The Corroboree
santiago

The Corroboree top 100

recent "discovery", runs the gamut from ambient to glitch to musique concrete,

i like it :-)

Hearing of the death, of the bantam weight boxer, Lionel Rose, made me think of a song about Mohamed Ali ( Also on the list of Awesomeness) ...

Edited by Amazonian

Meshuggah, the Swedish Masters of Rhythm... This shit is damn hard to play....
This is the edited version.... Check out the full length to feel the full power of this song....
  • Like 1

Ween! So prolific and eclectic, yet so underrated. Saw them at the Enmore a couple of years ago and when they jammed out on Voodoo Lady it felt like I was coming up on a good pill. Good natural rush :)

[media][/media]

Lesbian robot love. What's not to love about that?

It's all about Rymdreglage, I hope this hasn't been posted yet :) 1500 hours to make this, so you'd better appreciate it!

I find the pong scene most impressive.

Edited by Sheather
  • Like 1

:o ^ wow, lotta Lego work in that one.

Ween! So prolific and eclectic, yet so underrated. Saw them at the Enmore a couple of years ago and when they jammed out on Voodoo Lady it felt like I was coming up on a good pill. Good natural rush :)

[media][/media]

Lesbian robot love. What's not to love about that?

I reckon.

Saw them play the Forum last year? or the year before? anyway, blew us all away with their catalogue of tracks and general stage awesomeness.

We didn't expect such a fantastic live set as that.

Coil's take on "tainted love"

its really amazing just how much of a different spin they have put on this song. Doesnt retain any of its original meaning (or does it)

All profits from this song and video went to AIDS related charities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo3TUtRnZi4

i know its not a music clip, but seeing as you guys were onto a lego-mation thing, figured i post this here.

The first brickfilm ever made and IMO, probably the best so far.

• Like 1

• Like 1

Yo! seperate your songs (post each) id love to ++++ both songs!!@!@!!@!@

edit: id like to add that the "broken" videos are a total work off art! I love the FBI investigation involved with the balloon footage, gold.

Edited by eatfoo

This eve, i attended the KYUSS LIVES concert in Perth, hopefuly im not the only member to have seen this re-union. One of the best gigs ive ever been to infact, even with the absence of homme it was still truely kyuss!! In there 2h+ set there is only one song i needed to hear and didnt, THONG SONG!! So, ladys and gents, i present KYUSS with Thong Song (album version, not video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnY7LTo6QgE

KYUSS LIVES :excl: :excl: :excl:

Yo! seperate your songs (post each) id love to ++++ both songs!!@!@!!@!@

edit: id like to add that the "broken" videos are a total work off art! I love the FBI investigation involved with the balloon footage, gold.

if you want to rep me so bad you can always go to the previous page and do one of my other posts..

i cant remember if i've seen all the broken clips or not, i know my friend tried to download the short film but was unable to complete it, these two are my favourites though.

if you want to rep me so bad you can always go to the previous page and do one of my other posts..

Uh, I think he just wants to rep the songs (like he said)... You know, fulfill the purpose of the thread and all that noise... :innocent_n:

Uh, I think he just wants to rep the songs (like he said)... You know, fulfill the purpose of the thread and all that noise... :innocent_n:

oh.. i didnt quite understand why he wanted to rep so bad, i completely forgot the purpose of this thread, thanks for setting it straight

If you are one of the few people like myself that can understand metal vocals then listen to these lyrics closely. Beautifully articulated.