Ceres
  • Like 3

I'm telling you man, women are where it's at...I don't understand what chicks see in dudes. We're big and clumsy-looking, covered in hair, often smelly and unkempt, and penises are just weird-looking.

http://youtu.be/HQaoPHV9YvA?t=25s

You might have to track down those lesbian recruiters you were talkin bout again. I'd definitely be gay if I was a woman :P

Haha thanks Gman.. I think you're onto something.

Shame those lesbians are all in their 40's and 50's.. So I won't go giving them any big ideas :unsure:

But yeah. I certainly can't argue with the rest of your logic.

:)

DCHIW a housemate gets all self-righteous and acts like they do all the housework, when they really don't? I think we all feel a bit that way sometimes but the truth is everybody has their strong points and weak points. The guy complaining that he's the only one who cleans the bathroom (and by some illogical extension thinks he's the only one who does anything at all) is also the same guy who constantly trashes the kitchen, has never cleaned the microwave and doesn't even know how to change a bin liner, and used to just throw all his (unrinsed) recycling into a drawer until somebody noticed and bought a bin for it. Motivated reasoning strikes again *sigh* :rolleyes:

And I don't think I'm entirely expempt from that kind of hypocrisy either, or that anyone is...but at least I've learned to keep a lid on it the last couple years and to be more objective and understanding.

Dont you hate it when you wake up to find no milk.

Jump in the car go up the shops only to have people look

at you wierd. Then you realize you have a raging morning glory.

• Like 3

^ for real? lmao

DCHIW you spray your favourite plants with garlic water to keep the grasshoppers at bay, except the garlic water is a few days old and has fermented a little bit. Even if one microscopic droplet of that shit blows onto you in the breeze, you smell strongly of week-old spaghetti. That's how ungodly potent that shit is. And to top it off, the grasshoppers don't seem to mind it all that much :BANGHEAD2:

Edited by gtarman
  • Like 1

Yeah was not my proudest moment of 2014.

• Like 1

Hawaiian baby wood -

rose

.. mourning

glory bee milk !

It must suck to be a troll and no one bites

Bigred, how could you not notice haha? You're not losing feeling down there are you? :)

• Like 1

Just so hung over , I even walked past a group of girls and they made a remark. It was like a half mast

I felt like such a pervert, man i wish i had undies on.

• Like 3

Can you stop these random crap posts as they degrade the threads

• Like 5

I second that.

It's starting to seem a little ridiculous/disrespectful.

• Like 3

WOW. I think I just became the epitimy of stupid today.

I don't think I even want to say DCHIW cause I hope that no one else has done this.

But ok.

DCHIW when you're at the supermarket and you fill up a pick n' mix bag with dried tropical fruit (starfruit in the mix!) then as you're walking around the store you start absent-mindedly swinging the bag of fruit around, then realise that you never shut the bag and you're throwing your lovely pick n' mix selections all over the floor of the supermarket :o

• Like 2

^ HA!

You would have looked like a crazy cat lady without a cat :P

• Like 1

I picture Ceres as a sexy crazy cat lady LOL

I picture her as this kind of crazy cat lady...

SimpsonsCatLady.jpg

:P

That's her and I've seen her pic :) ^

Naww she's cute as a button I cannot lie!!!

She could totally have me if she played her cards right hahaha

(^not self piss-take for the unhumorised)

Ermmm dchiw ur shopping at woolies in ur isle and u think no one is behind I in the isle and u do a really loud enjoyable fart and then realise there's a well dresse lady 3 metres behind u in shock

Edited by incognito

novels of detection -

shorts

.. post

degrading pubic threads !

Either they have taught a super intelligent ape to use a computer or your just a F wit .

heres a song for you

Na Na hey hey GOODBYE

Edited by Bigred

don't you hate it when you feed your plants with gogo juice and everything smells literally like poo forever and even washing you hands three times they still stink

Edited by bot6

dchiw you knock a full cup of coffee all over your somewhat pricey keyboard first thing in the morning, and then spend a significant amount of time pulling keys out, and moving everything from your desk so you can mop coffee off the desk, wall, and floor...all while your still half asleep and in need of a coffee. :BANGHEAD2:

ETA: After draining the coffee out of the keyboard and then drying it, it is working fine, and I now how sparklingly clean keycaps again :lol:

Edited by ballzac
  • Like 4

Ahhhh fuckit, DCHIW when you're peacefully dreaming away, relishing the Saturday morning sleep in when your asshole of a neighbour decides to get out his ridiculously loud beast of lawnmower at an un-humanely early time for Saturday, so you begin your day swearing your ass off like a sailor and cursing the neighbour and his stupid noise-disturbance machine.

• Like 2

the people who do that, if you ask me, are perhaps one of the clearest indications that humanity is doomed. on a brighter note, this imo is exactly what water bombs were meant for.. if people are that daft & selfish, in the public interest i think we're obliged to teach them some manners. just don't get caught ;)

• Like 2

Ahahahaa +1 paradox.

Absolutely agreed. Time to stock up on waterbombs, the neighbourhood in general could really do with a bit of vigilante behavioural modification... Now..where did I leave my ninja suit?

• Like 2